Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I think that you are spot on Grace's Dad!!!  It makes all the sense in the world! 

I have never bought into the idea of a float... Muslims as a whole are too proud to allow their rate to come out low and "sell out',  I think that the coup is probably somewhat planned or "encourged" to take place.  I hate that they are going through that but if it means a higher rv then I am thinking a planned event,,,, but who knows.

Time will tell!

I will wait.... been doing that for a VERY LOOOOONG time.  Whats a few more days?.

GO RV!

Edited by luvalife

This is pure speculation on my part but I've been pondering the current affairs 

today and I think I see something that is amazing. We know that not 20 minutes

after the U.N. released Iraq from ch 7, Reuters came out with a rather long article

stating that Iraq was not completely out of ch 7. Of course all the MSM went along

with that story and hence there was no story. We did not hear ONE WORD from

any major news source. Strange indeed. I submit to you that was the beginning of 

a major cover up concerning the dinar.

Today sometime this morning we started getting reports from some news sources,(CNBC)

that the markets would close at 1pm today because of the Egypt crises. Apparently someone

felt that it would be too volatile for the markets. Or at least that was the impression that 

CNBC wanted to convey. I say impression simply because the markets were always scheduled

to close today at 1pm.    http://www.nasdaq.co...x#ixzz2Y1QVOcmk

At the bottom of the page you can see that the Holiday schedule clearly states this. The question is 

why did CNBC tell its viewers something else? We also know that today the Egyptian Military did in

fact stage a coup and remove their president. Now what do you think the effect of that will be on

our investment?

Most, if not all, of the oil that is transported to the eastern Hemisphere is transported through the

Suez canal. The simple fear that the situation in Egypt could spill over into that canal and possibly

shut it down will be enough to skyrocket the price of oil. As of closing today we see that oil was

$101.11 and I suspect that we'll see it go much higher. REMEMBER SONNY1? Some time ago this

person said to watch the price of oil. The implication being when we see a sharp increase then

we are most likely to see an rv.

So let's speculate,

Suppose this is some grand secret plan and that the average person is not supposed to know

anything about it. How would you go about bringing this Super Plan to fruition without letting

the average Joe know what you did?

Well first you would bring Iraq's banking sector beyond par with the rest of the world.

Then you would quietly bring them out of ch 7. Now comes the tricky part, you would need a

MAJOR news story to cover the actual rv. And to create an rv of more than one to one you

would need the price of oil to go well over $100 per barrel. The Egypt crises does both. So

you get Egypt to create a coup on the 3rd of July, that is a perfect date as the U.S. markets will 

be closed. Also the Egypt crises will be the major headline for several days. This crises will raise 

the price of oil, and Iraq will rv there dinar. When all is said and done, just like the ch 7 issue,

the rv will never be mentioned in the MSM. And why would they? We who have purchased dinar 

have been told for 10 yrs how silly we were to invest in this scheme. Do you really think that the 

major news outlets are going to admit that they were wrong? NO. They need everyone to continue 

thinking that every word out of there mouths is true. 

I think we are seeing the end of this grand plan coming to fruition rite before our very eyes.

I think that it is extremely possible that NONE of what we have been witnessing in the last few 

days is coincidence. And finally, though I must admit after the first of July came and went without 

an rv I did get somewhat discouraged, we will most definitely see the rv before Ramadan. 

Just some thoughts from a truck driver.       

You could very well be right. What a great many people fail to recognize, and indeed bury their heads in the sand about because they don't WANT to know about it is that the U.S. is one of the biggest perpetrator of Machiavellian schemes in the history of the world. Now, we have no proof save for what we see in history, but it would not surprise me one bit of the U.S. cause this coup to happen...we know it has happened before. And the U.S. does these things not only because they CAN, but because it is in their best interests to do so. While I love my country and have defended her and almost lost my life more than once on so doing, I do NOT trust my country's Government. We are told and shown what they WANT us to be told and shown, and that does NOT necessarily mean they tell us or show us the truth. We went to Iraq in the first place for the so called "weapons of mass destruction". I say B.S. to that. We went there to keep our finger on the pulse of the oil producing capital of the world and in so doing can somewhat manipulate world economies and that translates to power. Power, folks, is what it is all about. By any means or ways it can be gathered. And there is no issue of "morals" when it comes to this. It is a cruel and heartless world we live in. Politics and morals do NOT walk hand in hand. Ever. The Gov't does what it does, always has and always will because they can. Call it greed, call it megalomania, call it whatever you like, but the fact remains that the U.S. is the big dog on the planet. I'm not saying this is a bad thing...it isn't. What IS a bad thing is that the common citizen of this country is absolutely ignorant of what his Gov't does, has done and is doing now! Every cell phone conversation, every email, every computer log on is monitored. There used to be a word in the dictionary called "private/privacy". You know what? It doesn't exist any more.

Our Govt makes other Governments. The cause the rise and fall of their economies, their infrastructures and everything else. Don't believe in the Bilderburg conspiracy? Don't believe there can be and IS a thing called "the Illuminati"? Better wake up and use the brain the Good Lord gave us. NOTHING is coincidental in this world today. It's all planned and calculated down to the last penny all of us own.

So, that all being said, to think that perhaps Egypt's demise and the possiblity of the Suez Canal being part of a giant black op is entirely plausible, and, in my personal opinion likely!

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus and politicians are from Uranus.

• Upvote 5

You could very well be right. What a great many people fail to recognize, and indeed bury their heads in the sand about because they don't WANT to know about it is that the U.S. is one of the biggest perpetrator of Machiavellian schemes in the history of the world. Now, we have no proof save for what we see in history, but it would not surprise me one bit of the U.S. cause this coup to happen...we know it has happened before. And the U.S. does these things not only because they CAN, but because it is in their best interests to do so. While I love my country and have defended her and almost lost my life more than once on so doing, I do NOT trust my country's Government. We are told and shown what they WANT us to be told and shown, and that does NOT necessarily mean they tell us or show us the truth. We went to Iraq in the first place for the so called "weapons of mass destruction". I say B.S. to that. We went there to keep our finger on the pulse of the oil producing capital of the world and in so doing can somewhat manipulate world economies and that translates to power. Power, folks, is what it is all about. By any means or ways it can be gathered. And there is no issue of "morals" when it comes to this. It is a cruel and heartless world we live in. Politics and morals do NOT walk hand in hand. Ever. The Gov't does what it does, always has and always will because they can. Call it greed, call it megalomania, call it whatever you like, but the fact remains that the U.S. is the big dog on the planet. I'm not saying this is a bad thing...it isn't. What IS a bad thing is that the common citizen of this country is absolutely ignorant of what his Gov't does, has done and is doing now! Every cell phone conversation, every email, every computer log on is monitored. There used to be a word in the dictionary called "private/privacy". You know what? It doesn't exist any more.

Our Govt makes other Governments. The cause the rise and fall of their economies, their infrastructures and everything else. Don't believe in the Bilderburg conspiracy? Don't believe there can be and IS a thing called "the Illuminati"? Better wake up and use the brain the Good Lord gave us. NOTHING is coincidental in this world today. It's all planned and calculated down to the last penny all of us own.

So, that all being said, to think that perhaps Egypt's demise and the possiblity of the Suez Canal being part of a giant black op is entirely plausible, and, in my personal opinion likely!

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus and politicians are from Uranus.

Excellent message to us all, Ezra. I have thoroughly enjoyed your posts, and your thinking on this one.

My novel is about the secret American empire and it's almost done. I have studied the covert crap our government does for years.

One of the great myths of "patriotism" is we must be behind our government as we are behind our country. BS I say.

The difference between the two is key - Washington is not America. It's big business. Until we realize that, we hold OURSELVES prisoner.

• Upvote 5

Excellent message to us all, Ezra. I have thoroughly enjoyed your posts, and your thinking on this one.

My novel is about the secret American empire and it's almost done. I have studied the covert crap our government does for years.

One of the great myths of "patriotism" is we must be behind our government as we are behind our country. BS I say.

The difference between the two is key - Washington is not America. It's big business. Until we realize that, we hold OURSELVES prisoner.

I appreciate that. The truth of it is, the U.S. has the capability, and has for some time now, to make just about anything imaginable happen. We have weapons that can take the eye out of a sparrow 5000 miles away. Leaders of countries can suffer heart attacks or whatever that appear to be as legitimate as anything you can think of, and for the most part, the American people are non the wiser. I am reminded of a story that illustrates what I am trying to say here. William Randolph Hearst ( yes, the Father of "yellow journalism) had an uncanny mind. In 1898, following the mysterious explosion of the USS Maine in Havana harbor, he sent his star reporter there ( his name now escapes me...but bear with me). The reporter gets there and is snapping away pictures, but there is no Spanish American War going on. He reports this to Hearst..."Sir, there is NO war here. What do you want me to do?" Hearst's now famous reply is the crux of what I am saying here...(and our Government either learned from him, or he learned from them...who knows??) Hearsts curt reply was : You supply the pictures, and I will supply the war!" Now coincidentally, about that same time, the U.S. was in a recession. Almost overnight, the news of "WAR" put business back in production, people back to work, etc. Virtually every war we have been involved with has been prefaced by a recession. War is big business. What I am saying is that it appears like from all angles, if there didn't just happen to be a war someplace that just happened to coincide with one of our recession/depressions. then was was somehow, someway enabled. I could be way off here, but I don't think so. The U.S. has the power, resources, supplies. technology, etc. to make or break any government in any country in the world should they so desire and it was/is in their best interests to do so. That's one reason why I find it hard to believe that the U.S. has a hand in holding up this r/v. It IS in the best interests of the U.S. for them to do that! Nothing happens by chance. There is no such thing as coincidence when it comes to this stuff. You think "big brother"I s watching us now? I shudder to think what it could be like in another 20 years.

Anyway, I got off on a tangent and rant. Sorry. GO R?V!

Edited by ezrapound
  • Upvote 1

I would like to say thank you so very much to all the wonderful accolades. 

Very humbling indeed. I pray that everyone here has a very wonderful 

Forth of July spending time with there families and loved ones

Please be safe and don't forget to thank a vet for your freedom. 

• Upvote 3

Good insight, however, most oil heading east (towards Asia) goes thru the Straits of Hormuz not the Suez Canal. I see the price jump here every time something is mentioned in the news about Iran. (gotta install that LPG! Geez would've save a bundle in gas money already!!!) Thanks for your post, Dunno, just saying.....

Good insight, however, most oil heading east (towards Asia) goes thru the Straits of Hormuz not the Suez Canal. I see the price jump here every time something is mentioned in the news about Iran. (gotta install that LPG! Geez would've save a bundle in gas money already!!!) Thanks for your post, Dunno, just saying.....

Ok now I'm confused, I was referring to oil going to America and our part of the world. 

I thought I was pretty sure that oil went through the Suez canal. What I am sure of is that

if Egypt wanted to stop all oil shipments in our direction they would not have a very difficult

time doing it. I did consult an online map of the area before making my post, and thought I

got the names correct. But I welcome any clarification anyone can offer.  

• Upvote 1