Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why are they waiting?

Kimjackie

My question is this: If the dinar was going to revalue anytime soon why are they announcing  chapter 7 and having celebrations etc. This gives more people the chance to purchase dinar and more investors getting involved. Seems to me they would not want that. Just asking.

• Upvote 1

my 2 cents? not everyone in the world is on to this. probably not many at all in the big scheme of things. I don't think it matters.

Chapter 7 sanctions removal should have been big news. It was not show on one major news channel apart from a mention in reuters. They are keeping this quiet on purpose

most believe it is a scam IF and that's a BIG IF they have even heard of it....how many bankers have basically  scoffed at customers who even mention dinar to them...plus the news blackout IMO is a dead give away....I have been a long time WF customer and sometime ago I went to talk with the wealth manager there (my other bank had NO problem at all ) this "whippersnapper" was probably younger than my own children and he proceeded to try to convince me that the whole thing was a scam....he had no answer when I asked how legitimate banks and currency exchange centers could be involved if it was a "scam"....hang in there until the ride comes to a complete stop 

• Upvote 3

My question is this: If the dinar was going to revalue anytime soon why are they announcing  chapter 7 and having celebrations etc. This gives more people the chance to purchase dinar and more investors getting involved. Seems to me they would not want that. Just asking.

What is out there is out there (dinar) it does not matter who holds it.

July 1st is the start of the 3rd qtr, the start of the month, the start of the week, the start of the 2nd half of the year.

Keep your fingers crossed.

• Upvote 3

I guess we'll just have to wait and see ....

by the way big investors that gamble with big money don't typically go for such huge long shots like this and when they do they play small...... (unless they have some inside info of course) so I don't think the CBI are too worried. JMO

• Upvote 2

I remember when I went to my bank to transfer the money to buy my Dinar the bank manager at the time told me its your money but I myself wouldn't waste mine on buying any of it. Guess we'll see if it was waste of my money or not in the coming days.  :D   :soon:

Things are looking great for us! I will continue to praise the Lord, no matter when it happens, God is good! Also positive thoughts attract positive results. I have been testing this theory, and so far it is working! Let's all pray, and keep our thoughts positive!

• Upvote 1

Don't worry abour a thing........you can count on it happening "in the coming days" or "very soon" or "any day now".  Just take your pick among those and you'll have the same comfort factor as anyone else including all the so-called experts.