Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

$130 Billion Budget 2014

$ 130 billion budget 2014

02/07/2013 12:00 AM

Increase cash reserves of the Central Bank will strengthen the stability of the dinar

BAGHDAD - morning - Shaima Rashid

I expected the Finance Committee parliamentary an increase in the general budget for the year 2014 by between 7-10 percent from the current year budget, while the Ministry of Finance announced yesterday completed its image preliminary and that it will discuss its draft this week with the ministries and independent bodies, under these projections, the budget next year will be about $ 130 billion.

Come these measures in order to approve the budget next year early after witnessing the process of approving the budget, the current state-Shada and attractive between the political parties in the House of Representatives, which led to delayed approval and the impact on the projects implemented in the country.

Member of the Finance Committee Abdul Hussein al-Yasiri said the "Center Brief for network Iraqi media ":" The Ministry of Finance is no longer so far the general budget for the coming year, however, they discussed the budget of the Supreme Judicial and balancing the House of Representatives to see the shenanigans that Tktnfema. "and explained that" the budget law requires that the Judicial Council to prepare its budget and sent to the House of Representatives, as The Council of Representatives, in turn, prepare a budget and send it to the government for approval before the adoption of the general budget for the existing knowledge of shenanigans, especially with regard to conflicts of figures. "

For its part, the Ministry of Finance announced yesterday that it will be discussed this week with the ministries and independent bodies draft budget for 2014, confirming that it completed its initial image. Said Undersecretary Fadel prophet told the "Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network:" The ministry has completed the initial select the image for the next budget year 2014, explaining that he "would be discussed with the concerned ministries next week." The House of Representatives has asked the Ministry of Finance earlier in the completion of development of the financial budget for the year 2014 and presented to the Council in the month of August next for discussion and approval.

To it confirmed the decision of the Committee of Economy and Investment parliamentary deputy Mahma Khalil, that the increase in reserves Central Bank of hard currency will enhance the stability of the Iraqi dinar and develop the national economy. Khalil said in a press statement: that the increase in foreign exchange reserves of the Central Bank for more than 80 billion dollars, which means that every Iraqi dinars located inside or outside Iraq covered two dollars and a half dollar, because the size of the blocks cash of the Iraqi currency has (33 ) trillion dinars., adding that this increase will strengthen the stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar and the international currency because it would be a safe haven for him, well that will enhance national economic growth. was the Iraqi Central Bank has announced to increase its reserve cash in hard currency to more than (80) billion dollars. 

http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.faceiraq.com/inews.php%3Fid%3D1827783

• Upvote 8

There is also all the other asset based items that count toward there currency value such as Gold, Silver, Natural gas, crops all adding to this base of this POSSIBLE $2.50 Value of there Dinar, not to mention that we also have to take into account that our own DOLLAR is not worth what it used to be we are almost 18 trillion in debt, this could also have an effect on the Dinar vrs the Dollar (Bad for the Country but good for those of us who hold Dinar.) on the other hand how much of our debt will the Politian's pay off with this money that the Gov. holds and that they make from our taxes??? 

• Upvote 1

to me it's very good news no matter how you look at it . IF they are just referring to the strength of the reserves then it's great news . How many countries you know that are debt free that can cover over 2 1/2 times what they have in circulation. Keep in mind their frozen funds are being added to all this as well . So with this article, their frozen funds , oil reserves , gas reserves ,gold reserves and alot of strong foreign investment how can you not get excited ... ty supergirl

• Upvote 4

Hopefully not....but we seem to be stuck in a Groundhog Day scenerio....budget, Ramadan....etc. I am trying to have faith in Adam's intel :)  But I have learned from many years to not get to hopeful.....I will probably not believe it at all when it does happen!!

Groundhog day scenario is exactly how I've felt since I started this dinar rollercoaster. I took a long break from posting and just lurked. This is the most positive I've seen things so far, and am looking forward to waiting in line for my currency exchange because it will mean it's finally here!

• Upvote 1

Thank you for the post Supergirl!

I think it is great to get a start on the budget, but I am also very sure, that until the Kurds are convinced (like the HCL passed), where it is in writing somewhere, that they won't agree on the budget, and it will just bounce around until whenever. 

Since, they have supposedly agreed in the drafting, they need to get the HCL done, and passed, and then watch how fast the budget will get done.

I think they are trying to do the right thing, but unfortunately, if the HCL isn't passed, it would be just like putting the cart in front of the horse (or camel).

Go RV or RI Soon!!!!

:bravo:

• Upvote 2

Iraq .. Finance Committee announces the implementation of a new mechanism for the adoption of the budget

02/07/2013 11:42:01
a5-7-2-2013.jpg

Announced the Finance Committee in the Iraqi Council of Representatives on the implementation of a new mechanism for the adoption of the budget, and under these projections, the budget next year would be about $ 130 billion for the year 2014. 

For his part, member of the Finance Committee Abdul Hussein al-Yasiri, we will implement a mechanism new to approve the budget of 2014, we held meetings with relevant, and said we expect an increase in the general budget for the year 2014 in the range 10% from the current year budget. 

banner at the same time to raise the funds allocated for the security ministries because of the country's need to further reinforcement after his release from the provisions of Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations. 

said Yassiri stakeholders are continuing development of the budget items up to 15 from next September, when a vote by the Council of Ministers, noting that a month later the project will be forwarded to the Council of Representatives for discussion and approval of the budget.

Financial announces completion of a preliminary draft budget 2014

Created on Tuesday, 02 July / July 2013 08:03 | printButton.png|emailButton.png

143.jpg

Baghdad / Orr News

The Ministry of Finance announced that it will be discussed this week with the ministries and independent bodies draft of the budget in 2014, confirming that it completed the initial image of next year's budget. The agent said the Ministry of Finance Fadel prophet "The ministry has completed the initial photo identification to the budget in 2014."

He explained that he "will discuss the budget in 2014 with the concerned ministries next week." The House of Representatives asked the Ministry of Finance earlier to complete the development of the financial budget for the year 2014 and presented to the House of Representatives in the next month of August for discussion and approval.

Edited by yota691