Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"1 IQD = 1.2008 USD" = would like verification, please

AustinMom

Question:  I copied and pasted this screen shot from www.currency.me.uk.  What is up with the part that shows "1 Iraqi Dinar = 1.2008 US Dollar?  Has this been here before?  I see that lower on the screen, it shows 1162.  I am just a bit confused and maybe someone can tell me to stop dreaming !!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are here: Home » rates » Iraqi Dinar » Convert Iraqi Dinar to Dollars | IQD to USD

Monday 1 July 2013
Convert Iraqi Dinar to Dollars | IQD to USD Convert IQD to USD using our currency converter with live foreign exchange rates Latest Currency Exchange Rates: 1 Iraqi Dinar = 1.2008 US Dollar

On this page convert IQD to USD using live currency rates as of 01/07/2013 04:07. Includes a live currency converter, handy conversion table, last 7 days exchange rate history and some live Iraqi Dinar to Dollars charts. Invert these currencies?

Currency Converter

Use this currency calulator for live currency conversions as you type.

iq.png
(IQD) Iraqi Dinar1 IQD = 0.0009 USD
TO=
US Dollar (USD)1 USD = 1162.9641 IQD
us.png
Countries using this currency: Iraq,
Countries using this currency: American samoa, British indian ocean territory, Ecuador, El salvador, Guam, Haiti, Marshall islands, Northern mariana islands, Palau, Panama, Puerto rico, Timor-leste, Turks and caicos islands, United states, United states minor outlying islands, Virgin islands (british), Virgin islands (u.s.),

Looking to make a Iraqi Dinar US Dollar international money transfer? Currency UK recommend TorFX as our preferred currency provider.
Sending money overseas over £2000? Free Transfers, No Fees! Request a quote today!

Exchange Rate History For Converting