Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NEWS BLACKOUT

Phoenix Blog Radio reported that the reasons that we have'nt heard anything on the news anywhere is because there is a voluntary news embargo happening.

Being that Iraq is the new frontier they are trying to keep this all on the quiet side until it revalues its currency.  Then the news will explode out everywhere.

To listen to their radio program its about 2 hours long but very well worth it. Check them out, you wont be sorry.

PHOENIX RISING RADIO.............asdf

• Upvote 10

most likely we will not hear any news of currency re-values,  in any news markets,  { it takes a sad state of affairs , or an, tragedy  for it to make news }   example :  thousands of u.s. folks make great investment profits from currency markets , <---- not going to hear this ,    needs to be like this --->   thousands  drowned on ferry in the belize area, trying to cash -in  on a once in life time dream < ---- this is what they would report on { I,m,o, }

• Upvote 5

Hi gator,frustrating isn't? i take in all info then filter out the crap.some people just want their money then split,nothin wrong with that but others really want to learn this process in case we come across this situation in the future.you never know what will happen.you might get another chance to make millions on what you have learned here.have a great 4th of july brother.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

***///

True dat, STEALTH......   invested in yer BitCoin yet...?    :o

and JEEPGUY.... so true, so true..... it'll only make the 'big news' when

obummer's henchmen at the IRS come gunning for us to the tune of 45% and

we lawyer-up and push back! :P

***///

And :    

Happy Birthday to 'OlSarge......

yup, we're following your orders and still hangin' in here and waitin'.... :tiphat:

(but then, you knew we would.... :wub: )

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Same Crap for 5 years now... if it happens (RV) it will happen... don't put needed money into Dinars,, of course we have heard that on June 28th the dealers have to stop selling them... hmmmmmm Ali is still selling them and at last I checked it is a week later.... Only God knows the answer and He ain't talking...

• Upvote 2

Nothing regarding this investment is worth two hours.

But its worth enough time to post 896 post?

Phoenix Blog Radio reported that the reasons that we have'nt heard anything on the news anywhere is because there is a voluntary news embargo happening.

Being that Iraq is the new frontier they are trying to keep this all on the quiet side until it revalues its currency.  Then the news will explode out everywhere.

To listen to their radio program its about 2 hours long but very well worth it. Check them out, you wont be sorry.

PHOENIX RISING RADIO.............asdf

I get most of my Dinar or Iraqi info from this site, pretty cool.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Voluntary news embargo that's funny. Anyone who thought a switched was going to be flipped after the change 7 release isn't thinking this thing through. First all the I's have to be dotted and T's crossed. There are many things that factor in this many things in play.everybody is positioning themselves. Ie banks countrys deals to be made everybody trying to position themselves if this is truly going to happen then its a process and planning not just one on a whim hey lets ad value to our money throw it against the wall see if it sticks. So in short we have really no idea how much planning or back room meetings or deals that are going on.but I do believe it will happen. I think sooner then later.there is a plan this is how I see all this.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

***///

True dat, STEALTH......   invested in yer BitCoin yet...?    :o

and JEEPGUY.... so true, so true..... it'll only make the 'big news' when

obummer's henchmen at the IRS come gunning for us to the tune of 45% and

we lawyer-up and push back! :P

***///

And :    

yup, we're following your orders and still hangin' in here and waitin'.... :tiphat:

Someone Neg you don't know why and don't see but cover back Dear. :wub:

Edited by mydogz

I half-agree.  There's a news "embargo" because CH 7 and other big events in Iraq do not count as news to major media outlets in the US.

There are stock investors who get windfalls every week, but it's not a headline even in investment or business news outlets...

What feels like a big story to Dinarians is barely a blip on the radar elsewhere... it's not news... not even when and if it raises in value significantly.

It's better that way, too.

Same Crap for 5 years now... if it happens (RV) it will happen... don't put needed money into Dinars,, of course we have heard that on June 28th the dealers have to stop selling them... hmmmmmm Ali is still selling them and at last I checked it is a week later.... Only God knows the answer and He ain't talking...

Welcome to the Club.......

Not worth 2 hr, But worth how many years ?

Too many.

Ol' Sarge is remembered in my prayers today as one of those who helped us to keep our freedom - as is all of our men and women who sacrificed.  remember - freedom isn't free. Take a moment today to thank God and remember those in uniform - both past and present.

SPC Travis Arndt  - you will be missed.  Until we meet at Fiddler's Green - Allons!

• Upvote 3

I have tried to connect to asdf but can't find the website - it doesn't seem to be functioning. Can you help with the correct website? thanks!!

:rulez:

He does a lot of research and has been around for years. In my opinion he is kind of a whack job. Keep listening.. You will soon agree.IMHO :)

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Link: See Forum Rules
  • Upvote 1