Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Chat 7-3-2013

TexasGranny

Hi Adam, Can we start an "office pool" on the date the RV is announced?  My bet is July 7th, this Sunday.

Thank you for all you and your staff do.  You sure seemed pretty happy on the latest email.

• Upvote 1

I am assuming that since Ramadan 2013 starts Monday July 8th and ends August 7th that this Thursday is the last day of this month that is viable for an RV.  Or am I incorrect in thinking this?  However, since the past 2 - 3 years has witnessed a skeleton crew congress get some work done during that period, what are the possibilities that the HCL and RV will be announced during that period?  Would such a move by Iraq be disruptive to their banking system?   

• Upvote 1

Adam, even though there seems to be widespread rumors that the UN Security Council voted to free Iraq totally from Chapter VII Sanctions, it appears that there are still a few remaining issues that might not get resolved until 2015.

A news article entitled “Iraq Exits Chapter VII …..Partially” is located at this link: http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2013/06/27/iraq-exits-chapter-vii-partially/ and talks about the remaining issues.

My question is do you have any clarification comments in regards to an RV on this notion of Chapter VII only being partially lifted?

In answer to Mr. Dinar’s question about Iraq News outside of the DV forums, this link will take you to a site well rounded in everything Iraqi ~ especially in the Banking and Finance section ~ when it comes to a possible RV/RD.

• Upvote 1

Adam! Thanks for all you do... When the RV happens, what do you expect the spread to be? Since the CBI is the only one who'll be buying our Dinars, I presume they can charge what they want... Do you have an amount in mind? 1%, 3%, 25%???

Thanks...

• Upvote 1

HA ADAM, I GOT ONE FOR YOU. THERE'S BEEN LOTS OF TALK ABOUT IRAQ ABLE TO COVER THE DINAR UP TO  2.50. IF THEY CAN, AND THE NEWS SAYING THIS. HOW MUCH OF THE DINAR DID CBI PULL BACK IN TO BE ABLE TO DO IT. THANKS FROM AFGHANISTAN FROM THE PORT DOGGS

• Upvote 1

Similar question to what so many others have posted:

Do you think this Ramadan might be different for the RV? Has your mantra, "Nothing gets done during Ramadan" apply as in the past? Or does all the changes/news give you a different opinion....Thank you for all your fine work and the offerings of discounts. Cheers

i have a ? about Ramanda.  Since they are out of Ch. 7 do you think it will be like any other Ramanda where no one does anything or do you think they will work to get things done?  like you said u expected to see things get done quickly and move rapidly.... seems like they are.  i'm sure there is alot to do to get back on your feet after being in Ch.7.  For them to stop for the holiday after accomplishing so much would be foolish.  Do you think we will see things getting done like the HCL or whatever else that might help get them to RV ?

someone beat me to it ^^ (Thaiexpat)

Edited by gixxerfrog

Adam, July 7th is rapidly come on us (Ramadan).... whats the chance that it will RV before Ramadan.....or do you think they will wait until Ramadan is over before they hit the RV button.... 

Thanks for everything Adam and Mods... looking forward to this loooong ride to be over and move on to the next phase of my life... Post RV.... 

GO RV...(Before Ramadan)

Please post your questions below for Adam's Wednesday chat.

Please do NOT respond to the questions posted! :shakehead:

Responses that are not on topic will be removed! :surgeon:

:cowboy2:

Hi Adam, You have always said that the RV would come quickly after Chapter 7 was lifted, and that the HCL would or should soon follow that.  Everyone here knows that Iraqis don't move quickly on anything they do.  So I guest my question is what is your best guess on when we can expect an announcement on a RV?

• Upvote 1

Adam,

For those of us that are not in the VIP section, please advise on Banks or other establishments that will take the Iraqi Dinar and set up a $US account.  I called multiple banks in Southwest Ohio this morning and many said they had dealt with IQD in the past but there are no plans to handle it in the future.  I think this is short sighted IMHO.

Thanks for keeping us informed.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

What is the process of the Iraqi Dinar becoming Internationally tradable. Does it take more than just being out of Chapter 7 to allow them to have a currency that is on the world stage, and when they do increase the value of the Iraqi Dinar what makes it Internationally tradable so that the value would also be good for us outside of Iraq? Did the lifting of Chapter 7 also make their currency Internationally tradable?

Thanks Adam!

Edited by R2d2dc
  • Upvote 1

Hey there Sir Adam and TexasG: Howsit? Thanks for all you do and your patience. With the Kuwaities now positioning themselves to take advantage of Iraq's new superior tax and investment laws, and Iraq's projected 10% plus annual GDP growth, and the partnering between the NASDAQ and the ISX to speed international communication and trade between Iraq and the world in the 21st century, is this indicative of the new forward momentum Iraq has behind it in its jump to stardom in the financial world and the ME? Does this momentum better indicate a "when" as far as the IQD rv-ing? I don't see this RV-ing soon. What does this mean for those of us who must wait till after the RV before we can also take advantage of the investment opportunities inside Iraq?

• Upvote 1

Adam, I saw a post on our site re: taxes post RV. The last time I talked with our CPA the long term Capital gain was 15%. The post talked about 20%. What is the chance that it will be taxed as earned income??? As a member of OGIT I will pay taxes on my "earned income" anyway, so would it not be more economical to cash in here if we get the long term cap gain tax?? With the invasion of privacy going on today - are we still safe?????

capital gain just increased to 20% for long term plus obama care 3.8% plus state tax when applicable.. 

Why can't we have our own Attorney that we use to set up our trust, work with our Tax Attorney & set up both of our off shore bank accounts and IBC? So we pay a little more after the RV but we will also get it done. More than one Attorney out there knows how to do this. All are in business to make money. Remember all the old money rich people have been doing this for years with their Attorney's.

I would prefer to go thru Sir Adam and his circle of experts, keeping the money in the family so to speak but our legit constraints are our constraints. It does not mean we do not have respect for Adam and the things he does. Bottomline, so we pay $7,500 for the OSI priviledge post RV instead of $2,800 pre-RV to get all this done. Just saying. Adam how about you charging us double the Pre Rv fee to joing the OSI for those of us that have no choice but to wait for the post RV to do anything? Tripple the fee??? Not trying to insult anyone here. Just trying to keep the conversation going.

Much Love from your brother New York Kevin.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/152956-getting-into-osi-after-rv/page-2#ixzz2XvbMe8BB

Hello Adam,

Since Iraq was released from Chapter 7 the thought was an RV would follow within days to couple of weeks.  There has not been any additional mention of HCL 

being completed.  There was an article stating Iraq would have their debt settled with Kuwait by 2015.  Are we in a holding pattern until then?

I am starting to feel like I did 2 years ago when it was supposed to RV every other day.  Are there any other indicators pointing to an RV happening this month of July?

Thanks

Hi Adam,

What do you think of the following info:

Maliki is filing an appeal in Federal Court in regards to the Provincial Law amendment that was passed that will make way for The Federation Council to be seated. I think he is wasting his time. It has been passed. Maybe something just to create more diversion.

MUST the Federation Council be seated in order to have the RV?

Thanks Much!

:shrug: 

Hi Adam and a happy fourth to you and family.  My question to you has to do with the article today Yota posted, 

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 

warned Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, on Tuesday, Gazprom denied Russian work in the Kurdistan region until the adoption of the new oil law. published Reuters, quoting Interfax news agency story that, that "al-Maliki said that it is better to suspend Gazprom denied Russian, work and wait for the adoption of the new law that is being signed the contract again under the law to avoid problems. " and bought Gazprom denied two portions in the oil fields of the Kurdistan Regional Government recently in the wake of a similar move by Exxon and Total, which raised the ire of the central government.

My question is this, if it is true they are waiting on adoption of the law, if it is signatures to be signed would this imply parliament has passed it and they await the scratches of pen? OR does this mean they have signed and now awaiting for parliament to pass it?  

Personally I think the HCL is so close we should smell its breath any day!  Thanks Adam!

Edited by zigmeister

I don't have anymore USD money to be putting into Warka to not have all my mnoey in one basket (didn't want to before because back then Warka Bank looked shady). If the RV happens only for inlanders, will I be able to still go to Belize, open an acccount in my IBC name and then open an Warka account in my IBC name and send/transfer my IQD to Warka to start cashing-in and dealing in (and) riding the ISX(if it's not too late).

Thank GOD my sister(in Australia) connected me with You and your DV website. Thank You and your Team for all you do.

Edited by TheHyperLinker