Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Update from MntGoat Emailed to Recaps Tuesday AM - 07/02/2013

ronscarpa

Update from MntGoat Emailed to Recaps Tuesday AM - 07/02/2013

Hello Eveyone: 

I will not do any formalities today and will go right to the information because it is so good. 

First let me say I wanted to give you an update over the weekend however the news was extremely hard to get out of Iraq and I could not reach my contacts. Finally yesterday I got through to Iraq.

So why have we not seen the RV already? Its July 1st already I stated. 

I asked this question to my contact and here is what I was told- (I will try to quote as much as possible) 

The National Meeting was a huge success on Saturday and all the politicians made their grand speeches. The Federation Council was activated. 

It was apparent at the meeting that Maliki was stepping back and not really in control any longer. Some small groups of people lingered in the streets late in the night after the meeting and celebrations tampered down and became to get angry as they expected to see the new rate immediately (and he laughed) after the meeting.

What hold up? said my contact. We are just fine over here. All is well over here. The currencys' new rate has been activated mid Monday. It is $3.44 now as shown on posters in the windows at the banks.

I also have a freind who tried to use the ATM to get cash and could not yet do it however the new rate was showing. The cards are activated as others are using the machines successfully.

The new lower denoms are but being rolled out according to type of payout. People were told on the TVs a schedule to watch for their activation. Tarriffs are implemented as the TV news is also telling us over here.

So I asked myself...If it is activated in Iraq on Monday then why have we not seen it yet in the USA? 

I don't know said my Iraq contact. Thus I made yet another call to my contact in the IMF. He is telling me that any country that is not fully Basil III compliant will cause a delay in activation until the final requirements are ironed out. 

The USA is one of these countries. I was told this issue is now resolved (he told me how but I will not repeat it since you would not like the politics involved). I also agreed not to talk about it. 

The important part is the USA should see activation sometime during the next couple days. 

Please don't shoot the messenger. Like you, I surely hope this information is true. Let's see how it all plays out in the next couple days. I think we will all be at the bank on Weds or by the end of the week for sure. 

Peace and Luv to ya all. 
Mnt Goat

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

So am I reading this correctly? Only Iraq and no other country in the world is Basil III compliant? Because I have not seen or heard of any other country that has RV'd? I'm just asking........don't shoot the newbie.....

Sigh .... I'm lil leary/weary of those that can't keep the story straight and can't spell their own screen name correctly.  God bless his lil 'ole heart.  Peace.

Agree with you Super Girl.

This nonsense should not be posted.  This person "Mtngoat" made claims just 2-3 days ago that were impossible.

Claiming people were meeting in Iraq who were not even in the country at he time and one who even has an international arrest warrant issued  by Interpol for terrorism. 

This type of BS lies is outrageous.

ANYTHING posted at D inar R ecaps is so suspect I use it as a litmus test. IF I hear something and it is NOT posted at D inar R ecaps then it may be true and I look into it more.

But if it IS posted there I disregard the info as nothing more than made up to generate site views for profit for the owner of R ecaps.

:twocents:

• Upvote 2

Wow, there is simply no limit to the audacity of the individuals who make these outragious claims. It is sad that there must be poeple out there who actually believe such things are possible. In the words of the new SciFi show Defiance, What A Bunch Of Shtako!

• Upvote 1

I will say what I always say when stuff like this pops up - do they really expect us to believe we're going to hear about something as monumental as this via dinar-related (i.e. recap) sites?

As much as I'd love for these things to be true, I think we all know that something like this would be so huge it would be all over every major news site within an hour of it happening.  

From the above made up post:

"It was apparent at the meeting that Maliki was stepping back and not really in control any longer"

From TODAY'S NEWS:

Maliki warns Gazprom work in Kurdistan until the adoption of the law of oil and gas
Started by yota691Today, 10:40 AM

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/153154-maliki-warns-gazprom-work-in-kurdistan-until-the-adoption-of-the-law-of-oil-and-gas/#ixzz2XuMHmijG

Iraq, Russia agree to open Baghdad-Moscow airline
Started by k98nightsToday, 07:15 AM

"The Iraqi delegation which is visiting Russia currently headed by the Prime Minister, Nouri al-Maliki agreed today with the Russian government to open the Baghdad-Moscow airline."

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/153132-iraq-russia-agree-to-open-baghdad-moscow-airline/#ixzz2XuMbaFWj

Maliki: Iraq's proven gas reserve is 112 Trillion Cubic Feet
Started by k98nightsToday, 07:19 AM

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/153135-maliki-iraqs-proven-gas-reserve-is-112-trillion-cubic-feet/#ixzz2XuMxIedm

The above is PROOF that the stuff posted on D inar R ecaps is made up lies and bullsh*t.

• Upvote 2

I dont beilive 99% of anything posted here anymore.

I say 99.9%. This *hit got old 2 years ago. This is a process. Iraq will eventually RV their currency and anyone in the ISX will make $$, lots of it.  

I find it hard to believe that there was a $3.44 rate posted in Bank windows, especially since the CBI held another auction today, selling US$ at 1166 IQD/$. Just a point to consider...LOL...!  :tiphat: 

Wouldn't you think that with the bazillion cell phones with cameras footloose and fancy free in the world, that someone would think to get a photo of the sign (or the "bank screens")??  Seriously... :confused2:

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!