Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Energy parliamentary likely approve oil and gas law during the current session of Parliament

yota691

Happy 4th Yota and thanks for the update! I read some other source unrelated that likewise said in essence they are in Erbil meeting and that they need to act like a parliament, do parliament things and pass the outstanding "laws".... Glad to see at least two of the guys meeting are on the same page....  :D

• Upvote 1

I have been in this ride since 2004...the last month has been the most exciting time for me. Wow!! Hope everything come together for all of us here and the people in Iraq! Please let it be this month! Go RV/RI!!!!

OK, refresh my memory.

What exactly needs to be voted on

three times and then published in

The Gazette?

Is the just the budget, or is it any

and all laws?

If it's any and all laws, then the vote

on Monday would be the first one,

then Ramadan comes into play.

Does the government "shut down"

during Ramadan, which means

the next vote wouldn't be until AFTER

Ramadan?

Edited by mrparrot
  • Upvote 1

I hope this is the "key" to the "RV vault". Iraq needs this HCL badly for their citizens, and if it is the "key" to the RV, it would be great for everyone. :praying:

WM13

No disrespect Waterman, but I don't know if any one thing will trigger what were hoping for. I rerally think it's a CBI thing. When they are ready, they will pull the trigger.

I don't know if it will mean an RV but their bucket list for a stable Iraq is getting shorter.

I agree zig.  Stability, middle East style, is getting close to reality in Iraq. 

I'm not sure HCL means a float and/or RV is imminent either. 

We still have no confirmation about the Law of Indebtedness (the law instructing how contracts are to be rewritten/recalculated), which was in the Parliament Finance committee the last I read from MP Najib talking about it.  I've been looking for confirmation on this law, and I yet to find any. 

IMHO once that passes, the CBI can flip the switch without disrupting the Iraqi economy. 

No disrespect Waterman, but I don't know if any one thing will trigger what were hoping for. I rerally think it's a CBI thing. When they are ready, they will pull the trigger.

Exactly! But Shabibi has stated in the past (several times) certain things needed to be in place first. The CBI will do it when they are told to by the World Bank and the IMF. Not until then. JMO from my research of the current banking system.

WM13

Exactly! But Shabibi has stated in the past (several times) certain things needed to be in place first. The CBI will do it when they are told to by the World Bank and the IMF. Not until then. JMO from my research of the current banking system.

WM13

I love ya bro, but this time I'm gonna have to disagree. First, and this is only a truck drivers speculation,

I personally think that Shabbs was removed from his position for attempting to let the cat outta the bag  

with the free float. Therefore, everything that he stated needed to be done would not necessarily be still 

an issue with the current leadership of the CBI. As far as the CBI being told what to do I don't think anyone

can do that.They are an independent entity, to play on the world scene they do need to follow very

specific rules. And here to fore those rules appear to have been followed.

Now lets take some of the recent news, You have read my recent post, what are we really seeing, 

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/153344-what-are-we-really-seeing/

And know how that I have postulated the Egypt crises into the dinar saga. Now today we have a news article 

stating that the,United Nations is predicting civil war in Iraq is imminent

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/153447-united-nations-is-predicting-civil-war-in-iraq-is-imminent/#ixzz2YCGF62I8

And this only 8 days after THEY let Iraq out of ch 7. STRANGE INDEED.  Also today we get this article, 

MONEY IRAQ : Red damaged for adults and for retirees (04-07-2013)

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/153442-money-iraq-red-damaged-for-adults-and-for-retirees-04-07-2013/#ixzz2YCGvC4EM

Clearly this article is stating how that the citizenry of Iraq are fed up with the old, worn out, currency. 

So what to make of all this? I SPECULATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It may be that Iraq WAS supposed to revalue on the first as most everyone here believed, but that never 

happened. Now saying that no one can force Iraq to do this, that does not leave the PTB with no options.

Assuming this is all a covert operation one method to get the CBI to do what has been expected of them 

could be something like this. The U.N. offhandedly puts it out that Iraq is on the brink of civil war, while at

the same time getting "IT'S" media outlets in Iraq to suddenly take notice of all those Iraqis that are disgruntled

with the current state of their on hand currency. Meanwhile, back at the Palace, you can just about bet the ranch  :lol:   

that they have some CIA person letting Maliki know the real situation. Do what is expected of you or else. 

All of that suggesting that their not going to wait past Ramadan. And if you don't think that we wouldn't give 

arms to the terrorist Sadar so that he can start a civil war then I would suggest you look at Syria. Heck were even

supporting cannibals and Hezbollah there. One way or another I truly think were about at the end of this ride. 

Just some more thoughts from a humble truck driver. 

Hey Markinsa can we get a truck driver smiley face?  :lol:   love ya man.

• Upvote 3