Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lower denominations---Anyone? Anyone? ;)

Texxas777

Hi all! Yes I'm back after a long hiatus of laying off the dinar bandwagon. I have been invested for 7 years and have been a DV fan for the majority of that time. I feel Adam has the best and most reasonable grasp of this investment. The fact I'm back online and interacting means personally I'm hoping, praying and believing we are very close....finally!

TO THE POINT...logically it seems impossible that we would see an imminent RV et al without lower denominations being available or positioned for release. Any thoughts, info or input from anyone???

Tex

• Upvote 2

Hi all! Yes I'm back after a long hiatus of laying off the dinar bandwagon. I have been invested for 7 years and have been a DV fan for the majority of that time. I feel Adam has the best and most reasonable grasp of this investment. The fact I'm back online and interacting means personally I'm hoping, praying and believing we are very close....finally!

TO THE POINT...logically it seems impossible that we would see an imminent RV et al without lower denominations being available or positioned for release. Any thoughts, info or input from anyone???

Tex

Smart Cards.

No cash needed. 

Problem solved.

• Upvote 1

Agreed no need at the current rate BUT if the rate is adjusted lower denoms are essential. I also agree smart cards are essential but just like our economy, lower denominations will be necessary to a large degree for transactions. Thoughts?

Lower denoms. make no sense at the current rate.

Well said captain obvious ..... the op was talking about a RV situation and how LD's would be needed to achieve it.

smart cards are essential but just like our economy, lower denominations will be necessary to a large degree for transactions. Thoughts?

I agree, both are needed in order to keep the economy moving during the transition.

• Upvote 1

Tex

Texxas777 Welcome back

Not sure if you know this , but to answer your question on( lower denominations being available or positioned for release. Any thoughts, info or input from anyone???)

The new currency project was started Sept of last year and Finished for releasing new currency on Jan 1st 2013, but they asked the CBI to hold Off till July 2013 . New currency is ready to roll out at will !!!

Hold on to your seat and keep your seat belt on this ride is almost over!!! :eyebrows:  :twothumbs:  :D 

• Upvote 6

The new currency project was started Sept of last year and Finished for releasing new currency on Jan 1st 2013, but they asked the CBI to hold Off till July 2013 . New currency is ready to roll out at will !!!

Hold on to your seat and keep your seat belt on this ride is almost over!!! :eyebrows:  :twothumbs:  :D

I agree vizioiraqi, as soon as we see LD's or even smart cards being loaded then were right there.... front row, center stage and the band are about to start.

This could very well be our month, there's still 30 more days !!

• Upvote 1

Texxas777 Welcome back

Not sure if you know this , but to answer your question on( lower denominations being available or positioned for release. Any thoughts, info or input from anyone???)

Hope you're right

Smart Cards.

No cash needed. 

Problem solved.

I agree we have seen in the past many article talking about the smart card and the people are well informed about them. Yes the lower demons would be a tip off but I agree with coolbeans that if they all have the smart cards then they wont need the cash.

The Dude Abides...

Smart Cards.

No cash needed. 

Problem solved.

that is a good point but do you know how long it would take to distribute cards to lets say 20million people .... (i know there like 30+Million in Iraq but there's a lot of kids) now I know they started the program but then stopped again.

It would be a logistical nightmare... and take at least another year

the last report I remember was only 4 million people had cards.

much easier to print LD's, which are supposed to be done and distribute.

• Upvote 3

The LDs were SLATED to be ready and in-country by now, BUT ARE THEY?  I have seen NO articles that they are, and remember some about the LDs being delayed.

HOWEVER, someone foolish (no Iraqi officials fit that bill, right?) may have alerted the press of the LD plan, then wiser officials had to scramble to confuse the issue and timing  - especially necessary if an RV is their goal.  So - I don't know where that leaves us.  I obviously don't care that several gurus have claimed the LDs were ready several times over the past year :butt-kicking:

I agree that there can be no Rv or the dreaded other without LDs available.

Peace and Prosperity - the sooner the better!

It could be feasible to have a .10 RV and use use the lower portion of currency in circulation with the addition of the two coins. That would give Iraq Dinars in 25 coin, 50 note, 100 coin, 250 note and 500 note. Then they could have a 90 day cash in window to get all the current larger; 1000, 5000, 10000 & 25000 notes out of circulation. And another 90 day window to replace the smaller values with another currency all together.