Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"UN" ~ Iraq achieving international standing equal to... (1990)

RVIP

I have not heard people talking about this line in particular contained in the UN press release concerning the lifting of Chapter 7:

"Recognizing that the situation that now exists in Iraq is significantly different from that which existed at the time of the adoption of resolution 661 (1990), and further recognizing the importance of Iraq achieving international standing equal to that which it held prior to the adoption of resolution 661 (1990)"

This just screams RI to me!!! I never considered an RI as apposed to RV because it's a new currency... but this was a wow moment for me. Any one else see it that way... I mean what else could they be talking about?! Special emphasis on the word "EQUAL" here, This was a little too deliberate in my mind and they choose there words very carefully. What do you all think? !!! 

http://www.un.org/News/Press/docs//2013/sc11050.doc.htm

Edited by RVIP
  • Upvote 11

It would be nice and yes the thought crossed my mind briefly.  Imo it is speaking of its stature after chapter 7.  They can sit at the table internationally and they can go into countries they have been banned before diplomatically.  In essence they are gaining their reputations back.

• Upvote 4

It would be nice and yes the thought crossed my mind briefly.  Imo it is speaking of its stature after chapter 7.  They can sit at the table internationally and they can go into countries they have been banned before diplomatically.  In essence they are gaining their reputations back.

I agree, Zig. 

• Upvote 2

But, the word EQUAL is really the defining word...

• Upvote 2

UN Security Council Resolution 661, Iraq / Kuwait

http://www.cfr.org/international-organizations-and-alliances/un-security-council-resolution-661-iraq-kuwait/p11204

Published August 6, 1990

Resolution

UN Security Council Resolution 661, Iraq / Kuwait

The resolution is an update of Security Council resolution 660 and ultimately gives authorization for invasion. The resolution also put economic sanctions on Iraq such as preventing imports and exports in an effort to end Iraqi occupation of Kuwait.

• Upvote 2

I have always believed that we would see Iraq return their currency to what they have always referred to as " its former glory"! Plus an addition to the rate for changes in the cost of living, inflation.. Etc!! Its only a matter of time now!! And I believe that time is VERY VERY short!!! I don't pay much attention to all these articles relating to what their intentions are, because I know they are not going to tell us before they make a move..unless someone gets a "heads up" prior!! I'm looking for a SUDDENLY!! I remember a prophecy given about this two years ago..nothing..nothing..nothing... Then SUDDENLY...!!!! Thats exactly how I believe it WILL happen!!! God Bless each of YOU!!

• Upvote 9

AND, of coarse very very interesting that the Elephant has entered the room and the press has not a word to say about this HUGE historical moment... Amazing that they are ignoring this huge story!!!! Very telling...

• Upvote 2

looks to me as if they are back to resolution 660 now which is chapter 6..i wish i could copy and paste from  that link i posted .. but to me from resolution 660 they moved to resolution 661 acting under chapter 7  now thats been resolved they moved back to resolution 660  

AND, of coarse very very interesting that the Elephant has entered the room and the press has not a word to say about this HUGE historical moment... Amazing that they are ignoring this huge story!!!! Very telling...

i agree ive emailed this to fox news and saw nothing . they covvered the war the whole time then they abandoned it

They are talking about the international standing of Iraq as a sovereign nation. In my opinion that has nothing to do with the currency. I would love an RI but, I just don't see it happening. I am expecting it to open at about 1 to 1, and rise slowly from that. But, what ever they have in mind, I think we will see it in the next few days.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 2

They are talking about the international standing of Iraq as a sovereign nation. In my opinion that has nothing to do with the currency. I would love an RI but, I just don't see it happening. I am expecting it to open at about 1 to 1, and rise slowly from that. But, what ever they have in mind, I think we will see it in the next few days.

Roadrunner

I agree completely.  I think anything more than 1 to 1 will make too many waves in the international finance world.  I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they started out at a rate lower than that and moved it up gradually over time before finally letting the market determine the value.  

• Upvote 2

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they started out at a rate lower than that and moved it up gradually over time before finally letting the market determine the value.  

***///

A "slow crawl"....?  How might we be affected were this to be so..?

Would we time-out if we don't exchange our current IQD within the 90-day window for exchange?

Should we, in that case,

exchange our IQD for the New Lower Denominations and ride until we're ready?

So many scenarios, hard to prepare for every contingency.... :confused2:

Calgon!... take us away!

Thanking you in advance for your answer

/ suggestions / ideas, JEAPORDYthree-one-niner ! :tiphat: 

• Upvote 1

They have a bigger story now, its about this guy who has computers filled with secrets and they can't quite put their finger on his whereabouts!  Iraq is just a blip in the newsroom.

• Upvote 1

I have always believed that we would see Iraq return their currency to what they have always referred to as " its former glory"! Plus an addition to the rate for changes in the cost of living, inflation.. Etc!! Its only a matter of time now!! And I believe that time is VERY VERY short!!! I don't pay much attention to all these articles relating to what their intentions are, because I know they are not going to tell us before they make a move..unless someone gets a "heads up" prior!! I'm looking for a SUDDENLY!! I remember a prophecy given about this two years ago..nothing..nothing..nothing... Then SUDDENLY...!!!! Thats exactly how I believe it WILL happen!!! God Bless each of YOU!!

you know whats wild... The first time I ever turned on kim that same broadcast was on live 2 years ago... Friends were trying to get me to invest in the dinar, couldn't sleep, randomly put on Kim, and bam Dinar.

Never looked back since.

• Upvote 1

I must attempt to be cryptic here. But I don't believe that God only told that one 

person that message.

SUDDENLY, 

Yes very SUDDENLY, and like you me thinks very soon. 

• Upvote 1

I remember that prophecy and I have thought about it a lot and I certainly agree!

I like LadyGracesDaddy's SUDDENLY on his posts!

• Upvote 2

Hoosier,

I'm in your corner and have always been a proponent for an R/I. If Iraq Returns to $3+ with the Dinar, they will command the M/E....IMO

I have not heard people talking about this line in particular contained in the UN press release concerning the lifting of Chapter 7:

"Recognizing that the situation that now exists in Iraq is significantly different from that which existed at the time of the adoption of resolution 661 (1990), and further recognizing the importance of Iraq achieving international standing equal to that which it held prior to the adoption of resolution 661 (1990)"

This just screams RI to me!!! I never considered an RI as apposed to RV because it's a new currency... but this was a wow moment for me. Any one else see it that way... I mean what else could they be talking about?! Special emphasis on the word "EQUAL" here, This was a little too deliberate in my mind and they choose there words very carefully. What do you all think? !!! 

http://www.un.org/News/Press/docs//2013/sc11050.doc.htm

Makes me want to scream and happy scream!!! :-000000