Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another UN Vote for Ch 7 Release Friday???

Tankwalker

This is a long read...which posts by millionday usually are, but do have useful info sometimes.  It refers to an article(no link) stating that there is to be another UN vote for Ch 7 on Friday.  Wondering if this could be an old article and I know there are awesome new hounds...yota, k98, tbomb and more on this site that might remember or be able to find this article.

Thanks

3:21 PM [millionday] so i dont know about the rest of you but i have had more calls asking me to find out why it is the same rate so i have a few things to tell you   ok let me talk about a few things

[millionday] first there was a very important vote today in the US of A and they voted on the Basel III banking laws to be put into place by all banking internationally -- it was voted through by all and is now in effect

[millionday] as we know the iraqi banks have chosen to use Basel II and Basel III compliance in all banking and have chosen which will be compliant with which --- this was done about three weeks ago + a day or so

[millionday] this was a very important move with the anchoring of their international banking and of course the islamic banking and banking from around the world being within Iraq and iraq moving to the outside of the country
Read More Link On Right

[millionday] now we have spent a little time with our hands in the air going nuts trying to figure out what is going on

[millionday] we witnessed the most historical move in many years if not the century when the release of chapter 7 sanctions were lifted by all 15 hands in the air

[millionday] so now we are wondering what is going on -- and why are all the other sites hearing its here and we are not saying that -- hmmm

[millionday] well the reason i came in was to show you this report and we will look at it together and then i will discuss it with you

[millionday] brb   to answer the question before it is asked -- here is the date of the report>>>> 01-07-2013 09:35 AM

[millionday] this may seem as though it is a repeat and not worth your time but you are wrong -- it is not a repeat so lets read it together

[millionday] Iraq emerged from the provisions of Chapter VII, which were imposed after the invasion of Kuwait by the former regime in 1990, to return to the international community, after about 23 years of suffering and scourges, which paid for the Iraqi people. 

Members of the parliamentary Economic Committee on certificates (News Agency): happiness ' Edit funds Iraq protection United States ' rivers will act freely in his money.

Member of the Economic Committee on the State of law Coalition MP Abdul Hussein Al-yassiri stressed that Iraq's money in the investment fund has an open account at the Central Bank, and the Bank in turn has an account in a US Bank stockholders such funds after the departure of Iraq from Chapter VII.

[millionday] note -- the frozen accounts have thawed so to speak ---  and

[millionday] He said Al-yasiri told (News Agency): that Iraq will be able to use its assets for the benefit of the country and therefore out of Chapter VII the political aspects, since Iraq is now minus rule and under Chapter VII means that Iraq against world peace. 

He pointed out: the departure of Iraq from Chapter VII of great economic importance to Iraq and the country will be the case if the Governments in the world can act without American trust funds. 

Al-yasseri said the State of law coalition led by Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki that Iraq will be free of money paid to those affected by its entry into Kuwait and even citizens (Jordanians, Syrians, Palestinians, walasraein) who were present in Kuwait during the former regime to Kuwait.

[millionday] Iraq will be free of money paid to those affected by its entry into Kuwait and even citizens (Jordanians, Syrians, Palestinians, walasraein) who were present in Kuwait during the former regime to Kuwait.

[millionday] note -- this means that iraq has not paid the citizens yet and the plan to pay in full is exactly that   there is much more so please hold the floor brb

[millionday] Al-yasseri referred to: that Iraq will act as an independent sovereign State and entity and can dispose of his assets frozen. Iraq had fulfilled its obligations to pay 41 billion dollars to Kuwait as reparations to the Iraq-Kuwait war, pay for the Iraqi people as a result of the policy of the former regime. 

He is a member of the Parliament's Economic Committee that winner Amer Iraq from Chapter VII would open doors for companies to invest in Iraq.

He said the winner told (News Agency): based on the extension of the agreement between Iraq and the United States to continue the United States protect Iraqi funds would ease the dangerous vulnerability of Iraqi funds, especially because most proceedings against Iraq from American companies.

[millionday] note -- so the protection is there but the control of course is shifted in its entirety even with the owed americans by the guarantee of the US of A     [millionday] brb with the rest

[millionday] He added: the Iraq out of Chapter VII would liberate Iraq funds and reassure companies to invest in Iraq than Iraq economically because it will contribute to the development of Iraq's economy. 

The Economist praised as beautiful as Iraq to seek his exit from Chapter VII, noting that Iraq will be able to contend with American items without American tutelage. 

In a statement, "said Jamil (News Agency): a rule of Iraq on all his money in development will return after he left the seventh item lines after a request from both Iraq and Kuwait, and hoped that the Security Council will vote Friday on Iraq out of Chapter VII.

[millionday] a rule of Iraq on all his money in development will return after he left the seventh item lines after a request from both Iraq and Kuwait, and hoped that the Security Council will vote Friday on Iraq out of Chapter VII.

[millionday] now to me this is a move of economic proportion --- meaning that there may be another meeting of all accounts as they have been prepared and also the move of their monitoring by budget ect under the provisions of chapter 6

[millionday] as we know the chapter 6 in a nut shell is monitoring or the right to have the UNSC as big daddy to tell on one country or the other for non-compliance to contracts

[millionday] He added: that Iraq will be able to deal with international banks directly without the tutelage of Iraqi funds are protected and not exposed to any piracy and booking of the States permanent members of the Security Council, adding that Iraq would send a message to investors that they can invest in Iraq without funds to any bookings 

The Economist noted: one of us banks to open branches in Baghdad, Basra, Erbil, and this is the message ttaminet to financial institutions in the world that Iraq will be the master of his property and has the right to financial relations with all States without having to trust us.

[millionday] note -- notice --"WILL BE" that is very important and as we know citibank is one of the banks and i am sure there would be more if they have any sense

[millionday] now once again read this carefully

[millionday] In the meantime, a member of the Economic Committee of the Kurdistan Alliance MP Ahmed Hassan Faizullah, that Iraq will be free of all restrictions imposed on it by the UN Security Council. He said Faizullah told (News Agency) to exit Iraq from Chapter VII will liberate him from all restrictions imposed by the UN Security Council and International Development Fund and Iraq will be the master of the Act.

He added: When liberated Iraq from this item will open the door to investment companies as well as open financial relations with banks

[rac47man] Millonday - You said that the seventh item lines was left after a request from both Iraq and Kuwiat, and hoped that the Security council will vote on Friday on

Iraq out of Chapter VII. I thought Iraq was released from Chapter VII on June 27th???? So is Iraq out of Chapter VII or not? Just asking and I appreciate all that you do and the wonderful news you bring.

[The s family] So there is still another vote for them on chapt 7 on Friday? They keep talking about a vote on Friday

[millionday] so as we obviously see the meeting on friday is economic and could be and i repeat -- COULD BE--- the invisible issue that we have all not been noticing -- now i as you did see the vote of removal however -- the issue of having another vote for the compliance ect in economic reform --- hmmmm -- this obviously is what this report is saying -- now this is not set in concrete of course i will be doing some more research on it through my best resource and be able to verify this more tonight

[millionday] rac47man they voted the articles that remained out 1 to 15 and zabari said at the end of the vote that chapter 7 was a thing of the past so i am thinking we may be looking at a more formal release maybe press ect and economic reform announcement -- due to the way this article is worded it makes sense

[The s family] The article is talking as if they are not out

[okiegirl71] Millionday, Thank you so much, you really put this perspective for me...

[millionday] my husband found this and was reading a lot this morning and read this to me and it makes sense by where we are sitting -- could be the answer to the question

[LBnFL] millionday do you have link to the imf agreement?

[millionday] you know what i mean? when the vote took place it released all of the articles but wasnt as formal as we thought so friday may bring a much more formal and also signify economic reform but as i always say we shall see

[cookie2] millionday Please tell your hubby thanks for the PI work ! lol

[millionday] no i do not have the link i just copied the report -- it is on the imf site and the state -- all i have is a copy

[hbladyfish] after the upcoming vote does that make their currency internationally trade able?

[millionday] he sure does his part -- always rushing and being patient -- a real heart of gold i have here hun -- smile

[rac47man] Millionday - Thanks for your response. Still a little confused because I thought Iraq did make a formal release on June 27th. I looked forward to Friday's vote to see if that will make this RV POP!!!

[millionday] hbladyfish thats what we are all hoping

[hbladyfish] thanks!

[sager] Hi all. Millionday what makes the rate tradable? Is it IMF article 8? If so, are they out of article 14 and in 8?

[lagunarob] millionday Hard to believe they will be voting on the day after the 4th. Would think every one would be off ??

[moneymom] Millionday,so maybe RV after Friday?

[luckyinkentucky] Are we sure the UN will meet Friday? The verbiage indicates a recycled article

[creativethinkersclub] millionday big keeper gal and we are so excited you have an amazing hubby hun smiles

[booboo] the 4th is our holiday not theirs.

[millionday] rac47man i saw the vote and it was all that was left on chapter 7 but if you remember right they released the numbered sanction articles and called them complete ect as kuwait has said they were satisfied but this must be the formal vote of their entire release --- i have to say

[lagunarob] Thought the vote was coming from the UN

[millionday] we have seen stranger things -- this is just my opinion by what i have researched so we shall see

[The s family] the article made it seem as though they paid Kuwait in full??

[rucky] millionday...is there anything on the UN site that has this vote scheduled?

[rac47man] Millionday - Thanks - We will wait and see

[millionday] Sager it is tradable when they put it n the market - paired

[werblessed] millionday maybe this is out of chapter 6 also

[millionday] lagunarob they dont celebrate our independence hun

millionday] luckyinkentucky i dont see it as a recycled article and i have read them all -- smile

[lagunarob] millionday I know. I thought this vote was coming from the UN. Just confused

[millionday] werblessed right -- they may have paid kuwait in full as well

[millionday] lagunarob what?

[werblessed] millionday that is the best case i can think of

[sager] Millionday am I safe to assume they can put it in the market any day now?

[werblessed] it also makes there currency worth more

[The s family] Million it stated they fulfilled their obligation and paid them in full. I tried to copy it..but it keeps bumping me out

[millionday] oh you mean that the US will have to be there and work --- only one -- and oh well -- we pay him well -- smile

[The s family] Iraq had fulfilled its obligations to pay 41 billion dollars to Kuwait as reparations to the Iraq-Kuwait war, pay for the Iraqi people as a result of the policy of the former regime.

[millionday] The s family right i saw that so this may be the release of chapter 6 as well -- but i believe that some of that will remain until artifacts are returned in full

[millionday] Sager yes

[creativethinkersclub] millionday love you gal lots!!!!!!!!!!!

[werblessed] rac47man thanks so much

[sager] Thank you my friend

[millionday] yw all the time hun

[millionday] love right back to ya

[millionday] i will come back with anything else i get and if not will see you at newstime 730 est

[millionday] whooop whoooop

[gpleas] Millionday thanks again for all the news do you think this is why we haven't seen the RV because there not completely out of chapter 7

[millionday] and for those of you that wonder -- yes i will have my computer with me on vacation but dont tell my husband 

• Upvote 1

Wow!  So.... we have all been excited for an RV this weekend and then disappointed today with no RV 4 days later... NOW I hear that they are not "formally" out of chapter 7 just "voted" out of chapter 7!  At least I am going to have another anxious weekend of no sleep.  Haha!

Am I reading this right?

old news. i listened live to the U.N.  and the british guy giving a summation live after the fact. who cares what someone, whose name shall go nameless chats about today. This guru usually backtracks when his predictions don't come true. easy to research. go for it. lol

• Upvote 3

I am curious again the US troops liberated lots of artifacts from the Saddem term ---took them out of  country---to be protected and be preserved===not all flights just brought currency in --there was things going out--our gov has admitted doing this ---what has been returned ---what has been slid on the return tom others --when we have them tom begin with--I am sure this will not be popular but anyone have insight to this---instead of putting blame on those that have no control over the result!

• Upvote 1

[millionday] He [Al-yasseri] added: that Iraq will be able to deal with international banks directly without the tutelage of Iraqi funds are protected and not exposed to any piracy and booking of the States permanent members of the Security Council, adding that Iraq would send a message to investors that they can invest in Iraq without funds to any bookings 

Any ideas on what this part of millionday's post implies  ???   

There is nothing on the UNSC calendar for any Friday in July.

The UNAMI report is due on the 11th with briefing and consultation on the 16th.

Iraq – UNAMI 

Resolution 2061(2012) of 25 July 2012
Para.1: decides to extend the mandate of the United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq 
(UNAMI) for a period of twelve months. 
Para.5: expresses its intention to review the mandate of UNAMI in twelve months or sooner, if 
requested by the Government of Iraq. 
The UNAMI mandate will expire on 25 July 2013. 
Para.6: requests the Secretary-General to report to the Council every four months on the 
progress made towards the fulfilment of all UNAMI’s responsibilities. 
The report of the Secretary-General is expected to be issued in July 2013
  • Downvote 1

FYI there are legit articles on other Iraq Daily News and Iraq Business News sites of C7 release. Iraq was only partially released from C7 last week. Iraq must impliment laws already on the books and seat the rest of GOI not to mention paying Kuwait another $11 Billion owed them still. The Tariff Bill must be placed into action and the remaining parts of Erbil finished. Then we can look for a RV.

All these Gurus claiming it is all done do not have a clue what is still going on behind closed doors. Negociating has started but is far from complete.

[Adam Montana] If you are just tuning in, Iraq has officially been released 100% from Chapter 7. This is news that some of us have waited a full TEN years for!<br /><br />I was born a night but not last night.<br /><br />I don't freak'n get it !<br /><br />Anyway,<br /><br />Happy 4th everyone !

So this is the new strategy of the guru elite; i.e. to take factual, see it with you own eyes information and turn it into a lie.  No coffee yet.  Wait!  That's always been the strategy.  Who is this "millionday" t*t-mouse?  Anyone with half a brain watched, at some point, the UN proceedings that took Iraq out of Chapter 7. 

Edited by PD46