Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"Where We Are" Thoughts from Bluestar at KTFA Forum Thurs.AM - 07/04/2013

"Where We Are" Thoughts from Bluestar at KTFA Forum Thurs.AM - 07/04/2013

BLUESTAR » July 4th, 2013, 1:31 am  

Dear Family:

This past night I promised you that I would post my BLUE COUCH EQUATION. 

I cooked this up during "our call" hosted by the ever mighty Frank (how he does these calls night after night is a true marvel!).

How did I come up with this idea and what does it mean?

During the past 3 days, I have been on NUMEROUS calls as either a listener, questioner or lead guest(active debate about the Dinar history). 

I've taken 20 pages of notes and gleaned insight into where I think we finally are and here is my equation expressing this as succinctly as possible:

UN Sec. vote Chapter 7 June 27th 

UN mandate to get the currency out (no 15-0 vote without a mandate and possible knowledge of approximate date)
+
reports of the GOI saying that citizens will have a good Ramadan
+
reports of smart cards being handed out
+
If country does not have an RV by July 8th, then the shackles will be put back on
+
Shabibi's work on unfreezing assets
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

= Reports of a scroll under Iraqi TV declaring when the RV will be (no date but it's JUST BEFORE RAMADAN!).

Let's hope and pray that my solo trip to Frankee's magic blue couch is an accurate one!!!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND LORD PLEASE HEAR OUR PRAYERS AND BRING FORTH THIS RV SO WE CAN BRING MORE GLORY TO YOU!!!

• Upvote 4

"THE ROAD TO RICHES IS PAVED WITH MANY DEAD GURUS"

Ben Franklin

Thomas Jefferson

James Madison

(signed by them)
  • Upvote 4

Its BS. It will not happen just before ramadan.

Personally, I still think we are 3-6 months away from a major change in the program rate of the IQD. I think my guess is just as good as the so-call gurus. Wait!!! Am I a guru now??? NOT!!!

You guys are so negative. I know it's your opinion. Nobody knows when it will happen. I'll stay positive and enjoy these days leading up to the Big Bang.

• Upvote 1

You guys with the negative attitude. Where's your proof?????

He's just offering an opinion.

You say it will not happen before Ramadan! Prove it!

I dont need proof. Ramadan is here.....Is your rv here ?

you are being played.....you just dont know it yet.

you are being played.....you just dont know it yet.