Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I'm not 100% certain how involved I will stay with the non-VIPs, but I don't plan on closing the site down. I know a lot of people have developed long term friendships on here and I will do what I can to maintain the community.

If it comes down to me handing it over to another admin, I may do that... but regardless, I don't necessarily plan on "closing" the free part of the site.

Thank you Mr.Montana for being so considerate of us. You don't owe us non-paying members a thing, but you already know that most of us are appreciative of being able to come here for information and to connect with other dinarians. Thanks again for maintaining it.

Thank you Mr.Montana for being so considerate of us. You don't owe us non-paying members a thing, but you already know that most of us are appreciative of being able to come here for information and to connect with other dinarians. Thanks again for maintaining it.

I came to the realization a long time ago that the "silent but appreciative" group is much larger than the loud and obnoxious opposites... When I start to think "Wow, why am I still here when *some* people are so rude?" I simply remind myself of that fact and continue doing what I do.

Cheers. :tiphat:

• Upvote 8

I came to the realization a long time ago that the "silent but appreciative" group is much larger than the loud and obnoxious opposites... When I start to think "Wow, why am I still here when *some* people are so rude?" I simply remind myself of that fact and continue doing what I do.

Cheers. :tiphat:

Great response Mr. Montana !!!
  • Upvote 1