Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TDURDEN... Who??

Jaygo

I first want to say It has been a long time since I have publicly posted anything but I have missed many of you. Unfortunately the real world caught up to me for a couple years and I had to focus on that. However, I have not been too far away I wasn't paying attention. I also wanted to say that I am not TD (who has posted at Dinar Recaps). I have had many people ask me and thought it might be a good idea to try and clear that up. I do not know or have anything against this person, but as many know I differ in opinion from him. I also want to make it clear I came back to post to make sure people had their heads up and were excited and prepared for the next part of their lives. I am amazed at how far some of these GURUS have taken things and it is very sad.

So with all that being said I want to give an update on where we are because it seems a lot of people are throwing different ideas and thoughts around. For many years now there have been times at which this was supposed to happen. But of course each time being a let down. We watched UN meetings and agreements being made and bank rumors out the A$$. Many times we would get information from one person that knew a guy somewhere but could never get confirmation, but we were excited. So we kept going, . Now I know most of you are wondering where I am going with this....Well as of Right now, we are closer to being done than we have ever been. We have seen more things happen In the past 2 weeks than we have in 7 years.

We have seen agreements signed, parliament members actually showing up to vote. Iraq getting out of chapter 7, the list goes on. We also have "Intel" being confirmed (which is huge). We have banks really ready, we have the UST making adjustments, we have Basel III getting implemented. We have gold moving all over the world (Do you really think it dropped that much because of the market). We have Iraq having to pay bills right now and wanting to buy weapons, which we saw today. We also have Chapter 7, and for them to get out. They had to agree to RV. So all of this tells me we are within a week, maybe 2 of being done (intel says the same).

Now in regards to the rate. It will not LOP, it will not start low and come up, it will not come out at a teaser rate then RV again. It will also not be a free float. You have to realize this country has to be stable. They do not have a choice. If you just look at contracts themselves, the rates have to be fixed. They also have to be high enough that big investors like hedge and mutual funds can not manipulate it. So a rate of 3.44 makes the most sense. I have always thought above 2.75 however with the amount of resources they have and the money moving around the world right now. 3.44-3.86 makes sense. Now I will also tell you the banks are ready for us. Some more than others but they are ready. So you should all be excited.

I also have some advice for you. In a previous life I was an Financial Advisor and how you handle your money after this will be the most important and difficult thing to do. So what I would like you to do is meet with different advisors, preferably with a CFP. Dont take your friends advice on who is good, meet with several and even if someone has been in the business for years does not mean they are good. It just means they can network well and have some rich golfing buddies. A CFP tells you they have studied to get to where they are. You also want to meet with an estate attorney to set up trusts, many of you will have estate tax problems and you do not want issues for your kids. Meet with a CPA and Tax Attorney. They are different so you will probably need both. And lastly an Insurance advisor, they will all go hand in hand.

I want to finish with this. I have spent almost 7 years talking to many of you. It has been an amazing and difficult ride. I have seen people come and go. I have seen people fight on boards and skype rooms. I have seen people go through horrible real life issues and keep moving forward. But I want to encourage all of you to share and become better people because of this blessing. Money amplifies what type of person you are. Hopefully it will make all of you better people and allow you to make everyone around you better.

Thank you and good luck to all of you

Love

TDurden ;)

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

Yeah I gotta say that I've done some jumping around the web to find info on the RV and not once has this guys name come up that I can recall. Maybe the obscurity of his name is what has excited me... :shrug: I just hope he's right... :backflip:

I know the Basel III is true (http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/07/the-fed-votes-for-basel-iii-2700556.html).  I'm still not sure how that would affect Iraq, but it will affect Citibank.  Definitely will hold their economy more steady. I agree that we have seen more stuff get done in the past few weeks.  I just don't agree that the rate will be that high, I don't see how Iraq will have a backup value (on whatever they choose to tie it to) to hold that high of a rate.  Now once they get down the road, of course.  I don't see their economy doing anything else but getting better.  Still feel we are a few years out, but hey if they prove me wrong I WONT BE UPSET!

Oklahoma ESTATE tax is ZERO....Just fyi if that sort of thing concerns you. Its a New thing our AWESOME Gov. passed a few years ago. Too many people were losing family farms ect. after family members death due to estate tax. So she Abolished it.

• Upvote 1

Was sounding pretty good until " in a previous life". Geeeez!!!

I was taking that as what he did before whatever he does now....I use that phrase a lot when I describe past occupations....like I was an office manager in a previous life.....but I could certainly be completely wrong and he meant it as it is written!!

I absolutely do not believe it will be much over $1 if at all.  I don't see how they could possible acheive that....but again...I could be wrong :)

Lots of interesting theories these days...but just theories...I will keep reading the wonderful articles coming out on the Iraqi news and Adams information.

• Upvote 1

Thank you Jayco.

I actually liked the post.  Most of it is true, and something all of us already were aware of, but the rate.....who really knows?  Maybe it could come out high, and take the whales out of the picture.  I can see a bunch of wealthy people coming, scarffing up IQD at a super low rate, and holding until it gets up there.  It can go both ways, so before anyone actually slams someone for a RI, or even a high RV, it is just a guess. 

I did like his advice, as to being wise with your money.  I hate to think about all the people, that will get this return, and not make wise decisions.  I really hope a low percentage of the people, that make poor financial decisions, can go get financial help, so that it can actually change their family tree!!!  Take your time, and make sure you do what is right for you, and your family.

I believe we are really, really close now, but time will tell.

Have a happy 4th, and Go RV or RI Soon!!!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 6

Thank you Jayco.

I actually liked the post. Most of it is true, and something all of us already were aware of, but the rate.....who really knows? Maybe it could come out high, and take the whales out of the picture. I can see a bunch of wealthy people coming, scarffing up IQD at a super low rate, and holding until it gets up there. It can go both ways, so before anyone actually slams someone for a RI, or even a high RV, it is just a guess.

I did like his advice, as to being wise with your money. I hate to think about all the people, that will get this return, and not make wise decisions. I really hope a low percentage of the people, that make poor financial decisions, can go get financial help, so that it can actually change their family tree!!! Take your time, and make sure you do what is right for you, and your family.

I believe we are really, really close now, but time

Have a happy 4th, and Go RV or RI Soon!!!

:twothumbs:

This guy is saying within 2 weeks and over 3 bucks... As good of a guess as anyone else!! :) geeeeeeez... I need a hobby!!

I have to defend this guy.  I know who he is and is 100% straight up honest with anything he says.  We were in another chat room at the same time several years ago, and I was always impressed with his take on the politics, economy, etc with regard to Iraq and the dinar.  I sat and watched him have many conversations and debates with other members on the forum at the time and he was the one level voice in the conversation.  I remember vividly when others (read gurus) were calling RV on a regular basis, TDurden would explain in a most pragmatic manner why it was not possible at that time for a RV.  And he would be dead on with his reasons.  I also remember at one time when he stated that it was not likely to occur until 2013.  This was in 2008.  Naturally there was opposition to his statement and the "guru" who was the tyrant on that particular forum banned him for disagreeing with his statement that it was to happen any day.  I also had the pleasure after getting to know him to exchange phone #'s and having a couple of chats via phone.  I moved shortly after that and lost his number and have sorely regretted that more than once.

You can make all the fun you like, I personally am elated to see him posting again, and look forward to finding him on-line to discuss this investment again.

Sammyque

• Upvote 8

I have to defend this guy.  I know who he is and is 100% straight up honest with anything he says.  We were in another chat room at the same time several years ago, and I was always impressed with his take on the politics, economy, etc with regard to Iraq and the dinar.  I sat and watched him have many conversations and debates with other members on the forum at the time and he was the one level voice in the conversation.  I remember vividly when others (read gurus) were calling RV on a regular basis, TDurden would explain in a most pragmatic manner why it was not possible at that time for a RV.  And he would be dead on with his reasons.  I also remember at one time when he stated that it was not likely to occur until 2013.  This was in 2008.  Naturally there was opposition to his statement and the "guru" who was the tyrant on that particular forum banned him for disagreeing with his statement that it was to happen any day.  I also had the pleasure after getting to know him to exchange phone #'s and having a couple of chats via phone.  I moved shortly after that and lost his number and have sorely regretted that more than once.

You can make all the fun you like, I personally am elated to see him posting again, and look forward to finding him on-line to discuss this investment again.

Sammyque

Thanks for this Sammy.  As only a 2 year DV member, it's good to hear from more seasoned members regarding who's credible or not.  Hopefully this guy's right this time as well!!

Another guy I respect is ovarB11.  I wish he'd give an update.  I tried to contact him but it won't go through.  If anyone has his email, how about asking him for his update....

• Upvote 2

Not being a "business" person ( my education was in science) how do you tell a "good" CFP, Tax Attorney and Insurance Advisor from a "not so good" one? My grandfather lost all his money to a "not so good" CFP and I don't want to make the same mistake.

Not being a "business" person ( my education was in science) how do you tell a "good" CFP, Tax Attorney and Insurance Advisor from a "not so good" one? My grandfather lost all his money to a "not so good" CFP and I don't want to make the same mistake.

Ask friends who they have as CFP and ask your accountant or tax attorney as a lot of these people inter mngle with each other.  Interview a few of them and make notes of what they are saying.  Make sure you are comfortable with the person and you can discuss about financing and he gives you answer and can explain why.  

Sammyque

Sammy,

Thank you :)  I haven't heard about this guy but I like what he got to say..  

Danny,

There is article that Uneek posted about "How to choose a financial planner" there are two parts.. read and take notes and make notes when you meet with the financial planner.