Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sports Fans

techguy

I need some help from anyone that is bored enough to be reading this post. Chances are that you are up late, can't sleep, but have read all of the rumors, news, and other things related to this investment. Time to do some good and help a fellow investor try to make his way in the world. It won't cost you anything and you will love it if you are a sports fan. Thanks in advance. 

Let me lead with my personal opinion on this investment just to keep in line with this awesome site... I really appreciate Adam and the work he puts into this... I also appreciate much of the humor as I read the forum news and rumors...  I strongly believe this common investment journey we all have will pay off, but I am not waiting around for it to happen. I've been in this since 2008 and I know there are many that have been in it much longer. The truth is that this is not our time line, so we must patiently wait, and there is a risk that there will never been an ROI, even with the recent progress... Therefore, we need to find a way to keep paying the bills. lol. 

So to fill the time, and pay those bills, we have jobs, raise kids, go to church, volunteer, etc... In addition, most of our population spends a significant amount of time and money watching and tracking their favorite sports team.

I have assembled a team that has developed a sports news reader. What it does it gather news, blogs, video, podcasts, social media posts, etc, about your favorite team and presents it in a single location in a way that makes it easy to see what the latest news is for your team. Multiply this by every NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, AFL, and Major College out there..... We have built it... I have shown this to Ad agencies, Businessmen, Friends, Strangers, and they all say the same thing... "This is amazing!" "The next Facebook" "You are going to be filthy rich" blah blah blah...

Really??? Sweet!! How do I get there? ( I know the answer by the way ) The answer is get people to use it... Lots of people... So if you are a sports fan, take a look, use the product (its free), and send me a message with any feedback. Good or bad, I can take it. Just be respectful. 

If you like it, please tell your friends. Please keep in mind that there is still much polishing that is being done to the sites... There are over 240 of them. Some may still need artwork, color schemes, or even lack some local news sources... Since I am in Arizona, we started with Arizona teams... You will see that we are only really managing the social media aspect for Arizona as well... There will be more to come as we ramp this thing up. Look past those things and enjoy. 

http://azsportsprss.com

This is an example of a Regional site showing mainstream news for all the AZ teams - In the upper left corner you will see 2 drop down menus. One will show the local AZ teams, the other will show other regions. Find your region and a team, and let me know what you think. Enjoy. 

Bamagirl... Coach Guy from the Arizona Rattlers has been giving me a very hard time over not having this done as well. 

The artwork is not there but the structure is... We still need to add more feeds. However... it can be found at http://rolltideprss.com/

I will make sure we have this looking better before the season starts. Thanks for looking. 

Very cool! User friendly, clean, and free! I'll have Mr KK check it out, see if he has any suggestions. 

Oh, it did take me a sec to figure out that you had No Cal and So Cal separated... may have been easier to have California then a split to see No Cal or So Cal... but I'm blonde, so... ya know what they say...

KK

Hubby said cool, no suggestions. LOL

KK

Edit:

Maybe a tab for other locations on all of the pages, tried to get to So Cal from Roll Tide, had to go back to AZ... minor, but still...

Edited by KiaKaha
  • Upvote 1