Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"Office Pool" on Date of RV

Chartman17

My friend who is an Iraqi national, he also works for one of the 3 letter agencies in the southern city I live in, says it won't happen as long as Maliki is in power. I trust what he says but hope he is very wrong. He said Maliki is pro-Iranian and does not care to see the American people prosper!

WE CANNOT PREDICT ANYTHING....AS WE ALL ARE STUCK IN THE MIDST OF THE..........."Twilight Zone"............!

Wow, that's what happened, chess. I was beginning to wonder why the thousands of us just stood by while watching the CBI rate endlessly stuck on '1 to 1166' for what has seemed to be a lifetime. In the next episode thousands of dinar investors get their beloved RV only to find out the banks are all run by aliens who abduct them and take them back to their planet for lunch.

:soon:  it will be all over Dinarians.

9 cosmonauts playing 9 innings winning the game 20 - 13.  9/9/2013. :peace:

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

OK, I've been reading this thread for almost a month now and was reluctant to jump in knowing that any date I could pick had about a 99.9999998% chance of being wrong.

That being said, this is too much fun to not want to at least stick my toe in the "water" and give it a shot, so here goes.

June 27 was Iraq release from Chapter 7. Estimating 1 calendar quarter for CBI & GOI to get themselves ready = Sept 27.

Fiscal Q4 begins on Oct 01 (still enough time to "pad" the economic numbers for 2013).

Exactly one week later, the UST says they're coming out with new (gold-backed?) currency on October 8. Estimating 1 week for banks to adjust = Oct 15.

July 11 Pope decrees an end to corporate and diplomatic immunity for most of the western world (judges, politicians, bankers, ceo's etc) effective Sept 01.

First day of workweek in Iraq is on Sunday.

First Sunday after UST releases new currency on Oct 08 would be Oct 13.

Oct 13 also falls exactly 6 weeks after the Pope's Sept 01 ultimatum has been enacted, so hopefully all the "trash" has been flushed from the system by then.

So there's my guess for an RV date.... October 13, 2013

Would love it to be sooner and would hate for it to be later, but this is Iraq after all, so who knows.

Looks like my chances of being wrong on predicting an RV date have now improved to a full 100%. :(

Even when picking an RV date that's 2 1/2 months out, seems we're all still S.O.L. on any real intel for this puppy.

Nothing has changed but the date on the calendar, so I guess I better go "drink about" a better prediction than that last one.

Only Time Will Tell...

We can guess on a date as much as we like, but the truth of the matter is..none of us really knows when or if it will ever RV. I'm not even sure that I will still be alive when and if it does RV. Now, don't hate me for my comment as it is just my opinion at this point in time.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I'm ready to put in on this... refer to the topic that I posted this morning titled $87,000:1 exchange rate???   for my reasoning...I will say mid January for a rate of 0.87:1 USD

Oh! Gooserider67 I hope you're low and late...lol

• Upvote 2

***///

From your mouth to God's ears, man.....

and.....

Frankly, we would've believed that could've happened recently....

But based on the articles today....  What is on the news right this minute.....

the TRUTH about the REAL terms of the RELEASE from CHVII....

and the "conditons" carried forward into CHVI, and the current state of affairs internally - still......

well....

now we have no freaking clue..... only Hope. :confused2: 

Hope is all I've ever had!

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I'm not very good at picking dates-the last one I went on turned out to be some cat in drag named LOLA. LA LA LA LA, LA,LOLA.

oOh? not that kinda date, huh.

Okay, well, how about when Hell Freezes Over. :)

or when the Cowboys impeach Jerry Jones and give him another face lift

• Upvote 2

At first, I said the RV would happen on August 12th, now, I would like to revise my guess. I have been laid off for almost 5 years and have been hanging on by the hair of my chin (fortunately I do have a lot of hair on my chin). I have given it a lot of thought and I figured that one of two things would happen before it would RV, and after these one of two things, the RV would be the next day, not necessarily in this order

1. I will end up selling all my dinar, and the RV would happen the next day ......... or......

2. I will die and once again, the RV would happen the next day....... I may be wrong on both counts, but...... you never know

• Upvote 3