Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi markets see demand for USD fall, Dinar Up; IQD expected to reach high value comparable to USD in the future

yota691

***///

..."in the future..."  oooohhhhh.....

Mekka Lekka High,

Mecca Hiney Ho..... :ph34r: 

That last sentence just killed it for us..... <_< never gonna happen if THAT's the case. :(

Forgive my ignorance here, but what IS USCZ???

Forgive my ignorance here, but what IS USCZ???

***///

The UNITED STATES CANAL ZONE  as Teddy Roosevelt & God intended it....! :tiphat:

(before that lib kook carter handed it over to a 2-bit dictator....

so he cold score huge points with the commie Chinese,

so they could get a foothold in our Hemisphere,

so they could control the world's commerce....) :angry:

and so far, it's working..... no es bueno, es muy, muy malo. :angry:

• Upvote 1

***///

The UNITED STATES CANAL ZONE  as Teddy Roosevelt & God intended it....! :tiphat:

(before that lib kook carter handed it over to a 2-bit dictator....

so he cold score huge points with the commie Chinese,

so they could get a foothold in our Hemisphere,

so they could control the world's commerce....) :angry:

and so far, it's working..... no es bueno, es muy, muy malo. :angry:

Mucho gracias mi amigas.

I really think that if we want to see a significant RI or RV we'd want them to get the IQD off the street. Isn't their bank motivated to make the most money (greed) like the US banks? If the citizens are holding more IQD than $ it would seem that our desired increase in value would be delayed in this situation.

Just my own logic. What do you all think?

Not necessarily. If there is a decreased amount of dinar on the streets now, because the CBI has been taking it in (if true), then there would be a higher demand after Chap 7 AND the perception that dinar are harder to come by, increasing demand...

I used to wonder this same thing!!! Someone posted something one time that made a lot of sense to me on this issue. I'll try my best to parrot it successfully...

The CBI knows how many notes they printed...they also have a pretty good idea how many have been removed from circulation...as well as how many are held outside of Iraq. Whether the notes are held by the currency dealers we order from or whether we hold them is irrelevant...they exist regardless of where they are or who holds them. Therefore, if 10,000 people put in orders they are all still getting a part of what has already been printed...they are not printing new notes when we make an order.

That make any sense at all?? It clicked for me but I feel I probably didn't explain it very well.

Yes - that is about it - a doctor who posted here once said it well - until she was run off by belligerent posters - that it didn't matter because there is a limited number of paper dinar in circulation and that was what they were liable for - so if people know there will be an increase in value it won't matter because there aren't tons of dinar to buy up - it's already owned, or out of circulation and destroyed, or...

Edited by hame55
  • Upvote 1

Exactly  Shab's.. :eyebrows: ... Step up and "Git-r-dun boyz"!!!   :D

Thanks for the wonderful news Yota... your just outdoing yourself buddy..

.. somebody's gonna need some beach (woods) :D time when this is through!!!   B)  

Beach time.... woods time... and some chillin' time my friend.... stay thirsty!!!   B)  

1044737_204230006398230_121737645_n.jpg

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

Yes - that is about it - a doctor who posted here once said it well - until she was run off by belligerent posters - that it didn't matter because there is a limited number of paper dinar in circulation and that was what they were liable for - so if people know there will be an increase in value it won't matter because there aren't tons of dinar to buy up - it's already owned, or out of circulation and destroyed, or...

You said it better than I did!! Thanks Hame! : )

Yota's WOODS TIME reminds me of a story: a young Iraqi teen was into manhood and feeling the strength of his hormones......his father (like his father before him and the grandfather before him etc) sent the kid into the WOODS to find a knothole and practice thereon for hormone release purposes. When the Iraqi kid graduated to full manhood and with all his knothole practice ole dad sent him to the "big city" to a real live lady to take his hormone release. First thing he did with the lady is have her bend over...and he wacked her on the backside with a board...."whatta you does that fur, bubba ??   ........just checking for bees !! 

• Upvote 1

Not necessarily. If there is a decreased amount of dinar on the streets now, because the CBI has been taking it in (if true), then there would be a higher demand after Chap 7 AND the perception that dinar are harder to come by, increasing demand...

I would agree.