Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Doesn't look like much of an RV to me!

RVPleaseToday

Because I can't.

Still not sure why I have been restricted to this area. I'm not a lopster. I've said many, many times that I don't think there will be a lop, that there will be a gradual increase in the value of the dinar over time. I'm guessing that a mod just doesn't like me. Or wants to keep the other threads "pure" for go rv'ers. Confusing.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

lol once you say anything about an Redenomination or anything but a huge increase in the exchange rate you auto get put in the lopster tank its just normal on all dinar sites. the crazy thing is that its not our OP its the news coming out of iraqs news articles its all in plan view

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

BS to the two above posts. There are a few "LOPsters" that post daily in other forums................but do it in a respectful manner. Usually (imo) one gets dropped into the "tank" for not being. Typically folks don't mind respectful differing opinions/discussions. - peace

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Someone just posted this....

"The average Iraqi only earns about $2500 a yr, and most of them don't

have dinar. We have seen several articles stating that. What will the

benefit to them be? A vibrant economy, and a decent job that will give

them the ability to earn much more."

Most of them don't have dinar eh???

Thanks for all the entertainment u provide me.

• Upvote 1

BS to the two above posts. There are a few "LOPsters" that post daily in other forums................but do it in a respectful manner. Usually (imo) one gets dropped into the "tank" for not being. Typically folks don't mind respectful differing opinions/discussions. - peace

But there is no category to send a pro-RVer who is being disrespectful....only for LOPsters who are disrespectful - piece

Someone just posted this....

"The average Iraqi only earns about $2500 a yr, and most of them don't

have dinar. We have seen several articles stating that. What will the

benefit to them be? A vibrant economy, and a decent job that will give

them the ability to earn much more."

Most of them don't have dinar eh???

Thanks for all the entertainment u provide me.

I think its how you look at the statement.. I would believe, that if I lived in Poverty and was unemployed, someone could say that I don't have dollars.

Why? It is likely that I would be spending any cash that I do have as soon as I receive to acquire food or whatever sources I need to survive.

But, there is no reason to really sit back and nitpick statements.... Sort of a waste of energy while it can better be used to educate ourselves in more meaningful ways.

Because I can't.

Still not sure why I have been restricted to this area. I'm not a lopster. I've said many, many times that I don't think there will be a lop, that there will be a gradual increase in the value of the dinar over time. I'm guessing that a mod just doesn't like me. Or wants to keep the other threads "pure" for go rv'ers. Confusing.

I think you were put here, or at least I would believe it was more on your delivery of the posts you had more-so than the idea that you are arguing against a large appreciation of value.

I've seen many get dumped into the tank, and it usually appears to be because they're "trolling" so to speak as in stirring the pot.. 

I remember once back when I was way younger, I went to a Go-Kart place with a friend when the place was rather dead. What I recall doing was basically playing bumper cars with the karts with my friend. We were warned if we continued to do it, we would be kicked out... We decided to abide to their demand by no longer racing in bumper cart mode, but we still acted out by driving the Go-Karts roughly like driving in a harsh zig-zag motion. Needless to say, we were kicked out soon after. We argued that we were not bumping into each other as they asked, but what we did they saw as disruptive.

Edited by Darin