Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru Enorrste   ...ANYONE who claims that there will be an RV in the very near future, is crazy

JMULS31

Anyone who gives themselves the title "Guru" is worthless to me.

Uh, I've listened to their calls several times over the past year to year-and-a-half. Each time I listened, they seemed very level-headed. I never heard Ennorste call himself a guru. I think someone else tagged that onto his name. JMHO. 

Ennorste us level headed, but I disagree with he and Kaps take on the three zero's.  However after the article I read today about the condition of the dinars, and the fact that the people in Iraq when they get paid must exchange the 10000 and 25000 for smaller denominations of dilapidated dinar.  I do not know for sure but I would think not many three zero's are in their keeping.

• Upvote 1

Ennorste us level headed, but I disagree with he and Kaps take on the three zero's.  However after the article I read today about the condition of the dinars, and the fact that the people in Iraq when they get paid must exchange the 10000 and 25000 for smaller denominations of dilapidated dinar.  I do not know for sure but I would think not many three zero's are in their keeping.

Interesting Ziggy :)

Personally I have always liked Ennorste and have never considered him a guru.

I love hearing lots of opinions about the Iraqi dinar and don't really take anyone's opinion to heart.

It's just nice to ponder the endless possibilities until we find out what is really going to happen. :)

Ramadan is a working holiday and they seem to be in a hurry to get things done, especially since they are out of Chapter 7. IMHO I think they could finish up the needful before or even during Ramadan. Needful being HCL. :twocents:

Ramadan is a working holiday and they seem to be in a hurry to get things done, especially since they are out of Chapter 7. IMHO I think they could finish up the needful before or even during Ramadan. Needful being HCL. :twocents:

Besides...The voices in my head keep telling me I'm not crazy.. :shakehead:

• Upvote 1

ramadan starts in 3 days... pack it in for another month... or more...

Alex.... Honestly...That's the proverbial fly on an elephant 's butt in terms of time.. We' ve mastered  ( sigh...) the art of bearing all this for years and years.... We can only hope.

If it was just one  more month of waiting... It would be shockingly awesome.

Edited by umbertino

Alex.... Honestly...That's the proverbial fly on an elephant 's butt in terms of time.. We' ve mastered  ( sigh...) the art of bearing all this for years and years.... We can only hope.

If it was just one  more month of waiting... It would be shockingly awesome.

I am trying to see the bright side... but even the bright side is telling me we have a while... seems that there is always something "more to do"... and even when that "more to do" gets done, there's one more thing. Ya know?

• Upvote 1

Sorry, never did like Ernest. I'm kinda a -the glass is half full-kinda guy and would prefer to think that they are postponing the lop of 3 zeros. Not the removing of the big notes, and one day will be better off than today. JMO.

• Upvote 2

Lets face it this ride isnt over and nobody knows nothing. Everthing thing I thought would happen with the release of chapter 7 isnt going to happen. So most everybodys educated guesses are wrong, mine included. I hate to be the bearer of bad news. I told my wife I wasnt going to comment any more, but it still seems that people think this thing is going to RV this year! (NOPE). I HOPE IT DOES! But my gut tells me we are still a long way off.IMHO there isnt anybody that knows $h-t about this now. Only some towel head at CBI can make it happen on their time frame. Hopefully we will make some money after the little "o" and his subversives at irs get through with all involved. Like I say Im riden this horse till it dies. One good thing for me is that I did not put any money in this that I couldnt afford to lose are do without for a long period of time. The sad part is not everybody is in this position. There are some people I know that listened to these miserable human beings like okie, frank, johnygw, ernest, mailman  ect. just go down the list of the gurus. This is the part that upsets me, Maybe I shouldnt worry about these people, I cant help it but I do! I still believe in Adam and will go forward till RV. But IMHO it isnt happening anytime Soon (next 2 years). How about this from the artitech matrix of information!  :twocents:

He knows nothing and is not the authority presiding over Iraq, they can do whatever they want, whenever they want. As for the LD's, it's my understanding they are ready to go, ch. 7 is gone, talk of the Hcl being done,...this all is happening quick, doubt it will go to jan. 2014.

uhhhh... there was an article stating that the removal of the zeros has been postponed.  don't know if that fits in with the rv... per say... but I know there was an article stating that.

You are correct. That was the Finance Committee not CBI. CBI still has the final say so.

He knows nothing and is not the authority presiding over Iraq, they can do whatever they want, whenever they want. As for the LD's, it's my understanding they are ready to go, ch. 7 is gone, talk of the Hcl being done,...this all is happening quick, doubt it will go to jan. 2014.

I sure hope your right, GO RV!

Sometimes I agree with Steve (a.k.a. Ennorste) and sometimes I do not. 

He, like everyone else, has not idea when a change will take place. 

With all of the recent articles coming out, Ramadan beginning at sundown on Monday July 8th, and Parliament slated to be in session tomorrow; Iraq is just full of surprises as of late.  Ennorste should choose his words a little different in the future.

Bad Guru!  Bad! Bad! Bad Guru!  :shakehead:

Gee Ernorste weren't you the  one that teamed up with the other Guru;s ( GET team ) and were calling RV every other weekend it seemed so long ago.  *rolls eyes*   Get a job and stop trying to impose your ridiculous assessments on this RV today or next week or next year.   You dont know any more than the rest of us.

I was just thinking the same thing Firebird.... like aren't you the guy who sang harmony backup to the other two "Get" guys... (TerryK and can't remember).... I think I remember when ya'll got your divorce maybe last year (the RV process follows dog years, 7 for every one in real time)... and it seems like the tune you're singing now is almost 180 off from your group tunes with choreographed pom pom moves sung over the the years past... 

I kinda liked reading your whacko, tangential totally unrelated to dinar analysis about mysterious planets hitting earth (last year), and all-inclusive conspiracy package tours you'd give.... I'd be cool going if you went back to that... kinda miss those Sundays by the fire short story science fiction stuff you threw out there..... (celebrities got nothing on you guys in the re-invention department)  :D

Why is everyone so afraid of a "reality" check? ALL the pontificated milestones every GURU in this post have failed to produce ANYTHING.

Like all the howling about how the RV wastied to Chapter 7 removal?  WRONG!

Like the RV is now somehow tied to the HCL??? Give me a BREAK!!!

It is logically true, JUST AS ADAM HAS SAID, it is and MUST be tied to Lower denomination currency being IN THE STREET to enable the increase in value to MEAN anything to the masses in Iraq.

THAT HAS NOT HAPPENED despite all the wailing and shouting by first one GURU and then another. NOR has there been any "DANCING IN THE STREETS," as reported by everyone from DELTA and his Taco-making boss.

NOR have any borders been closed, despite GURUS' implications that even THAT is somehow supposed prove an imminent RV!

ADAM's clear and concise analysis that a distribution of LOWER DENOMINATIONS is both logical and necessary prior to any significant revaluation and should be evident to even the SLOWEST of us to finally start thinking for ourselves instead of being SPOON FED by the likes of Okie and Jester and Bulldog and all the others.

Now as to WHEN???  What did the government of Iraq say THEMSELVES regarding these lower denominations and the removal of the 3 zeros JUST LAST WEEK?

So don't you ever-confident believers that it is going to happen with EACH FULL MOON start bad-mouthing others who take a REALISTIC view on this never-ending tale.

Adam and others who never SHOUT or call themselves GURUs, have REPEATEDLY (and so far CORRECTLY) said it CANNOT and WILL NOT happed DESPITE Frank26 and the boys, and DESPITE Tony and his talk show, UNTIL some lower denominations are IN PLACE to allow for the INCREASE in value.

It is my humble observation that the WHOO-HOO-Hoo'ers have been wrong 100% of the time EVERY time, while these people who are charged with being "NAY-SAYERS" have been both BLUNTLY honest on this blog and CORRECT at EVERY TURN, 100% of the time.

I see NO REASON to disbelieve the Iraqi government OFFICIAL STATEMENT that they have CANCELLED the removal of the 3 zeros until next year, and have NO INTENTION of issuing lower denominations until NEXT YEAR.

If I am WRONG. . .let's see if ANYBODY has cashed in 3 or even 4 months AFTER Ramadan which is coming surely as Okie's annual August 28 proclamation that it already RV'd. In truth, the ONLY one will be sweet little "WIFE-IN-THE-KNOW" who holds her so-called "VOUCHERS" at her "self-invented" rate.

Maybe Jester and his "CONSPIRACY" theory group will have cashed-in and they can spend it in the "CORPORATE US of A" instead of the USA. Where is it again he thinks this conspiracy underground government is running the country?? Oh yes. . .Puerto Rico.

I hear the song running in my mind, "I LIKE TO BE IN AMERICA. . . .OK BY ME IN AMERICA."

By the way. . .has anybody noticed that the currency auctions continue at an UNPRECIDENTED rate at 1166 dinars to the US dollar? SILLY International Banks!  Don't they know Iraq is released from Chapter 7? Don't they know that everybody is simply waiting for someone in the "WHITE HATS" to press the button? Wait a minute. . .oh I forgot, the Conspiracy Theory folks have said it is OBAMA who is actually holding it up. Or better YET. . .there is this magic "BASKET" of other countries' currencies that must all RV at ONCE, so the Iraquis are waiting obediently for the BASKET to be released!

Meanwhile the officers at the Bank of Reconcilliation in downtown Basel, Switzerland are all having entrecote with rosti at the restaurant on TRAM 15 at the marketplatz stop.

• Upvote 4

So SkyBear, what I hear you really saying is:

LDs, won't come out until 2014 (check)

Put RV party pants and hats back in closet until 2014 (check)

Stop leisure activity of finding uniquely different creative ways of calling referenced goo roos total morons (ahhhhh mannnnnn, do I have toooooo )

Would that just about sum it up ? :D  :D

Edited by Rayzur
  • Upvote 1

HURRAH- - -Hurrah! It has RV'd

Except NOBODY knows about it yet - ESPECIALLY the many International Banks who today set a near RECORD of IGNORING the RV and selling their held Dinars at an unprecidented RECORD quantity for just 1166 dinars to the dollar!

SOMEBODY has simply GOT to help those poor misinformed International Banks who haven't yet heard the good news!

Maybe Frank can stop his pumping long enough to cook-up a batch of fajitas like he used to do when he was gainfully employed. Or Maybe Okie can get a pass from the Asylum and be allowed to sit in a lawn chair and quietly drool. Maybe Jester can put off his fatigues and combat boots and survivalist gear and just chill for a day and let the conspiracy just have a day of peace from his ranting!

Maybe even our North Carolina Real Estate sales lady "WOO-HOO-HOO'er" will tune-down her "Woo-Hoo-Hoo'ing" long enough to have joint pity for all these uninformed International Banks who aren't aware of the RV being announced over an imaginary CNN in Australia.