Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Well I'm No Longer Buying Dinar On Ebay...

I've always been a big proponent of buying Dinar off of Ebay despite hearing others claim they think it's risky. I've normally tried to buy from not the dealers or regulars on ebay but from the individuals selling off their personal stock as that's normally where you get your discounts and cheap millions.

None the less I still would occasionally buy off of dealers on ebay as I like being able to pay with Paypal or my Credit Card and get miles. 

Anyhow, I had one runin with a dealer who shorted me notes. I called him up to complain and he kinda gives me the runaround and tells me he's going to check the camera on his count room. Give me a break dude I know your packing up Dinar in your moms basement and don't have a countroom with cameras but okay, he asks me to count and verify the amount like 3 more times before finally caving and sending me 3 more notes when I threaten to open up a Paypal claim.

Anyhow, I'm still not deterred completely from ebay so order a few more times from different users only to realize this guy has about 12 ebay accounts and from the seems of it has about 95% of the ebay market cornered aside from the individual sellers selling off their personal stash, the rest seem to be guys just selling small $10 and $20 packs of misc small notes.

Well that's enough for me I'm going back to dealers. I got into this thing with Dinar Trade and though I've tried and had good experiences with others I think I'll stick to Dtrade. The only saving grace of ebay is that prices for 1,000 notes and other small notes seems to be a fraction of that of dealers

• Upvote 1

Thanks for sharing. It's always hard for me to trust buying anything on the net. Glad you insisted on getting your missing bills. It makes you wonder how many don't actually count their stacks. I always like a good deal on buying dinar, but sometimes a reputable source is worth more than a discount.

Edited by bahamamama

Thanks for sharing. It's always hard for me to trust buying anything on the net. Glad you insisted on getting your missing bills. It makes you wonder how many don't actually count their stacks. I always like a good deal on buying dinar, but sometimes a reputable source is worth more than a discount.

You bring up a very good point. I've bought full bundles of notes before and never counted because I wanted to keep them in the bundles however it's always good to count who knows if your getting shorted otherwise.

I recently bought 5K notes from both ebay and D. Trade with no problem either way. One thing I like to check for on ebay sellers of dinar is something that states they're registered with the US Treasury. Otherwise I could buy notes if the seller has a clean feedback record but never needed to.

I've always been a big proponent of buying Dinar off of Ebay despite hearing others claim they think it's risky. I've normally tried to buy from not the dealers or regulars on ebay but from the individuals selling off their personal stock as that's normally where you get your discounts and cheap millions.

None the less I still would occasionally buy off of dealers on ebay as I like being able to pay with Paypal or my Credit Card and get miles. 

Anyhow, I had one runin with a dealer who shorted me notes. I called him up to complain and he kinda gives me the runaround and tells me he's going to check the camera on his count room. Give me a break dude I know your packing up Dinar in your moms basement and don't have a countroom with cameras but okay, he asks me to count and verify the amount like 3 more times before finally caving and sending me 3 more notes when I threaten to open up a Paypal claim.

Anyhow, I'm still not deterred completely from ebay so order a few more times from different users only to realize this guy has about 12 ebay accounts and from the seems of it has about 95% of the ebay market cornered aside from the individual sellers selling off their personal stash, the rest seem to be guys just selling small $10 and $20 packs of misc small notes.

Well that's enough for me I'm going back to dealers. I got into this thing with Dinar Trade and though I've tried and had good experiences with others I think I'll stick to Dtrade. The only saving grace of ebay is that prices for 1,000 notes and other small notes seems to be a fraction of that of dealers

I too like D. Trade, things were handled quite well when I did business with them.

I have been buying off Ebay with no problems and have received extra notes on Dong and Dinar for purchasing so many, I guess it is bound to happen and you call them out on it and threaten them to get your moneys worth, plus there is a buyer protection plan in place.  I have a few reputable dealers that I trust. I am just lucky that way I guess~ :shrug:  :twocents:  :eyebrows: 

The positive thing about Ebay is that you can get your money back if there is a problem. The transaction is covered. I personally have an account with thousands of transactions and have never ever once had a problem with filing a compliant and thereafter receiving money (my favorite was buying a MacBook... opened the USPS box and it was stuffed full of FedEx mailers.... So I got a box, it had something in it, and Ebay took my word that it was not a MacBook and gave me back my money). To me, this assurance and their record of honoring complaints gives me total assurance in buying any and every thing on Ebay..... And of course, that's just another perspective on the matter.... :peace:  

The only problem I had buying from E-Bay was when customes inspected the package. They damaged about 10 of 200 notes with a box cutter. I suppose that I could glue the shaved pieces back under a microscope.

I'm guessing you bought from Jordan. Is it true you have to fill out a fincen form when you buy directly from Jordan or is that only over a certain amount?

I have bought small notes from eBay dealers and never had an issue.

Yeah I'd normally buy the 1,000 note on ebay and occasionally smaller stuff as well.

I have been buying off Ebay with no problems and have received extra notes on Dong and Dinar for purchasing so many, I guess it is bound to happen and you call them out on it and threaten them to get your moneys worth, plus there is a buyer protection plan in place.  I have a few reputable dealers that I trust. I am just lucky that way I guess~ :shrug:  :twocents:  :eyebrows: 

Yeah I used to buy from a dealer who would give me a bunch of bonus notes in every order. Can't remember who it was now though, I've bought a few times trying to find them again but can't find them. If you know who the dealer is who gives the bonus 50 dinar and 250 dinar and 10k dong notes with each order please let me know.

I recently bought some 10K notes and noticed the security thread isn't exactly the same distance from the right edge. Of course I'm wondering if some are fakes. I have a picture but don't know how to upload.

Only buy De La Rue verified and call them to ask questions, also get to know your DINAR very well, security features and such or just buy from Safe Dinar. 

I have stayed away from all personal sales, not worth the risk and focused only with established Dealers with strong histories.  Furthermore I used several different Dealers and an assortment of note sizes.   I find it will be difficult to have to Gift certain individuals all 25K notes?

I recently bought some 10K notes and noticed the security thread isn't exactly the same distance from the right edge. Of course I'm wondering if some are fakes. I have a picture but don't know how to upload.

I purchased some 10k notes for one of the Big three Dinar brokers(guarenteed/Da La Rue certified/with certificate of authinticity). My Bundled 10k notes had slight variations in physical size and color. I called the supplier and asked about the difference. There reply: "it not going to matter" (WT#?)  they then said the notes are gaurenteed/certified. Not happy with that answer, I sent pics to the supplier website. They assure me that the notes are ok!!! Still DID NOT like that "Its not going to matter" response. Its all a roll of the dice anyway!!!!!