Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Energy parliamentary likely approve oil and gas law during the current session of Parliament

yota691

Energy parliamentary likely approve oil and gas law during the current session of Parliament

Thursday, 04 June / July 2013 09:31 | pdf_button.pngprintButton.png|emailButton.png

b_156_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_up

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} likely a member of the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary Furat al-Shara, that the House of Representatives approve oil and gas law during the current Alldorth, noting that this law comes after the Constitution in terms of importance.

He said al-Shara told {Euphrates News} on Thursday that "there is serious intention, and mettle high to approve oil and gas law and vote on it during the remainder of the legislative term of the Council of Representatives," noting that "the delay in the adoption of this law was the result of political differences, and intersections Administrative between the government Federal and the Kurdistan Regional Government and between the political blocs. "

The different governments of the center and the Kurdistan region on oil and imports in the northern provinces, where demands Baghdad that the agreements with foreign companies and local communities on exploration Baalmha and send the province the money arising from the issue of export to the center, as long as the province receives its budget, amounting to 17% of Baghdad, while requiring the province to pay The central government entitlements oil companies operating in it to send the money.

Shara added, "Despite the importance of the oil and gas law, where the importance comes from its destination and theme importance after the Iraqi Constitution, and that because of its ability to absorb the cracks between the political blocs."

Shara continued that "the adoption of the law of oil and gas, will lead to the establishment of good relations between the two governments, federal and provincial government, and build good relations between political entities."

He was a member of the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary, Qassim Mohammed, had confirmed an earlier time {Euphrates News} that "speed up the enactment of a law of oil and gas contribute to the elimination of the differences between the Governments of the center and the Kurdistan region of oil." Ended

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 15

Are they in Session now and if so how long does that last, anybody know?  :shrug: 

Leaders of blocs agree to vote on the Federal Court Act and several other laws in the next session Monday

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/153353-leaders-of-blocs-agree-to-vote-on-the-federal-court-act-and-several-other-laws-in-the-next-session-monday/#ixzz2Y4e3OtQi

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 2

GM Yota and happy 4th! I just read in another thread that they are meeting today, also! I am praying that they work on that oil and gas law today. Thank you for all you bring to this forum Yota...you are very much appreciated!

• Upvote 1

Thanks yota and everyone. I'm actually on a 5th grade school trip with my son in DC. On my way to tour George Washington s house. Will be watching the fireworks near the capital tonight. Should be exciting.

• Upvote 7

Question.....if parliament passes the oil and gas law, is it in fact a done deal at that point? Or does Maliki, Barzani, Talabani, or  someone/anyone else have to sign on it as well in order for it to be enacted? I know there was mention that Maliki and Barzani agreed on something along these lines, but I don't know if anything was put on paper.

Question.....if parliament passes the oil and gas law, is it in fact a done deal at that point? Or does Maliki, Barzani, Talabani, or  someone/anyone else have to sign on it as well in order for it to be enacted? I know there was mention that Maliki and Barzani agreed on something along these lines, but I don't know if anything was put on paper.

MiuraDude,

There are 2 choices of HCL in front of Parliament, one from 2007 and another from 2010. Some believe it is already determined. I believe that parliament needs to select one and enact it as law, so should be done, done. It is so important for the people of Iraq

Good Morning all. Thank you Yota.  I always have a cuppa coffee and your news in the morning. 

• Upvote 2