Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq Oil and Gas Law! ~ Agreement on a formula for the oil and gas law with the central government

July 1, 2013

Deputy for Kurdistan: agreement on a formula for the oil and gas law with the central government

Detection Deputy for the Kurdistan Democratic Party, led by the President of Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani, the existence of an agreement between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government on the final version of the law of oil and gas in preparation for approval. 

and spins a dispute between Arbil and Baghdad on 41 contracts, oil and signed by the provincial government since 2007 until now, and see The central government in Baghdad that any oil contract must be done with their consent, and refused Kurdistan recent draft of the oil and gas law approved by the Iraqi government and sent to the House of Representatives for approval, which was opposed by the Kurdistan Regional Government strongly. 

MP said Mehdi Haji told all of Iraq [where] that "the oil law The gas came to an end and there was a proposal submitted since 2007 and another proposal in 2010 and became a semi-agreement on the law during the last meeting, which brought together Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki during his visit to Arbil, the President of the region, Massoud Barzani. " 

he added, "it was to reach a final version of the law and through joint committees will put the finishing touches him with a view to approval in parliament. " 

He was the President of Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani and Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki has declared in 10 of the last month agreed to activate the joint committees to resolve problems and outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil after Maliki's visit to Arbil and held a meeting of the Council of Ministers there.

Detection Deputy for the Kurdistan Democratic Party, led by the President of Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani, the existence of an agreement between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government on the final version of the law of oil and gas in preparation for approval. 

and spins a dispute between Arbil and Baghdad on 41 contracts, oil and signed by the provincial government since 2007 until now, and see The central government in Baghdad that any oil contract must be done with their consent, and refused Kurdistan recent draft of the oil and gas law approved by the Iraqi government and sent to the House of Representatives for approval, which was opposed by the Kurdistan Regional Government strongly. 

MP said Mehdi Haji told all of Iraq [where] that "the oil law The gas came to an end and there was a proposal submitted since 2007 and another proposal in 2010 and became a semi-agreement on the law during the last meeting, which brought together Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki during his visit to Arbil, the President of the region, Massoud Barzani. " 

he added, "it was to reach a final version of the law and through joint committees will put the finishing touches him with a view to approval in parliament. " 

He was the President of Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani and Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki has declared in 10 of the last month agreed to activate the joint committees to resolve problems and outstanding issues between Baghdad and Erbil after Maliki's visit to Arbil and held a meeting of the Council of Ministers there.

• Upvote 14

It does not surprise me to see this, as well as all of the other progress being made in such a quick fashion! Iraq has an agenda, and its outcome is all about the money!!! We have watched for so long as they argued back and forth, things got delayed, put off, etc...but now...with the lifting of CH 7, we have seen more things come together in a matter of hours than we have seen in during the last several years!! This isn't by accident either!! We are seeing exactly what we have been waiting for take place right before our eyes, and at such a pace...that you better not blink...or you will miss it!! The air has changed....and its blowing in our direction...we will see the revaluation take place...and so much sooner than what most think!!! It has become obvious...we are indeed just hours away from a major change in history!! Financial change that will ultimately effect the entire world...and Iraq is well aware of it!! And they love being in the financial spotlight!!! God Bless each of you!!

• Upvote 8

As long as this isn't a re-post from old then it is awesome!!

Thanks for the post!! :twothumbs:

yep it makes ya wonder when this took place ...

Baghdad (NINA) – Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki met in Moscow on Sunday, June 30, with the President of the Russian Lukoil Company, Vahidov Aly Akbarov.

it says last month i guess the 10th of june

• Upvote 2

i will take a bundle if you throw in a case of kleenex and well......I am a chick (contrary to popular belief) and I cry happy tears often

Ok. But they're Dollar General brand. I'm what's called thrifty. I have four step sons, so at Christmas time I buy two pairs of socks as gifts and split them up....

Having cornered the market in Depends, I am prepared to make all DV members here special deals on bundle of 6 or more. In all sizes...wait, I may need them. Never mind.

No Worries For DV Members - CNN Is Sponsored By Thuggies ! ;)

:D:D:D

• Upvote 5