Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Update from MntGoat Emailed to Recaps Tuesday AM - 07/02/2013

ronscarpa

I find it hard to believe that there was a $3.44 rate posted in Bank windows, especially since the CBI held another auction today, selling US$ at 1166 IQD/$. Just a point to consider...LOL...!  :tiphat: 

Agreed...Infact I do not believe it.

This type of BS lies is outrageous.

End Quote

Just like every Guru "intel".

I will say what I always say when stuff like this pops up - do they really expect us to believe we're going to hear about something as monumental as this via dinar-related (i.e. recap) sites?

End Quote
 Some will ( believe) for sure....Many minds, many ways of thinking, way too much naivete.

These "gurus"crack me up. They spew horse manure that they expect people to believe. The part that makes me laugh the most is the names they use. Mountain goat, oil man, possum..... If they lied less and used names more believe able, people might just believe some of the crap. No, not them, they give these stupid names on top of the ridiculous intel they make up. Pure idiots.

I think I'll have another Percocet now. Good bye.

• Upvote 1

I find it hard to believe that there was a $3.44 rate posted in Bank windows, especially since the CBI held another auction today, selling US$ at 1166 IQD/$. Just a point to consider...LOL...!  :tiphat: 

A Picture is worth a 1000 words...But yet know one is smart enough to ask for a photo, from their contacts to back up the statement.

I can only hope.  If you do not like the post do not read it.  I do not know why some of you are even on this site when you just respond with shooting the one posting.  I know I am not God's gift to intellectualism.  But I have learned along time ago that I will read many things.  I will take what I want leave the rest. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

I can only hope.  If you do not like the post do not read it.  I do not know why some of you are even on this site when you just respond with shooting the one posting.  I know I am not God's gift to intellectualism.  But I have learned along time ago that I will read many things.  I will take what I want leave the rest. 

I should have added my thanks to Ron for his efforts. I was not bashing him. I was just mocking the gurus. Thanks Desimo for opening my eyes about my posting.

• Upvote 1

I should have added my thanks to Ron for his efforts. I was not bashing him. I was just mocking the gurus. Thanks Desimo for opening my eyes about my posting.

Your post shows class, cooked. Thanks for bringing me around, too. +1 for both you and Desimo.