Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru tony Banks on High Alert

Boozer

Is this the same "Tony" that used to call it every day for 2 years and then went away and recently returned to call it every day from here on out? Geez... I hope so... he really knows his stuff. :rocking-chair:

That was ' Tony TNT'

Hoping it's not a reincarnation under a different monicker.

And that pic of the obese guy ruined my dinner

Is this the same Tony?

Surprise Tony Call!

Surprise Tony call going on:   Bank security, Friday retired Marshall's were authorized to bring active duty Marshall's on.  Says regular US Marshall's have been given clearance to assist if needed, all US Banks during CE.

We are at the point where I'm going to be telling you alot of things and I've been waiting for this moment.  Our negative nellies are going to be needing to explain these things tomorrow or the next day or two. 

What you guys were waiting to happen today WAS scheduled to happen.  I said we were waiting for some confirmations.  This is coming out of Washington DC, it was scheduled to come out today. 

They did a recount of the dinarians in the country and it was more than they had estimated.  The reason they moved the Basel III counts up was to allow smaller banks to be involved.

As of today, Police Officers are authorized to be security at banks because of the hours the banks will beopen 7 am to 11 pm.  Banks WILL be open on July 4th for dinar appointments. 

Make yours as fast as you can.  They want this thing up and running.  That was the bad news.  Here's the good news. 

People were wondering what happened about the tariff laws and we got confirmation from several sources that the QI CARDS were activated today and people CAN access them today and here's the good thing cuz you don't have to believe me, you can go over to Facebook and see that the cards have been activated and there's a bunch of people talking about it. 

They should all be activated by tomorrow morning THEIR time.  They have waited and waited for announcements to be made in the mosque and it is scheduled for tomorrow morning. 

WE have 3 letter agencies here that can check their sources to confirm or deny.  Tomorrow or Wednesday or Thursday I hope those same people can come back here and tell me how all those lower demons got all across the country so quickly or those planes that landed so long ago and those pallets of money that weren't "real", well tellme how all that's going to happen in 24 to 48 hours?! 

Financial institutions are adjusting their menus or 'options' for you today about what they're going to offer you, they are trying to limit what they're going to offer you and what direction they're going to push you so they are going to attempt to steer you. 

Oh the TV over there is telling them how the tariffs laws are going into effect and the currency rate explaining how that will offset it.  Saying tonight is a good night, a good window. 

We're hearing that it's supposed to be happening tonight but I can't guarantee it.

There were two different things, one was the Basel III thing and another says it was an issue with Forex and I can't say that both of them aren't right, but they know what happened in their location so it could have been two things that happened.

Bottom line is it was supposed to go today and they want it to go quickly so we are looking at tomorrow!  Oh I got a guy his card is live,
his currency is at $3.44 !

[ One of the Washington contacts explained it like this "stop calling me, it's happening now!") 

At this point they just want it done and over and there was a date set for it to be done and I shouldn't have told you but here it is, I did it.

Just how imagined all Gurus to look like.  Nothing better to do then to make up stuff on the internet in their birthday suit.. Hahaha.  Yuk... 

Edited by Jrose

I am on HIGH ALERT also. Cant wait for my special shipment from the Golden Triangle to arrive via private channels!!!

You and Thug posting them pics without warnings, should get your banned!! Jeesu H Christ!!! hahahahaha

All banks on high alert, no one can change there, password , name,pinn #. For the next 24 hrs all banking systems closed.

Who is Guru Tony ?

Changed my PIN# and password today..no problem!

Got the teller's number as well "wink'

• Upvote 3

I want to expand on that higher post if and when it happens I want Carly to sing anticipation 4 times a day and live in the guest quarters-next to the uptstairs  domestics---love her lips , LOL!

I want to expand on that higher post if and when it happens I want Carly to sing anticipation 4 times a day and live in the guest quarters-next to the uptstairs  domestics---love her lips , LOL!