Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

this thread is stressful! hahahhaha!

And CRAZY!!!!!  Anyone for Kamel juice?

I read "some " of this post to my child.  Markinsa and Bump, you will be happy that she told me (without prodding) that the man's questions had been answered several times.

Everyone... take a deep breath.  It will be O.K...  Let Adam enjoy his family for a little while.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Uhhh not really....really?

• Upvote 1

To Adam and the admin of DV, I want to thank you for the use of the site.  I have learned a lot from the research others have done and I have shared some of what I had found.  Some people just need things to gripe about to make their life seem more stable or important to them.  I have my own reasoning behind who to trust.  With all due respect to all, I only put my trust in 2 people, 1 being God and the other being myself.  I am the one ultimately responsible for my actions, good or bad.  I made the decision to get invested and join this site and others.  It is also my decision to filter through the massive amount of information and choose what to believe and not believe.  As to the start of this thread, I agree with everyone that Adam gave PLENTY of warning as to shutting down the VIP.  I would think that people would be greatefull that he left an option open for the ones that would still like to join or happen on the money to finally join the VIP.  Again thank you for the experience and information sharing.   :tiphat: Just my  :twocents:

• Upvote 8

wow still 2 simple answers to two simple questions no one has addressed... Why hasn't Adam been on the site people cant afford VIP yet many drive bys saying VIP is closing yet didnt. This is my 5th time asking? credibility is depleting.. for administraters and Adam. more then likely you will boot me for challenging vs  excepting BS

wow still 2 simple answers to two simple questions no one has addressed... Why hasn't Adam been on the site people cant afford VIP yet many drive bys saying VIP is closing yet didnt. This is my 5th time asking? credibility is depleting.. for administraters and Adam. more then likely you will boot me for challenging vs  excepting BS

ffc0c885_crying-smiley-sad-male-cry-tear

• Upvote 3

Adam is always on the site.  Now, if he's not around to your expectations... you might want to consider that there isn't anything to report yet!   Unless you want him to tell you there is nothing to report (yet)?!   Let's just assume so, shall we.

Also, understand, that he has been busy reporting to VIP members because THERE IS much to report to them.   There are ongoing dynamics in VIP that you are unaware of... and it might be considered neglectful for Adam to not address those paying members... hence his appropriate attendance.

As far as VIP being closed... it makes perfect sense to have closed the lower level membership opportunities, as they make up the bulk of VIP.   AND, therefore, it makes perfect sense to keep the Lifetime Opprtunity available to the few that might be able to afford it... perhaps even you?!   I'm sure it was simply an executive decision by Adam.  That's what leaders do.

Now... take a breath and enjoy the good news as it comes.  I hope you now have some satisfaction.   Quack, quack!

• Upvote 5

This is the last time any of us are going to respond if you keep asking the same questions.

Adam has been on the site consistently since Iraq was released from Chapter7 and he made the announcement that VIP would be closing on Saturday evening if not before. As Markinsa and Bumper both stated, he has posted answers in several topics. He does not OWE you or anyone else a "drive-by" every day for your satisfaction. As for VIP closing - it is closed for the 3mo and 6mo purchase option which is the one most people chose. It was his choice to leave the Platinum/lifetime option open at this time, however, if the RV is announced, that option will be hastily removed.

AND, you are right - if you continue with this attitude, you will be banned from the site. :wave:

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 6

WOW, So much negativity in this thread!! All I can say is that I am truly grateful for everything Adam and the staff have done for the members of this forum over the years. The money I paid for VIP has been WELL WORTH IT because I have learned SO MUCH and have been given such incredible opportunities that I never would have known about otherwise.

Just my 2 cents...the amount we pay for VIP is WAY UNDER PRICED for the benefits and education we receive as a VIP member. We are very fortunate that Adam was so kind to offer a VIP service that provides so much education and resources for the price he offered. We should all be grateful....I know I am!

• Upvote 1

I told myself not to waist any more time here but here is my last post! frustration.gif

{ YOU } Why hasn't Adam been on the site people cant afford VIP yet = { ME } Adam has been on this site 5-6 times a day that I have seen.  He has been answering questions in both the Rules, Announcements & Introductions section, Chat Logs section and in the Questions and Tech support sections that are in the General Forum.  He has posted many many times in the VIP section.

{ YOU } yet many drive bys saying VIP is closing yet didnt = { ME } Adam did close new entries to VIP just like he said he would!

{ YOU } more then likely you will boot me for challenging vs  excepting BS = { ME } You are not challenging us, I think you are not reading what we are typing!!  

{ ME } I made it easier for you,  RED = ANSWERS

• Upvote 5

I told myself not to waist any more time here but here is my last post! frustration.gif

{ YOU } Why hasn't Adam been on the site people cant afford VIP yet = { ME } Adam has been on this site 5-6 times a day that I have seen.  He has been answering questions in both the Rules, Announcements & Introductions section, Chat Logs section and in the Questions and Tech support sections that are in the General Forum.  He has posted many many times in the VIP section.

{ YOU } yet many drive bys saying VIP is closing yet didnt = { ME } Adam did close new entries to VIP just like he said he would!

{ YOU } more then likely you will boot me for challenging vs  excepting BS = { ME } You are not challenging us, I think you are not reading what we are typing!!  

{ ME } I made it easier for you RED = ANSWERS

The numbering didn't work, may the color code will!

lol-045.gif

• Upvote 2

maggie123 ... we got married on the 22nd!!!! it was an awesome wedding!!! :))))

Alex.. Congrats to you and your beautiful ( I remember the pic of you 2) Lady.

Congrats! Is he an actor as well?

I saw the pic, Texas... SHE is beautiful.. He's a lucky guy.

• Upvote 1