Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"Office Pool" on Date of RV

Chartman17

Just a pure guess.., I will say November 25th this year! My reason is a few observations like DinarTrade for the first time I've seen stopped their Reserve program on Oct 22 2013 and needs 30-days to honor and clear out the currrent Reserves and Thanksgiving for us hear means most of us will be too busy to make it to a bank for around 4-days. Thanksgiving is on a Thursday and the CBI closes for Fri-Sat giving no one even in Iraq the ability to exchange until at least Sunday, Monday here so giving time to ready the bumb rush to the banks. 

Now do I join the ranks of Guru Status?  :eyebrows:  :cigar:  :lol:

Edited by respectron
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just a pure guess.., I will say November 25th this year! My reason is a few observations like DinarTrade for the first time I've seen stopped their Reserve program on Oct 22 2013 and needs 30-days to honor and clear out the currrent Reserves and Thanksgiving for us hear means most of us will be too busy to make it to a bank for around 4-days. Thanksgiving is on a Thursday and the CBI closes for Fri-Sat giving no one even in Iraq the ability to exchange until at least Sunday, Monday here so giving time to ready the bumb rush to the banks. 

Now do I join the ranks of Guru Status?  :eyebrows:  :cigar:  :lol:

You maybe a guru now but your date just passed you by...lol

It's November 30th, Saturday, so give it another shot...you got time.   :bravo:

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...