Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"Office Pool" on Date of RV

Chartman17

OK, I've been reading this thread for almost a month now and was reluctant to jump in knowing that any date I could pick had about a 99.9999998% chance of being wrong.

That being said, this is too much fun to not want to at least stick my toe in the "water" and give it a shot, so here goes.

June 27 was Iraq release from Chapter 7. Estimating 1 calendar quarter for CBI & GOI to get themselves ready = Sept 27.

Fiscal Q4 begins on Oct 01 (still enough time to "pad" the economic numbers for 2013).

Exactly one week later, the UST says they're coming out with new (gold-backed?) currency on October 8. Estimating 1 week for banks to adjust = Oct 15.

July 11 Pope decrees an end to corporate and diplomatic immunity for most of the western world (judges, politicians, bankers, ceo's etc) effective Sept 01.

First day of workweek in Iraq is on Sunday.

First Sunday after UST releases new currency on Oct 08 would be Oct 13.

Oct 13 also falls exactly 6 weeks after the Pope's Sept 01 ultimatum has been enacted, so hopefully all the "trash" has been flushed from the system by then.

So there's my guess for an RV date.... October 13, 2013

Would love it to be sooner and would hate for it to be later, but this is Iraq after all, so who knows.

Edited by RVWITHME

O.K., O.K., O.K., my date was a month ago, so it came and went.  Now, I'm going with August 8th.  There is a reason...no REALLY, there is a reason.  I turn 66 years old on August 7, 2013 so we can have my retirement party on the 8th at a bank of Adam's choosing.  So, it's gonna happen on the 8th of August, in the year of our Lord 2013.  It's official!!!  :bravo:  :backflip:  :rocking-chair: <-- Yes, I'm old.

O.K., O.K., O.K., my date was a month ago, so it came and went.  Now, I'm going with August 8th.  There is a reason...no REALLY, there is a reason.  I turn 66 years old on August 7, 2013 so we can have my retirement party on the 8th at a bank of Adam's choosing.  So, it's gonna happen on the 8th of August, in the year of our Lord 2013.  It's official!!!  :bravo:  :backflip:  :rocking-chair: <-- Yes, I'm old.

I hate to inform you, but you are going to be a lot older before it will RV. We are ALL going to be a lot older!    :rocking-chair: 

I hate to inform you, but you are going to be a lot older before it will RV. We are ALL going to be a lot older!    :rocking-chair:

I'm sorry you feel that way.  Won't you be surprised when this RVs next week.  WWWWWWeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

:backflip:  :backflip:  :backflip:

we have spirit yes we do, we have spirit how bout you........gooooooo fartman

:tiphat: :cigar:Well, if it does RV THIS week, I will be HAPPY to say I was wrong! and being the kind of person to admit being wrong, makes me the SHANG MAN  :twothumbs:

Edited by Shang Man

we have spirit yes we do, we have spirit how bout you........gooooooo fartman

Howard Stern is much taller than me...LOL :eyebrows:

:tiphat: :cigar:Well, if it does RV THIS week, I will be HAPPY to say I was wrong! and being the kind of person to admit being wrong, makes me the SHANG MAN  :twothumbs:

YOU DA SHANG MAN!!  You will also be very happy by my birthday (August 7th), or the day after.  You watch!