Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"Office Pool" on Date of RV

Chartman17

I'm Guessing It Will Happen At Night Time ...

:D :D :D

DinarThug, we need a date.  For you, Bagdad is 9 hours ahead and for me 10 hours ahead.  If you are referring to the announcement being our night time, I think you are going to be right.  So, give me a date, please.

Umbertino, thanks for the help.  Too true, too true.

• Upvote 1

DinarThug, we need a date.  For you, Bagdad is 9 hours ahead and for me 10 hours ahead.  If you are referring to the announcement being our night time, I think you are going to be right.  So, give me a date, please.

Umbertino, thanks for the help.  Too true, too true.

My pleasure Chartman... And you're right... Baghdad is 10 hrs ahead of you  (if you're in California).... Infact Baghdad happens to be only 1 hr ahead of me and I'm 9 hrs ahead of Calif.

Edited by umbertino

Ok, I am going with a back up number. 786, based on what some feel is a lucky number in Islam.

July (7) - day (8) - 6 (hr) , their time.

Based on:

"There have been various speculations about the mystical or religious significance of 786 in Islam for centuries. There is a famous poem praising Allah, titled Bismillah al-Rahman al-Rahim, which has exactly 786 letters. Some have argued that 786 is the number of days in which Allah created the world or the number of days in which Muhammad conquered the pagans of Mecca."

• Upvote 4

Ok, I am going with a back up number. 786, based on what some feel is a lucky number in Islam.

Based on:

"There have been various speculations about the mystical or religious significance of 786 in Islam for centuries. There is a famous poem praising Allah, titled Bismillah al-Rahman al-Rahim, which has exactly 786 letters. Some have argued that 786 is the number of days in which Allah created the world or the number of days in which Muhammad conquered the pagans of Mecca."

I got you down, ChuckFinley.  I hope you're right 'cause that would be sweet.

Based on:

I like and I really hope you're right! :)

Based on:

I like that! Good thinking!!! I hope you are right!!

Based on:

6 PM ( Baghdad time)  I'd guess.....  We're almost there then......just 75 minutes left.

As of July 14th at 12:15 P.M., left coast time, we have:  Snowglobe7 at July 16th, Chrisohle at July 17th, Haden'sdad at July 17th, psdon at July 22nd, and Christisking at July14th.  I think I've got everyone that has posted.  Let me know if I left you out.  Good luck to all.

As of July 14th at 12:15 P.M., left coast time, we have:  Snowglobe7 at July 16th, Chrisohle at July 17th, Haden'sdad at July 17th, psdon at July 22nd, and Christisking at July14th.  I think I've got everyone that has posted.  Let me know if I left you out.  Good luck to all.

i love it when Chartman17 says my name...lol

• Upvote 1