Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I haven't been beat up in a while, miss it.

ovarB11

thanks bravo 11 that was interesting to say the least as we really don't know how this will play out but it's sounding more like it mite not benifit us very much, i always maintained that iraq should get the most from this and i hope they do! i just wish we could see a concrete plan so we could have a better plan such as tax's and spread. i have a good idea what to do but would be nice to really know-nice dream i know but it will be sprung on us all @ once, thanks to adam i think dinar vet's family is as ready as can be, bring it on i'm ready to deal with all those big money issues lol  agaon thanks bravo 11 for this post-give us more!!

Thanks for posting Bravo, been waiting to hear from... I also believe HCL is done and we are just waiting for their 'right time'... The scenerio you layed out makes sense, of course they want their rate high but don't want us making out big on it but I still think they will come out at at least .10.... they can use that rate to pull the large denoms in then change the currency to the lowers... you're post makes me believe soon could be reality finally.... thanks and please don't be a stranger!!

• Upvote 1

hey ovarB11 long time no see ... I remember reading your posts back when I just became a member of DV , I dont wanna come across as negative but the lower denom scenario you spoke of in your original post was a guru pump from a long time ago to promote lower denom sales at high prices...... if they make a change to the currency it will affect all bills in that particular issue as in all the current bills it wont matter what denoms you have.

personally I would rather have more larger bills if they did do that as I would have paid less for them and gain more in the end.

JMO ... :twocents:

What I am talking about is a staged release of demoninations, with a call on larger bills. With an internationally recognized currency they can not manipulate prize at different locations, but they can control currency availability. Currency still tradable but call on large bills causes people vested to have to cash large bills, not exchange them for smaller ones. Staged release allows this to happen several times, while saving the cost of currency production all at one time. Remember if you had to cash out your large bills you are going to pay service fees, Now if this happened every 10% increase after initial call you will have to pay cost to cash out and re-buy. This cuts the margin to a level that does not make cents. I know the right spelling. LOL

• Upvote 2

Many thank bravo. The interesting part of Iraq is the constant socialization, without conclusion, of a potential law for years. The U.S. culture is make a law, move on, then change the law in the supreme court later. Agree, implement, next law, change the first law later.

I don't believe iraq would have finished the chapter 7 parts if the U.N. didn't put the pressure on them to finish, which they did in short order.

I just wonder what it will take to finally implement HCL, amnesty, Erbil, smart cards, tafiffs. No one is pushing them. Hence when will this managed float begin. this year, next year. I thought the big dragon pushing them was the mass demonstrations and bombings, but not now.

You thoughts on when the next will be implemented????

overB11, I actually enjoyed the read, it makes sense, no bashing. +1

One hypothetical question-- in your opinion,10k usd or 10x what we put in for 1 million Iqd a possibility?     

in that scenario  10 x investment

Ronberta - Wish I could tell you something concrete. Only thing I can say as advice is if you see 0.10 USD to 1 IQD cash out enough to recoop investment. Then play with the houses money.

Thanks, ovarB11, I've been hoping to hear something from you since April, so thanks for posting!

The million dollar question: what do you think about timing now?

I dont know how far back you can go on my posts, but check 11Bravo. I have always thought straight RV 6months to 1 year after chapter 7 lifted. still my hope. I know people want it now, but I beleive this would give us the best return. However a managed float benefits Iraq more. Also more money for people there with money and lower class does not make out as well. Easier to control the poor. The managed float makes it easier for investor to see return on immediate input needed for infrastructure and so on. Put all scenarios in a hat and pull one. We are all probably wrong.LOL

An rv at anything below a dollar does nothing to benefit Iraq.

Really?

• Upvote 3

Bravo... no bashin' from me... well, at least not till football season!!!  :rolleyes:  ... sorry I couldn't help myself... of course if'n you became an Aaron Rogers fan there won't be any need for that!!! :eyebrows: 

I'm of the simple opinion that "everyone has one"(an opinion that is)... and all through this ride we have seen the gamut.... there may be some solid Intel out there that seems to make sense... but that doesn't always mean that's the course of action that will be taken... bottom line... we will see it when we see's it.  That don't mean I don't appreciate what you bring... I always respect your point of view, so keep bringin' it bro...  and thanks!!!  :peace: 

Many thank bravo. The interesting part of Iraq is the constant socialization, without conclusion, of a potential law for years. The U.S. culture is make a law, move on, then change the law in the supreme court later. Agree, implement, next law, change the first law later.

I don't believe iraq would have finished the chapter 7 parts if the U.N. didn't put the pressure on them to finish, which they did in short order.

I just wonder what it will take to finally implement HCL, amnesty, Erbil, smart cards, tafiffs. No one is pushing them. Hence when will this managed float begin. this year, next year. I thought the big dragon pushing them was the mass demonstrations and bombings, but not now.

You thoughts on when the next will be implemented????

HCL next week from what I am told.

I would be amazed if it doesnt happen.

It is all when they show it. From what I am told it is all wrapped up, and has been for a long time.

Bravo... no bashin' from me... well, at least not till football season!!!  :rolleyes:  ... sorry I couldn't help myself... of course if'n you became an Aaron Rogers fan there won't be any need for that!!! :eyebrows: 

I'm of the simple opinion that "everyone has one"(an opinion that is)... and all through this ride we have seen the gamut.... there may be some solid Intel out there that seems to make sense... but that doesn't always mean that's the course of action that will be taken... bottom line... we will see it when we see's it.  That don't mean I don't appreciate what you bring... I always respect your point of view, so keep bringin' it bro...  and thanks!!!  :peace: 

Still BUCS fan. Damn that hurts to say. Hope you are well brother.

I see you hiding done there.

Whats up Bump

I'll be good

in that scenario  10 x investment

Ronberta - Wish I could tell you something concrete. Only thing I can say as advice is if you see 0.10 USD to 1 IQD cash out enough to recoop investment. Then play with the houses money.

I dont know how far back you can go on my posts, but check 11Bravo. I have always thought straight RV 6months to 1 year after chapter 7 lifted. still my hope. I know people want it now, but I beleive this would give us the best return. However a managed float benefits Iraq more. Also more money for people there with money and lower class does not make out as well. Easier to control the poor. The managed float makes it easier for investor to see return on immediate input needed for infrastructure and so on. Put all scenarios in a hat and pull one. We are all probably wrong.LOL

Really?

In the past I think I said 1 year, even I get more optamistic when thing start to happen.

Edited by ovarB11
  • Upvote 5

Hello Vets

From what I am led to believe HCL is a done deal, and has been for quite some time.  I am not hearing anything different at the present time, nor would I expect to. Most of the people I talk to are pretty solid that way.  Those who know me will testify to that.

Now, let’s get to money.  Although I have nothing with certainty, I am hearing talks about a managed float .  The issue is how to get to a true value of the IQD while keeping as much of the profit for Iraq.

Don’t beat me up, this is just one scenario I have been hearing. I will use US currency for an example. Let’s say in our currency

$100 was our smallest bill and equal to $1.00

$1000 = $10.00

$10,000 = $100

If our government new the true value of our currency was what it is now, how could we RV to that rate knowing that much of our currency is in different countries, without giving other countries the same benefit we should get.  Plus we didn’t want the expense of producing a complete new currency. I have it! 

Most countries and investors have our largest bill. Lets make a $10.00 = to $1.00 as rate floats up and recall the $10,000. The key would be to keep the $10 in country as much as possible.  Out of country investors would have no option the exchange currency, instead they would have to cash out. Yes they could re-buy but now we are selling our currency because it has value, making money, not because as before it was not worth. No straight exchange for new bills. Banks clean up on fees. Maybe we can totally stop out of country new purchases, which would be extremely difficult, but if possible, it would limit investor profits to 10X them we could release new $1.00 bills and get rid of $1000. In this scenario who ever has smallest bills now wins most. That is the people in country, not investors.

Just a theory that was kicked around in conversation with some pretty smart people I know. I hope this is not the case, if so it would also be hard to get currency back into country for lower denoms, but well worth it if you could.

Be advised that I do not have any information that this is happening, just a theory that has been talked about by people close to the money.

Okay, let the beatings begin.

11Bravo

I will Never beat up on anybody for sounding out an opinion . . . . Never ! Throwing it out there/posing the proper & sound Question . Good on ya mate.

Guess we all like a good debate. It's the idiots - and we know who they are [ guru ] -s- who profess such insight and knowledge that we could no possibly ever grasp or understand that step on my last nerve. 

You keep asking the right Questions ole son and we'll not bash ya, but give a proper accounting, OK ? :tiphat:  

thanks bravo great to see ya posting again and thanks for your thoughts on my post, i sure hope it does not take 6 months to a year from now and yes we all need this now darn it  cuz  S.S Turned me down so had to hire an attourney to help me spell lol crazy going! anyway LETS HOPE IT ALL HAPPENS VERY,VERY SOON! NEXT WEEK! SORRY MY CAPS BUTTON STUCK NEED NEW ONE LOL   THANKS BRAVO11

What you just described is what happened in Turkey back in 2005, when they lopped the Lira. Now we have Iraq saying they want to delete the zeros like Turkey and Lebanon. This could very well happen. Our 25,000 dinar notes would instantly only be worth 25 dinar. THEN they RV and our notes would be worth 25 dinar x's 3.44.

This is why I have been really bummed after all the articles yesterday and Iraqs comparison to Turkey. Not good, IMO.

• 1 month later...

Bravo,

Any news you would like to share? Your opinion is always of value, even with your football picks.

If the U.S. goes into Syria, does it rule out a dinar value change?

Does your contact think it will be in the 2014 budget?

Will a managed float start this year, or start in 2014?

Are we waiting for something else to happen first?

• Upvote 2