Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Chat 7-3-2013

TexasGranny

Hi Adam, as for Chapter 7 being lifted. I was searching the internet for any other news about it and I haven't seen anything. I'm just curious if the mainstream news is hiding this and also where I can find great relevant Iraqi news outside of dinarvets? Thank You Kindly! RV  :soon: !

• Upvote 2

Now that chapter 7 is lifted when will they release their budget and do you think it is, and has been tied to the new rate? The loan they received from Japan may be at the end, could this also be an optimal time for revalue?

• Upvote 1

Adam, now that we have seen Chapter VII lifted, there is a lot of news about a possible final draft of HCL.  Last year we didn't think much would be done during Ramandan.  They still worked and accomplished several things.  My question is, Do you expect HCL before, during, or after Ramandan?  I believe during for it will not be expected and the RV right after HCL passed.

• Upvote 1

Adam, I saw a post on our site re: taxes post RV. The last time I talked with our CPA the long term Capital gain was 15%. The post talked about 20%. What is the chance that it will be taxed as earned income??? As a member of OGIT I will pay taxes on my "earned income" anyway, so would it not be more economical to cash in here if we get the long term cap gain tax?? With the invasion of privacy going on today - are we still safe?????

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

How important do you think the presence of lower denoms are a revaluation?

This is a good observation, along these lines, I've heard reports that the new LD's won't be out until 2014. Do you believe the LD's need to be out before the currency Revalues? Thanks!

• Upvote 1

Hi Adam, as for Chapter 7 being lifted. I was searching the internet for any other news about it and I haven't seen anything. I'm just curious if the mainstream news is hiding this and also where I can find great relevant Iraqi news outside of dinarvets? Thank You Kindly! RV  :soon: !

I too was wondering why the local news and national new shows nothing about Iraq being released from chapter 7.  Isn't this big news?

• Upvote 4

Adam, thanks for all the work you put in. When the RV happens is it something that the Iraq people will wake up to, or is it going to announced before hand, and have a ceremony of some sort. I know it doesn't really matter just curious.

Very positive news articles have been posted regarding Iraq the past few days. My question to you is what exactly needs to be done in order for Iraq's currency to become internationally tradable? The lifting of chap 7 and possible enactment of HCL are all monumental milestones and hopefully pre cursors to bigger things yet to come regarding this speculative investment. But I am of the mindset that nothing will happen with the IQD until it is internationally recognized and tradable. So, in your opinion, what needs to happen for that to occur? Thanks for your time and hopefully you can answer this question...

Adam, I have noticed that when something really good happens it gets talked about for days and then everything slows to a snails pace. Is there anything new other than chapter 7, or are we stuck in the same rut? What do you think, will we see any more good news before Ramadan? I think we are stuck until after Ramadan.

• Upvote 1

What is the process for passing the HCL? Can a single committee pass the law? Does it have to go through other bodies and get published in the Gazette? Do any or all of these events need to happen during the work week on Bagdad time? With Ramadan beginning soon will there be enough time to put the HCL in place and RV prior to Ramadan? If not are we looking at either 3 more months or 6 more months to stay on clean breaks in the fiscal calendar? Unfortunately after July 1st passed I am leaning towards Janurary 1st 2014, hopefully I am way off base.

• Upvote 1

Hi Adam, what do you think about this article that was posted today on DV.

Baghdad (news) .. Rapporteur of the Commission stressed the economy and investment MP / coalition of Kurdish blocs / Khalil Mahma, that the increase in central bank reserves of hard currency will enhance the stability of the Iraqi dinar and develop the national economy.

Khalil said (of the Agency news): that the increase in monetary reserves of the Central Bank for more than 80 billion dollars, this means that ALL IRAQI DINARS located INSIDE or OUTSIDE IRAQ COVERED TWO DOLLARS and a HALF DOLLAR, because the size of the blocks cash of the Iraqi currency amounting to 33 trillion dinars.

He added: This increase will enhance the stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar, the international currency because it would be a safe haven for him, plus he will promote the growth of the national economy.

The Iraqi Central Bank announced an increase in the cash reserves of hard currency to more than 80 billion dollars. / End / 8.'s. M /

THE LINK : http://www.4.hathaly...cd=2&sid=242852