Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Planning expects the dinar improved

Planning expects the dinar improved

Minister of planning and development cooperation Minister of finance Youssef El shukrijumah agency should exit Iraq from Chapter VII will be reflected positively on the economy in the country.

He moved to the Iraqi national lllanbaa agency/Nina/”exit Iraq from Chapter VII will have a clear impact on economic growth and the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against other currencies.El shukrijumah said: “Iraq will be a positive and good after coming out of Chapter VII, which provides for Iraq to move on.

The UN Security Council on Thursday voted unanimously to exit Iraq from Chapter VII to chapter VI of the Charter of the United Nations.

The decision came after Secretary General Ban Ki-moon to eject Iraq from Chapter VII of its commitment to the implementation of United Nations resolutions on the question of Kuwait.

albayaniq.com

http://iraqidinarchat.net/?p=20491

I am going out on a limb one more time today on this article.  As supergirl pointed out in another article like this, the key words important to us is, "and the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against other currencies." This is imo not speaking of the street rate.

• Upvote 2

•  
  • Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 13 posts
  • LocationF.L

Posted Today, 12:06 PM

Posted: June 30, 2013 in Iraqi Dinar/Politics

Tags: Ban Ki-Moon, Chapter VII, Chapter VII of the United Nations Charter, Iraq, Iraqi dinar, kuwait, United Nation, United Nations Security Council

screen-shot-2013-06-30-at-11-58-15-am.pnPlanning expects the dinar improved

June 30, 2013

Minister of planning and development cooperation Minister of finance Youssef El shukrijumah agency should exit Iraq from Chapter VII will be reflected positively on the economy in the country.

He moved to the Iraqi national lllanbaa agency/Nina/”exit Iraq from Chapter VII will have a clear impact on economic growth and the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against other currencies.El shukrijumah said: “Iraq will be a positive and good after coming out of Chapter VII, which provides for Iraq to move on.

The UN Security Council on Thursday voted unanimously to exit Iraq from Chapter VII to chapter VI of the Charter of the United Nations.

The decision came after Secretary General Ban Ki-moon to eject Iraq from Chapter VII of its commitment to the implementation of United Nations resolutions on the question of Kuwait.

http://bit.ly/15VbVz1

i thought this was even better for clarification

edit:        sorry, tired.  basically same, same.  :blush:
Edited by staunch

I am going out on a limb one more time today on this article. As supergirl pointed out in another article like this, the key words important to us is, "and the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against other currencies." This is imo not speaking of the street rate.

I agree 100%...def talking official CBI rate and not market rate IMO

I am going out on a limb one more time today on this article.  As supergirl pointed out in another article like this, the key words important to us is, "and the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against other currencies." This is imo not speaking of the street rate.

Zigmeister,

Good afternoon! 

I could not agree more....Iraq has gone from playing pee-wee, to little league, to high school, to college, to minor league, and now to the "Show".  It is time to step up to the plate with a 3-2 count and hit the game winning home run!!!!!!!

Thank you,

GG

Zigmeister,

Good afternoon! 

I could not agree more....Iraq has gone from playing pee-wee, to little league, to high school, to college, to minor league, and now to the "Show".  It is time to step up to the plate with a 3-2 count and hit the game winning home run!!!!!!!

Thank you,

GG

Your welcome.