Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Q&A Chat 7-3-2013

Bumper64

[Adam Montana] ok - first things first... while there has been no official RV 

announcement... that has definitely not stopped the rumors from flying! With Chapter 7 

being lifted, which is without a doubt the BIGGEST news we have ever seen for Iraq...

[Adam Montana] I just want to take a moment to remind everyone to stay level headed. When 

this DOES happen, remind yourself that you have a moral obligation to do some GOOD for the 

world, and remember that this is not just about us... in fact, it really is NOT about us. 

It's about the Iraqi people.

[Adam Montana]   :) 

[Adam Montana] And one more thing before I get too deep into the weekly chat - tomorrow is 

the 4th of July. I tip my hat and give thanks to all who serve to keep our country safe, 

news is hiding this and also where I can find great relevant Iraqi news outside of 

dinarvets? Thank You Kindly! RV

[Adam Montana] Isn't that something? I find it amazing that this isn't being covered with 

more enthusiasm, but I guess it makes sense. The people that actually have a clue that this 

might happen makes up a fairly tiny portion of the world, so for most people... yay, good 

for Iraq. So what? But for us, it's much bigger.

[Adam Montana] next please!

[Doug_W] terrilynn Now that chapter 7 is lifted when will they release their budget and do 

you think it is, and has been tied to the new rate? The loan they received from Japan may 

be at the end, could this also be an optimal time for revalue? 

[Adam Montana] It could indeed be an optimal time to RV. In the past, Iraq has ALWAYS been 

late releasing their budget... in my opinion, they did that on purpose because they were 

hoping to see a complete release from Chapter 7. When it didn't happen, they were obviously 

forced to use a budget based on deflated values. Now that Chapter 7 IS done, we might 

actually see the opposite happen... a budget released with numbers based on a higher value. 

[Doug_W] skrappyone Adam, now that we have seen Chapter VII lifted, there is a lot of news 

about a possible final draft of HCL. Last year we didn't think much would be done during 

Ramandan. They still worked and accomplished several things. My question is, Do you expect 

HCL before, during, or after Ramandan? I believe during for it will not be expected and the 

RV right after HCL passed.

[Adam Montana] I agree with you... *if* the draft is not already done, then they will most 

likely get everything in place during Ramadan, slam it on the books immediately after 

Ramadan is over and everyone is back to work, and make us scramble to the bank. I won't be 

complaining. 

[Doug_W] cooked How important do you think the presence of lower denoms are a revaluation? 

[Adam Montana] Extremely important. If they can't make appropriate change for the larger 

notes, they can't RV. Nobody knows exactly where or when those lower denoms are sitting or 

when they will be released. I was told over a year ago that they had them printed and 

sitting in secure locations ready for distributions, which is contrary to the "press 

releases" we've seen on the lower denoms

[Doug_W] jon29 This is a good observation, along these lines, I've heard reports that the 

new LD's won't be out until 2014. Do you believe the LD's need to be out before the 

currency Revalues? Thanks!

[Adam Montana] See my last answer  

[Doug_W] Sweet baby dinar Hello Adam What's the latest on the HCL, now that CH 7 is in the 

past 

[Adam Montana] News reports are positive. That's all I can really say about it :shrug:

[Doug_W] AJC HCL seems to be the last issue open. What is the latest you are hearing on 

this subject?

[Adam Montana] See my last answer  

[Doug_W] Rowena Nickson Adam, I saw a post on our site re: taxes post RV. The last time I 

talked with our CPA the long term Capital gain was 15%. The post talked about 20%. What is 

the chance that it will be taxed as earned income??? As a member of OGIT I will pay taxes 

on my "earned income" anyway, so would it not be more economical to cash in here if we get 

the long term cap gain tax?? With the invasion of privacy going on today - are we still 

safe????? 

[Adam Montana] Rowena, that's another good question... it floors me that people actually 

believe we might get away with 15-20% taxes

[Adam Montana] for one - the Dinar isn't something that's considered an "investment", so 

there's no way it would be categorized as "long term". At the very best, it would be 

considered a "collectible", and "capital gains" on collectibles is 28%

[Adam Montana] but more realistically, it is going to be ordinary income... which would be 

closer to 50% total. And if a retroactive "windfall" tax is applied, we could easily be 

looking at 75% tax or higher!

[Adam Montana] I know some people are not going to like to hear that... hey, don't shoot 

the messenger. If you choose to bury your head in the sand and not accept the hard fact 

that our country is BROKE and the government needs as much of your money as possible... 

you'll regret it later.  

[Doug_W] Gut Feelings Mr. Dinar, on 30 Jun 2013 - 6:34 PM, said: Hi Adam, as for Chapter 7 

being lifted. I was searching the internet for any other news about it and I haven't seen 

anything. I'm just curious if the mainstream news is hiding this and also where I can find 

great relevant Iraqi news outside of dinarvets? Thank You Kindly! RV ! I too was wondering 

why the local news and national new shows nothing about Iraq being released from chapter 7. 

Isn't this big news? 

[Adam Montana] I think it is huge news. It is GREAT news for us, and for the Iraqi people. 

But apparently the MSM has other news to cover  

[Doug_W] Ckrae13 Adam, thanks for all the work you put in. When the RV happens is it 

something that the Iraq people will wake up to, or is it going to announced before hand, 

and have a ceremony of some sort. I know it doesn't really matter just curious. 

[Adam Montana] I would guess they will just wake up to it, about 8 hours before we do! 

[Doug_W] Alex38 Adam, in your own opinion, do you think Okie ever washes his gurdle?

[Adam Montana] oh boy... :lol:

[Doug_W] dylham Hi Adam, I live in Australia and i would like to know what the options are 

for us who are not in U S A when the rv happens so we can cash in. Thanks in advance. 

[Adam Montana] Hey dylham - please get this free report: http://www.iraq-

busi...- ··· rtially/ and talks about the remaining issues. My question is do you have any 

clarification comments in regards to an RV on this notion of Chapter VII only being 

partially lifted?

[Doug_W] In answer to Mr. Dinar’s question about Iraq News outside of the DV forums, this 

link will take you to a site well rounded in everything Iraqi ~ especially in the Banking 

and Finance section ~ when it comes to a possible RV/RD.

[Adam Montana] Iraq has some bills to pay, but they are out of Chapter 7 in every way that 

is important to us.

[Adam Montana] Next please!

[Doug_W] butch427 Adam! Thanks for all you do... When the RV happens, what do you expect 

the spread to be? Since the CBI is the only one who'll be buying our Dinars, I presume they 

can charge what they want... Do you have an amount in mind? 1%, 3%, 25%??? Thanks...

[Adam Montana] Ha! This is another one that I addressed in the cash in guide... get it 

busi...- ··· rtially/ and talks about the remaining issues. My question is do you have any 

clarification comments in regards to an RV on this notion of Chapter VII only being 

partially lifted?

[Doug_W] In answer to Mr. Dinar’s question about Iraq News outside of the DV forums, this 

link will take you to a site well rounded in everything Iraqi ~ especially in the Banking 

and Finance section ~ when it comes to a possible RV/RD.

[Adam Montana] Iraq has some bills to pay, but they are out of Chapter 7 in every way that 

is important to us.

[Doug_W] butch427 Adam! Thanks for all you do... When the RV happens, what do you expect 

the spread to be? Since the CBI is the only one who'll be buying our Dinars, I presume they 

can charge what they want... Do you have an amount in mind? 1%, 3%, 25%??? Thanks...

[Adam Montana] Ha! This is another one that I addressed in the cash in guide... get it 

[Adam Montana] But to answer it briefly - it can be whatever the CBI wants it to be! I 

definitely expect it to be HIGH at first, and then go down over time.

[Doug_W] radar47 Does the Federal Reserve have a role in the revaluation of the Dinar?

[Adam Montana] No. The CBI is the deciding agency.

[Doug_W] TomRiddle Adam, On behalf of VIP members, I would like to ask if you can do a once 

a week "Audio Chat" I believe many if not all VIP members really enjoyed it/them. Thanks, 

also If HCL, and Erbil Agreement gets implemented; what would be left? WTO?

[Adam Montana] Sorry Tom, my schedule is hectic already... I have several other businesses 

that I run, and committing to more than I already do is not possible. I do audio reports 

and updates for the VIP members as I am able to, but I won't pretend that I have time to do 

it on a weekly basis... nor is there any real need for it.

[Doug_W] sandfly ha adam, i got one for you. There's been lots of talk about iraq able to 

cover the dinar up to 2.50. If they can, and the news saying this. How much of the dinar 

did cbi pull back in to be able to do it. Thanks from afghanistan from the port doggs 

[Adam Montana] I don't know the exact number. In my opinion, $2.50 won't happen right 

away... but I'll happily be proven wrong on this one!

[Doug_W] MITCH10 What are your boots on the ground saying?? 

[Adam Montana] I'd prefer to keep these chats "intel-free"  Thanks for understanding  

[Doug_W] Thaiexpat Similar question to what so many others have posted:Do you think this 

Ramadan might be different for the RV? Has your mantra, "Nothing gets done during Ramadan" 

apply as in the past? Or does all the changes/news give you a different opinion....Thank 

you for all your fine work and the offerings of discounts. Cheers

[Adam Montana] See my answers above, thanks  

[Doug_W] gixxerfrog i have a ? about Ramanda. Since they are out of Ch. 7 do you think it 

will be like any other Ramanda where no one does anything or do you think they will work to 

get things done? like you said u expected to see things get done quickly and move 

rapidly.... seems like they are. i'm sure there is alot to do to get back on your feet 

after being in Ch.7. For them to stop for the holiday after accomplishing so much would be 

foolish. Do you think we will see things getting done like the HCL or whatever else that 

might help get them to RV ? someone beat me to it ^^ (Thaiexpat) 

[Doug_W] NeedRv Adam, July 7th is rapidly come on us (Ramadan).... whats the chance that it 

will RV before Ramadan.....or do you think they will wait until Ramadan is over before they 

hit the RV button.... Thanks for everything Adam and Mods... looking forward to this 

loooong ride to be over and move on to the next phase of my life... Post RV.... GO RV...

(Before Ramadan) 

[Adam Montana] Hi NeedRV - I wish I had a concrete answer, but we're all just guessing at 

this point.  

[Doug_W] Gut Feelings Hi Adam, You have always said that the RV would come quickly after 

Chapter 7 was lifted, and that the HCL would or should soon follow that. Everyone here 

knows that Iraqis don't move quickly on anything they do. So I guest my question is what is 

your best guess on when we can expect an announcement on a RV? 

[Adam Montana] See my answers above  

[Doug_W] lostnq8 Adam, For those of us that are not in the VIP section, please advise on 

Banks or other establishments that will take the Iraqi Dinar and set up a $US account. I 

called multiple banks in Southwest Ohio this morning and many said they had dealt with IQD 

in the past but there are no plans to handle it in the future. I think this is short 

sighted IMHO.

[Doug_W] Thanks for keeping us informed. 

[Adam Montana] If I were to start listing banks here, they would start getting bombarded 

with calls, and someone somewhere would want my head. I'm just not willing to do that  

[Doug_W] R2d2dc What is the process of the Iraqi Dinar becoming Internationally tradable. 

Does it take more than just being out of Chapter 7 to allow them to have a currency that is 

on the world stage, and when they do increase the value of the Iraqi Dinar what makes it 

Internationally tradable so that the value would also be good for us outside of Iraq? Did 

the lifting of Chapter 7 also make their currency Internationally tradable? Thanks Adam!

[Adam Montana] See my answer above regarding this

[Doug_W] new york kevin Hey there Sir Adam and TexasG: Howsit? Thanks for all you do and 

your patience. With the Kuwaities now positioning themselves to take advantage of Iraq's 

new superior tax and investment laws, and Iraq's projected 10% plus annual GDP growth, and 

the partnering between the NASDAQ and the ISX to speed international communication and 

trade between Iraq and the world in the 21st century, is this indicative of the new forward 

momentum Iraq has behind it in its jump to stardom in the financial world and the ME? Does 

this momentum better indicate a "when" as far as the IQD rv-ing? I don't see this RV-ing 

soon. What does this mean for those of us who must wait till after the RV before we can 

also take advantage of the investment opportunities inside Iraq

[Adam Montana] NYK thats a great question... I think you answered it yourself. If their GDP 

is expected to grow at 10% per year, the ISX is going to be a VERY lucrative avenue for 

some of us

[Adam Montana] but as far as "when" they will RV, I don't think this is a definite sign or 

indicator.

[Doug_W] waitingondinar Hello Adam, Since Iraq was released from Chapter 7 the thought was 

an RV would follow within days to couple of weeks. There has not been any additional 

mention of HCL being completed. There was an article stating Iraq would have their debt 

settled with Kuwait by 2015. Are we in a holding pattern until then? I am starting to feel 

like I did 2 years ago when it was supposed to RV every other day. Are there any other 

indicators pointing to an RV happening this month of July? Thanks

[Adam Montana] I don't see this dragging out that long.  

[Doug_W] Candy01 Hi Adam, What do you think of the following info: Maliki is filing an 

appeal in Federal Court in regards to the Provincial Law amendment that was passed that 

will make way for The Federation Council to be seated. I think he is wasting his time. It 

has been passed. Maybe something just to create more diversion. MUST the Federation Council 

be seated in order to have the RV?

[Adam Montana] There is no law that says the Council "must" be seated pre-RV. I don't have 

an opinion on Maliki's suit at this time.

editted by VIZIO
rest of it is down alittle you guys are to fast for this big chat lol

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 3

***///

ADAM - Thank you for prefacing with your thoughts regarding the Fourth of July and

Our Great Republic and Her Patriots who fought, gave and those who still fight.

As some here may know, tomorrow is also 'OlSarge's Birthday..... :salute:

He was a Great American and we still miss him terribly.

So, please include him in your Prayers of Grace & Gratitude tomorrow and

reflect on what Patriots like him still mean to you and yours now. :eagle:

HAPPY 4th of JULY, everybody. :tiphat:

• Upvote 16

***///

ADAM - Thank you for prefacing with your thoughts regarding the Fourth of July and

Our Great Republic and Her Patriots who fought, gave and those who still fight.

As some here may know, tomorrow is also 'OlSarge's Birthday..... :salute:

He was a Great American and we still miss him terribly.

So, please include him in your Prayers of Grace & Gratitude tomorrow and

reflect on what Patriots like him still mean to you and yours now. :eagle:

HAPPY 4th of JULY, everybody. :tiphat:

Gals,

I could only give you 1+, not 3 as you deserve.

Some old sailor...

• Upvote 4

Gals,

I could only give you 1+, not 3 as you deserve.

Some old sailor...

***///

Our thanks and gratitude, Four-Two-Niner...

We are indeed in good company whilst on the same boards as folks such as yourself. :tiphat:

So again, thank you personally from 'OlSarge'sGals...

And May God Bless, Keep & Watch Over You Always.

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 1

Thank you Adam.  You are truely, level headed, and keep the rest of us grounded.  Thank you for not making some crazy predictions, and enhancing this roller coaster ride!

Have a happy 4th!

Go RV or RI Soon !!!!

:twothumbs:

[Doug_W] zigmeister Hi Adam and a happy fourth to you and family. My question to you has to 

do with the article today Yota posted, Quote Alsumaria News / Baghdad warned Prime Minister 

Nuri al-Maliki, on Tuesday, Gazprom denied Russian work in the Kurdistan region until the 

adoption of the new oil law. published Reuters, quoting Interfax news agency story that, 

that "al-Maliki said that it is better to suspend Gazprom denied Russian, work and wait for 

the adoption of the new law that is being signed the contract again under the law to avoid 

problems. " and bought Gazprom denied two portions in the oil fields of the Kurdistan 

Regional Government recently in the wake of a similar move by Exxon and Total, which raised 

the ire of the central government.

[Doug_W] My question is this, if it is true they are waiting on adoption of the law, if it 

rong>[Adam Montana] open floor
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Time to put the bottle of bubbly on ice... it sounds like the long awaited day is finally "right upon us" (I won't say that four letter swear word... ya know, the one that starts with and S... and ends with an N!!!)  :D 

Thanks for the work posting Mods... quite the team effort!!!  And thanks Adam for keepin' it real and exciting!!!  ;) 

Come On RV Baby!!!  B) 

Edited by RodandStaff

Time to put the bottle of bubbly on ice... it sounds like the long awaited day is finally "right upon us" (I won't say that four letter swear word... ya know, the one that starts with and S... and ends with an N!!!) :D

Thanks for the work posting Mods... quite the team effort!!! And thanks Adam for keepin' it real and exciting!!! ;)

Come On RV Baby!!! B)

RodandStaff, I like the enthusiasm! But, maybe the build up to chpt7 then silence and waiting took the excitement out for me again. What did you read? I'd like to have some of that energy but unfortunately I'm feeling a let down. I hope I am wrong....my dancing cow really wants to swing around it poll;) Edited by idplzr
  • Upvote 1

As always – Thanks for the work and insight Adam.  :twothumbs:

After 5 plus years of ridding this bus, I am ready for it to be over. BUT….

I will probably get negative feed back, but as has been said 1000’s of time – we need to stay grounded. IMHO, nothing will happen until 1-Jan 2014. I PRAY I am wrong however consider :

• Ramadan : This is a religious time for Muslims and the focus is their religion. Not business, not money, not governing – religion. That is why little happens during this time.

• Although it has been reported the smaller denoms have been printed, to my knowledge, no one has confirmed seeing them. As Adam noted, they are needed to make small change. The only evidence they exist is the CBI and/or GOI has stated they will release them in 2014

• Purely my opinion, but I do not think Maliki is done shearing the sheep and will continue his corrupt ways – bank rolling his billions to the max.

• Purely my opinion but Sdar and Iran are still a threat that has not been addressed yet. I ties this to #3 above also. I simply do not trust Maliki and his corrupt government.  

I know this is a wet blanket on GREAT news and am prepared to take the arrows. But I have no confidence this will happen this year.

I DARE the CBI/GOI to make me a liar LOL :eyebrows:

As always – Thanks for the work and insight Adam.  :twothumbs:

After 5 plus years of ridding this bus, I am ready for it to be over. BUT….

I will probably get negative feed back, but as has been said 1000’s of time – we need to stay grounded. IMHO, nothing will happen until 1-Jan 2014. I PRAY I am wrong however consider :

• Ramadan : This is a religious time for Muslims and the focus is their religion. Not business, not money, not governing – religion. That is why little happens during this time.

• Although it has been reported the smaller denoms have been printed, to my knowledge, no one has confirmed seeing them. As Adam noted, they are needed to make small change. The only evidence they exist is the CBI and/or GOI has stated they will release them in 2014

• Purely my opinion, but I do not think Maliki is done shearing the sheep and will continue his corrupt ways – bank rolling his billions to the max.

• Purely my opinion but Sdar and Iran are still a threat that has not been addressed yet. I ties this to #3 above also. I simply do not trust Maliki and his corrupt government.  

I know this is a wet blanket on GREAT news and am prepared to take the arrows. But I have no confidence this will happen this year.

I DARE the CBI/GOI to make me a liar LOL :eyebrows:

the Lds are supposed to be released in July of 13
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Folks i suggest you stop hanging on every word and relax. The wait for our rv is never as close as we think. I will be very very surprised if it happens this year. You are only setting yourself up for heartache. Take it from someone who has been here for many many years and from someone who has heard many many times that it could happen any day. Even been told the day! lol Relax and enjoy the ride because one day it WILL ALL BE OVER!

• Downvote 1

Folks i suggest you stop hanging on every word and relax. The wait for our rv is never as close as we think. I will be very very surprised if it happens this year. You are only setting yourself up for heartache. Take it from someone who has been here for many many years and from someone who has heard many many times that it could happen any day. Even been told the day! lol Relax and enjoy the ride because one day it WILL ALL BE OVER!

I bet this is the FIRST for you that Iraq is out of all Ch7 obligations :)