Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq .. The stability of the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar soon

yota691

Iraq .. The stability of the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar soon

03/07/2013 11:49:30
a4-7-3-2013.jpg

A member of the Economic and Investment Commission representative, for the stability of the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar soon, it is expected that the exchange rate up to 120 dinars. 

On his part, said a member of the Economic Commission and Parliamentary investment Salman al-Moussawi said the dollar exchange rate fell during these days in front of the dinar Iraqi from 271 dinars to 123 dinars, "expected to" up to 120 dinars over the coming days, especially since the teams commission simple between what offered by auction and displayed in the Iraqi market. 

also denied Moussaoui news of the adoption of banks and private banks price Unified dollar, considering this measure is contrary to the principles of economy adopted by the government, and said that the strength of the economic sectors of Iraq and the supply and demand is one of the controls at the exchange rate dollar. 

either witnessed the Iraqi market in recent months from higher in the U.S. dollar فعزاه member of the Economic Committee to the previous period when he was introduced the dollar is not commensurate with the demand for it, but with the passage of days, got a balance between supply and demand, which led to the stability of the exchange rate of the dollar after it was brought under control on the black market created by some intruders. 

Moussawi confirmed that Iraq operates according to an open market system, and high or low price dollar exchange depends on the demand on the Iraqi market. 

between al-Moussawi said the Economic Committee in the House of Representatives and the executive branch are working on activating economic sectors in the field of industry, trade, agriculture and tourism to raise the strength of the dinar against the dollar.

• Upvote 3

hold that dinar up and repeat

"This is my dinar. There are no others like it, but this one is mine. My dinar is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without an RV, my dinar is useless. Without my dinar, I am useless. I must spend my dinar true. I must spend it faster than those speculators, who are trying to foresee me. I must buy things before he buys stuff. I will. Before the CBI  I swear this creed: my dinar and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of our universe, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no more oil, but peace. Amen :shrug:

• Upvote 7

"This is my dinar. There are no others like it, but this one is mine. My dinar is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without an RV, my dinar is useless. Without my dinar, I am useless. I must spend my dinar true. I must spend it faster than those speculators, who are trying to foresee me. I must buy things before he buys stuff. I will. Before the CBI  I swear this creed: my dinar and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of our universe, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no more oil, but peace. Amen :shrug:

87665dude-wtf-posters1z.jpg

• Upvote 6

Over the last 7 years I've read to many of these articles that all loose their meaning when translated. 

These articles are all referring to the domestic exchange rate on the street / in the bank inside of Iraq, not the international exchange rate of the dinar outside of Iraq.  Sadly I must say, the article is talking about the dinar moving up 120 points "soon".  Unfortunately for all of us, the dinar is still tied directly to the US dollar international, so whatever happens to the exchange rate inside of Iraq, does not currently and will not effect us until the CBI removes the artificial exchange rate and releases the dinar from being pegged against the US dollar or any other currency internationally.  The CBI has already said they are looking at using a basket of currencies and gold to back the dinar at some point in the future.  This structured set-up takes time though and this was just announced June 11th, 2013. 

I hate to be the negative one, but realistically, I do not believe we will see an RV before Ramadan, we all know nothing happens during Ramadan, and I strongly believe nothing will happen for the rest of the year in regards to an RV. 

Our wait is going into 2014, and Adam will be reopening membership in the VIP very soon (in the American meaning / sense of the word).  :)

I hope I'm wrong, but I'm not going to wear rose colored glasses.  The truth is starring at us all and we can't see the forest for the trees sometimes.  All of these articles are referencing the Iraqi bank and street exchange rate and have nothing to do with an international exchange rate unfortunately.   

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

They have been saying this since forever :) 

Below is a snip from May 2012 news 

CBI: the return of the dollar exchange rate to 120 during the day

The central bank said that the exchange rate of the dinar against the dollar will return to normal by about the former “120-121″ in a few days, criticizing the lack of government control over the attack, which targeted the regional Iraqimarket.

• Upvote 2

***///

Like we said in another thread - this whole thing over there is like a bad romance.

They love to hate each other and hate to love each other.  Each wants to be right,

each won't give in...

Upon release from CHVII, their "leaders" called for unity and consensus....

Now kiss and make up so you can join the rest of the world and before your entire region

goes to hell-in-a-handcart.

The winds of war are howling all around you and are at your very door...!

Distance yourselves from the chaos...!  and ACT NOW...!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Dude, this brought back memories of being in the infantry.  Replace the word "dinar" with the word "rifle".

• Upvote 2

"This is my dinar. There are no others like it, but this one is mine. My dinar is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without an RV, my dinar is useless. Without my dinar, I am useless. I must spend my dinar true. I must spend it faster than those speculators, who are trying to foresee me. I must buy things before he buys stuff. I will. Before the CBI I swear this creed: my dinar and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of our universe, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no more oil, but peace. Amen :shrug:

***///

Like we said in another thread - this whole thing over there is like a bad romance.

They love to hate each other and hate to love each other.  Each wants to be right,

each won't give in...

Upon release from CHVII, their "leaders" called for unity and consensus....

Now kiss and make up so you can join the rest of the world and before your entire region

goes to hell-in-a-handcart.

The winds of war are howling all around you and are at your very door...!

Distance yourselves from the chaos...!  and ACT NOW...!

You have such a way with words. I love reading your post. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

And Amen!  LOL!

Over the last 7 years I've read to many of these articles that all loose their meaning when translated. 

These articles are all referring to the domestic exchange rate on the street / in the bank inside of Iraq, not the international exchange rate of the dinar outside of Iraq.  Sadly I must say, the article is talking about the dinar moving up 120 points "soon".  Unfortunately for all of us, the dinar is still tied directly to the US dollar international, so whatever happens to the exchange rate inside of Iraq, does not currently and will not effect us until the CBI removes the artificial exchange rate and releases the dinar from being pegged against the US dollar or any other currency internationally.  The CBI has already said they are looking at using a basket of currencies and gold to back the dinar at some point in the future.  This structured set-up takes time though and this was just announced June 11th, 2013. 

I hate to be the negative one, but realistically, I do not believe we will see an RV before Ramadan, we all know nothing happens during Ramadan, and I strongly believe nothing will happen for the rest of the year in regards to an RV. 

Our wait is going into 2014, and Adam will be reopening membership in the VIP very soon (in the American meaning / sense of the word).  :)

I hope I'm wrong, but I'm not going to wear rose colored glasses.  The truth is starring at us all and we can't see the forest for the trees sometimes.  All of these articles are referencing the Iraqi bank and street exchange rate and have nothing to do with an international exchange rate unfortunately.   

Not all of them.

***///

Thanks, WISKY...!  Your kind of post makes it worth it some days... :D

Back to Iraq..... 

we sure wish they'd all have make-up sex and fall back in love with each other already ! :wub:  :lol:

[

I tried that last nite with my ex.....................worked for about 1 hr-lol/quote]

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1

I tried that last nite with my ex.....................worked for about 1 hr-lol/quote]

****/// 

CAZ...! :lol:  

Either she has the onset of early memory loss - by design (chicks are crafty that way), 

or you're not that memorable (which we doubt!), ;)

or she smoked too much crazy marywanny back in the day (or yesterday with the kid next door :P ),

or your entire relationship has been a mini-series of Short Attention Span Theatre:lol: 

Good luck, Bro.... and hang in there! :wave::D