Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If There Was Ever Any Question About Our Commander In Chief

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18515631

book.gif Obama on 4th of July: ‘‘I can’t believe I have to miss a good day of golf for this crap!’’ new.gif 
    #18515631 - 07/05/13 10:18 AM (1 hour, 16 minutes ago)

[12:35:58 PM] Robert: By Michael Madshack, DP Assistant Editor
Thursday, July 4th, 2013

Obama on 4th of July: ‘‘I can’t believe I have to miss a good day of golf for this crap!’’

(WASHINGTON) — A “hot mic” has apparently picked up some very unflattering words from President Obama this Fourth of July, and may plunge him deeper into some very hot water.

“Hot” or “open mics” frequently catch public figures unknowingly expressing their true feelings, usually with colorful language (prime example: in 2000, then presidential candidate George W. Bush was caught complaining to vice-presidential candidate **** Cheney that a reporter covering their campaign was a “major league *******”). However Obama’s “slip” while exiting the balcony of the White House after his fifth Independence Day address may well exceed the average “hot mic faux pas.”

The smaller of Obama's two microphones, which was clipped inches below Obama’s shirt collar, was supposed to have been turned off immediately after his closing remarks to guests and reporters on the White House lawn. But the microphone remained “hot,” catching the President muttering: “God, this holiday sucks! All this national pride **** gets on my nerves.”

Obama’s candid comments are sure to further drag down his approval ratings, as recent scandals involving the IRS, the Benghazi terrorist attacks, and massive spying on average citizens by the NSA have sunk Obama’s approval numbers below that of former president George W. Bush. It took Obama thirty seconds before he completely exited the White House balcony and removed his microphone, during which it picked up more utterances by the Commander-in-Chief, none of which pundits view will help his ratings any time soon.

“You’d think we’d stop celebrating the birth of the worst imperial power in history –but nooooo…we have to do this flag-waving bull**** every year,” Obama muttered more as he made his way from the podium. “I can’t believe I have to miss a good day of golf for this crap!”

Full article: [12:35:58 PM] Robert: By Michael Madshack, DP Assistant Editor
Thursday, July 4th, 2013
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

This article is from DuhProgressive and has this disclaimer:

DISCLAIMER: Duh Progressive is a political satire site. While some of the individual quotes, people and events mentioned on Duh Progressive may be real, most of the content is fictional and should not be taken seriously. Thank you. -

He's bad enough without posting phoney garbage.

:cowboy2:

I hope it is phony  I just got it from a freind who usually checks things out pretty well

I was so shocked I just shared it

Will do more research   Sorry If I posted a false flag   Sorry if this really is the attitude of our President

Moderators please remove if possible until this can be more fully verified!  Sorry for the flutter if not heartattcks induced prematurely

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18515631

book.gif Obama on 4th of July: ‘‘I can’t believe I have to miss a good day of golf for this crap!’’ new.gif 

#18515631 - 07/05/13 10:18 AM (1 hour, 16 minutes ago)

[12:35:58 PM] Robert: By Michael Madshack, DP Assistant Editor

Thursday, July 4th, 2013

Obama on 4th of July: ‘‘I can’t believe I have to miss a good day of golf for this crap!’’

(WASHINGTON) — A “hot mic” has apparently picked up some very unflattering words from President Obama this Fourth of July, and may plunge him deeper into some very hot water.

“Hot” or “open mics” frequently catch public figures unknowingly expressing their true feelings, usually with colorful language (prime example: in 2000, then presidential candidate George W. Bush was caught complaining to vice-presidential candidate **** Cheney that a reporter covering their campaign was a “major league *******”). However Obama’s “slip” while exiting the balcony of the White House after his fifth Independence Day address may well exceed the average “hot mic faux pas.”

The smaller of Obama's two microphones, which was clipped inches below Obama’s shirt collar, was supposed to have been turned off immediately after his closing remarks to guests and reporters on the White House lawn. But the microphone remained “hot,” catching the President muttering: “God, this holiday sucks! All this national pride **** gets on my nerves.”

Obama’s candid comments are sure to further drag down his approval ratings, as recent scandals involving the IRS, the Benghazi terrorist attacks, and massive spying on average citizens by the NSA have sunk Obama’s approval numbers below that of former president George W. Bush. It took Obama thirty seconds before he completely exited the White House balcony and removed his microphone, during which it picked up more utterances by the Commander-in-Chief, none of which pundits view will help his ratings any time soon.

“You’d think we’d stop celebrating the birth of the worst imperial power in history –but nooooo…we have to do this flag-waving bull**** every year,” Obama muttered more as he made his way from the podium. “I can’t believe I have to miss a good day of golf for this crap!”

Full article: [12:35:58 PM] Robert: By Michael Madshack, DP Assistant Editor

Thursday, July 4th, 2013

Chuckle. You DO realize that the article is SATIRE....right???

Even for satire, this is not funny nor amusing.  It only adds fuel to the fire burning around the "office of president."  Humorous and satirical wit about a President is not uncommon and is part of the political game.  But what made this so "believable" is that this president has a strong tendency to say something like what was written. The proof of that statement is the fact that so many of us were willing to believe that it was true.  Glad it's not true.

• Upvote 1