Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary economy: central bank reserves increase to more than 80 billion dollars will enhance the stability of the Iraqi dinar

yota691

01-07-2013 11:38 AM

print_page.gif

Baghdad (news) .. Affirmed the decision of the Committee of Economy and Investment MP / coalition of Kurdish blocs / Mahma Khalil, that the increase in reserves, the central bank of hard currency will enhance the stability of the Iraqi dinar and develop the national economy. Khelil said (of the Agency news): that the increase in monetary reserves of the Central Bank for more than (80 billion) this means that all Iraqi dinars located inside or outside Iraq covered two dollars and a half dollar, because the size of the blocks cash of the Iraqi currency amounting to 33 trillion dinars. said: that this increase will strengthen the stability of the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the U.S. dollar and the international currency because it would be a safe haven for him, plus he will promote the growth of the national economy. was the Iraqi Central Bank announced an increase in its cash reserves of hard currency to more than 80 billion dollars. / End / 8.'s. m /

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

ohhhhhhhh  my lord  do I read this right ----------> 2.50  per dinar  -------> in and out side of Iraq    whooooooooooooooo hooooooooooo  dammmmmmm  baby    your the boss today with this find     ...........  I usually don`t kiss a guy but ---- I would marry you now  :D 

now before  I  buy a ring -------> is this a commentary ?  or the real deal  :peace:

• Upvote 7

one more Parliamentary economy: increasing reserves of the Central Bank for more than $ 80 billion will enhance the stability of the Iraqi dinar

07/01/2013 | (Voice of Iraq) - comment.PNGAdd a comment - 

Baghdad (news) confirmed the decision of the Committee of Economy and Investment MP for the coalition of Kurdish blocs Mahma Khalil, that the increase in reserves, the central bank of hard currency will enhance the stability of the Iraqi dinar and develop the national economy. Khelil said (of the Agency news): that the increase in monetary reserves of the Central Bank for more than (80) billion dollars, this means that all Iraqi dinars located inside or outside Iraq covered two dollars and a half dollar, because the size of the blocks cash of the Iraqi currency amounting to 33 trillion dinars. said: that this increase will strengthen the stability of the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the U.S. dollar and currencies International because it would be a safe haven for him, plus he will promote the growth of the national economy. was the Iraqi Central Bank announced an increase in its cash reserves of hard currency to more than 80 billion dollars.

That really sounds great if that's the plan, but is it feasible? Please say it is very feasible. What do you say rsskelton? Keep, get that transmission fixed on that Lexus and tell us what you think?

Where's keepm??

prob tired of the same old thing. everytime one of these articles has come out announcing the reserves and making a statement about the rate of exchange, people go nuts with misinterpretation. it has nothing to do with an rv.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 6

Great news and very promising.... Sounds like a black and white message!!!! :twothumbs: I am wondering why this is being announced by the Kurdish blocks? Not sure if it matters....just wondering!!!!! :bravo:

Could they [ Kurds ] be trying to force their [ CBI,GOI & anyone elses hand ] to push the IQD to an RV ? I'm sure the Kurds are sick & tired of a decade of foot dragging & waffling. . . .or am I just peeing onto the wind with a wild stab in the dark ?