Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TO THE PERSON WHO GOT ME INTO THIS CULT - NO RV NOTHING IS FREE

I write this in order to vent a bit and to sound an alarm of sorts.  Again this is the opinion forum topic so this is my opinion.  I will be pretty blunt.  Someone wise once said that you cant get something for nothing.  That holds true here.  I came across a Christian based financial site (possible oxymoron there) but the guy was genuine and immensely knowlegeable. 

He had a video that linked to youtube which made complete sense and summed up thoughts that I had which were similar.

This is something you already know.  Close your eyes and listen to your gut. There is not going to be that overnight millionaire, Publishers Clearing House knock at the door.  It is not going to happen.  IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, NOT DECEMBER 2012., NOT JAN 5TH, NOT MAY 1ST. NOT JUNE 27TH, NOT JULY 4. (seeing a pattern here?)

I honestly do care about others, i don't want anyone to lose their savings.  Please don't put anything into this that will hurt you financially.  If you are willing to lose a certain amount - have at it!  Miracles sometimes happen. But for your childrens sake, and also your sanity. Don't put any more than you are willing to throw out the window.  And if you can't throw 100 bucks out the window, DON'T.

Why do I give a crap....I don't know, Im just compelled to write this now.  I kinda got looped in for the past few months and I have listened to some conference calls. I heard lot's of  "GOD WILL PROVIDE MONEY"  talk.  What!?  God will provide money, and money is the Blessing?  Man, that is the wrong side of the coin if I have ever heard it.

Search your hearts, if you do truly believe that this money is a gift from God that you will use 100% of to build churches, or shelters for the poor and homeless, then pray away!  That is a very pious and rare ability that Monks in Monosteries give their lives up to do! I could never, ever come close to that level, and Im the first to admit it.  But I know there are pious people in the world and it would be wonderful to have thousands of them working for that purpose.

If you are in dire straights and you need financial help then God will be there for you, trust in him and the light will sheild you from darkness.  But those who are praying for that house in Hawaii, or the Audi R8 in the driveway and pretending to be righteous.  You should leave God out of this

I am not one to judge, God is the only judge, but this is what made me snap out of it.  That's just cult thinking.  Protect your family and make well thought out, and researched decisions for your investments.  The IQD is like gambling, or buying a scratchoff.  There is nothing but rumor and hope.  If it pans out,  A-FREAKING-MAZING, but don't risk it all for that hit by lightning moment.

Just giving some tough love.  You have all been created by God, therefore I love all of you.  I am the first sinner here, so what do I know.

Get to grateful now and all extra that comes to you is BONUS.  I truly try to live that way now.

Don't worry, this is my last post.

• Upvote 20
  • Downvote 19

Was God there for those 19 firefighters who lost their lives in Arizona. Those are the one I keep in my thoughts!  The very far right wingers who feel God will always be there for them are a little out there!

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you is what I go by. Trust in yourself and stay with your morals.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

There are some good words in there. God is great and don't risk more than you can afford to loose.

Mine are bought and paid for years ago. I just traded a few long range fishing trips and a few dive trips and i evened my self out.

Remember No risks - no goodies.

Peace,

Come on RV.

• Upvote 3

Well, we all are entitled to our view point. I can understand your frustration, but you have been in this for a few months while most of us have been in this for years. Those of us you remain, have a different view point than yours and we will march on. I have met some great people on here. Adam, Sara and Julie have been nothing but professional. So I will move forward and enjoys my time here.

• Upvote 4

You should leave God out of this

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/153301-to-the-person-who-got-me-into-this-cult-no-rv-nothing-is-free/

I don't know what kind of faith it is that your following but the Holy Bible clearly states 

that My God wants to be involved in EVERY aspect of my life. I personally wont make a 

move in any part of my life without him.  

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Yup, that's the drunken effects of drinking the kool-aid of Okie, TonyTNT, TerryK, Poppy3, Jester, etc....

This guy must of had his kool-aid drunkenness going to stagger in here and make such a post.

Wrong forum BUB, spew your bs elsewhere before you judge the kind of forum that's ran here.

Edited by Perspective2011
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

i think the best thing for me at this point is to hang on to my dinars that i bought years ago .. with citi opening a branch in iraq i see light at the end of the tunnel ..im not saying they will be the publishers clearing house but i believe in the future this will be tradable thru banks ..hopfully ..especially diuring any kind of exchange period.. any increase in value will be welcome .. but i do believe citi may be  the way out ,, they know about us investors and will in my opioion .. take care of us ..the statements about iraq having enough reserves to cover their money supply 2 and a half times leads me to believe they may add value to these dinars  .. and im looking for that to be at the latest the next budget ,,hopfully around 466 dinar per dolar ...

id like to see a higher   value than that as we all would .. but im not selling my dinars out now ..no way .. im waiting for an honest exchange ..not saying the dinar  dealers are dishonest but they have expenses to pay  to exchange them now .. so im waiting for the banks ..

• Upvote 2

no one really knows whats going to happen in iraq . they could come out tommarro and announce a oil futures  bond sale and put up a trillion dollars worth of reserves  up for sale in govt bonds ..and lock in oil prices for the next decade .. that would give us a 25 dinars to a dollar rv.. .. we simply dont know and neither does anyone else unless they are involved in some kind of covert govt planning of iraqs future  and the exchange rates of the dinar

• Upvote 1

***///

Aw, dude, we understand.... well, some of us do.  ;)

First off, why did you trust a guy in a video who looks like d-i-c-k  cheney... :P

2ndly - we do agree that there are far too many pumpers and gurus out there

using Our Lord God in strict violation of most of His Commandments... that is sick,

and they'll get theirs in the end.  Good of you to care and say that it's wrong.

3rdly, yup, excellent advice to anyone thinking about sinking money they cannot afford into IQD.

Some folks just need to hear it every now and again - especially when the hype level is as high as

it is lately all over the internet.

We're glad you cared enough about the rest of us to lay it out there.

And for that, we thank you. :tiphat:

Please don't let this be your last post... as we'd love to read your 1st post after the RV...!

Peace Out, Bro! :peace: 

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

I believe he is basically chastising himself for believing/investing into something he didn't fully research. But he/she is also looking for someone else to blame as well. Self responsibility can be a B*tch sometimes, but at least it's honest. - peace 

• Upvote 1

Another case of someone who takes the lazy path and listens to others without spending the time and energy to do their own research to decide if this is right for them or not.

Too many I have seen fallen and became disgruntled and disenchanted for hopping on the Iraqi Dinar bandwagon.

Frustrating? Sure. Step away from the keyboard and take a break is the best cure.

• Upvote 1

Well whod of thunk it. i was at wal-mart when i heard soeone say theyd be millionaires. i saod, hows that? They said there were hundreds of gurus sayn rv. how could they be wrong? So i sold the double wide...and i jhst know..i do...im a guaranteed millionaire.

sawd that..on that der internet

• Upvote 1