Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I've thought I answered it twice, please restate your question. :(

-

Thanks ... Why hasn't Adam been by our site that is not for VIP in days after all his hype closing VIP. Then nothing and didnt close site and hasnt been back since? Can I be any clearer? Adam doesnt owe anybody but he has made money on VIP. Hes not doing this for fun. as u all stated he's a business man.. So Where is he now? No communications. and didnt close VIP. He got on this site today and addressed my posts and others yet no communications on anything else? If it sounds like a duck, walks like a duck acts like a duck... more then likely its a duck...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks ...

1. Why hasn't Adam been by our site that is not for VIP in days after all his hype closing VIP. Then nothing and didnt close site and hasnt been back since?

2. Can I be any clearer?

Adam doesnt owe anybody but he has made money on VIP. Hes not doing this for fun. as u all stated he's a business man..

3.So Where is he now?

4. No communications. and didnt close VIP. He got on this site today and addressed my posts and others yet no communications on anything else?

If it sounds like a duck, walks like a duck acts like a duck... more then likely its a duck...

1.  Adam has a large influx of new VIP members, he's been answering their questions in VIP.  He has closed the door to all new VIP Members with the exception of the Platinum Membership which means people choosing this option want to be a Permanent VIP Member, which also means he doesn't have the possibility of wasting his time with them.

What do you think he should do, take care of his paying customers or satisfy some desire you have to hear him give you a date and rate?

2. That's clear.

3. He's spending time with his family.

4. Wow, he actually spent time addressing your post? That's alot more than the other non-vip members got.  Maybe there is nothing else to add?  Or are you still looking for the date and rate in my answer in #1?

-

• Upvote 3

Thanks ... Why hasn't Adam been by our site that is not for VIP in days after all his hype closing VIP. Then nothing and didnt close site and hasnt been back since? Can I be any clearer? Adam doesnt owe anybody but he has made money on VIP. Hes not doing this for fun. as u all stated he's a business man.. So Where is he now? No communications. and didnt close VIP. He got on this site today and addressed my posts and others yet no communications on anything else? If it sounds like a duck, walks like a duck acts like a duck... more then likely its a duck...

I think you should be kicked ..... we don't need attitudes like that at this time.

:butt-kicking:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Wow kick me off you both are acting like jerks...again Adam I am a person that does what I say and say what i do. defensive vs answer is usually not a good thing...why do all of you attack rather then just answer my questions? No offence but you guys are looking like idiots by being bullys and manipulating my questions from mole hills to mountains. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Wow kick me off you both are acting like jerks...again Adam I am a person that does what I say and say what i do. defensive vs answer is usually not a good thing...why do all of you attack rather then just answer my questions? No offence but you guys are looking like idiots by being bullys and manipulating my questions from mole hills to mountains. 

I just answered your questions!  You may not like the way I answered them, but they're answers!  Let me warn you about the name calling. :angry:

-

-

• Upvote 2

Hey katshamm, I pretty much understood what you were saying in your first post and that is why I tried to give you an answer to your question.

Now for this part, all I can say is that IF you all knew what we have to deal with Day after Day, Week after Week, Month after Month well you get the picture. You would understand why we sometimes can be a little straight forward with our statements.  We are ALL tired, most of us spend a big portion of our day on this site trying to make it the best for all of you as we can.  Sometimes we will not open a door but will walk through it to make a point so that we can move on to the next problem!!  :)

Just wanted to give a little explanation as to why we sometimes do what we do!!  :tiphat:

Thanks

Bump

Mr. Bumper,

You bring a great ambience to this site. You try like heck to answer questions without making one feel uncomfortable. I bet Mr. Montana is happy to have you on his team. I have tiny, sensitive baby feelings and I cringe at harsh words so when I read your responses I'm glad to see someone who keeps emotions in check. I'm sure you, Mr. Montana and other staff work hard at maintaining the best dinar information site and you do get weary. Please keep up your very good work.

• Upvote 1

name calling isn't going to hurt my feelings, Markinsa answered all of your questions, I guess you're never going to be satisfied are you

• Upvote 1

I'm not gonna give Bumper a hug so I hit the + for you Maggie.

Thank You 429 :D Much Appreciated.

:blush: ...although I did enjoy giving him a hug and he hugged me back... Priceless!  

this thread is stressful! hahahhaha!

Leave it to YOU to break the tension! Hahahahaha

:D  :lol:  :P

You are sooooo funny... ya big sweetie!

Speaking of... How is your sweetie?... We want to know the wedding date, time and location so we can crash it! ;)

• Upvote 1

Oh my goodness..you guys treat people like idiots.. PLEASE state my questions and your answers? I have asked all day long for 2 answers and not once have any of you moderators answered.. so PLEASE state my question and write your answer? Since you are consistant they have been. Thank you :)

• Downvote 4

Bumper you are a class act. I respect the way you answered the questions. As for the rest my opinion is, concerning the RV its easy to get cranky pants if we have been waiting and waiting and feel we may have to wait a lil longer. Hopefully it rvs soon and then the complaining is over.

Thank You, I try to give my answers the way I would want to receive them. When you see me giving a harsh reply, you can bet someone is about to get the boot in their butt!   :lol:

Mr. Bumper,

You bring a great ambience to this site. You try like heck to answer questions without making one feel uncomfortable. I bet Mr. Montana is happy to have you on his team. I have tiny, sensitive baby feelings and I cringe at harsh words so when I read your responses I'm glad to see someone who keeps emotions in check. I'm sure you, Mr. Montana and other staff work hard at maintaining the best dinar information site and you do get weary. Please keep up your very good work.

Thank You bahamamama, I am pretty easy going until I get my feathers ruffled then get out of the way!!   :lol:

I'm not gonna give Bumper a hug so I hit the + for you Maggie.

Thanks for the + 429, I'm not ashamed to give a "Manly - Guy Hug"  post-557-0-66293100-1372629042_thumb.jpg

Thank You 429 :D Much Appreciated.

:blush: ...although I did enjoy giving him a hug and he hugged me back... Priceless!  

:hug:  :hug:

Ok, I'll take a stab at this!

Adam has been on this site 5-6 times a day that I have seen.  He has been answering questions in both the Rules, Announcements & Introductions section, Chat Logs section and in the Questions and Tech support sections that are in the General Forum.  He has posted many many times in the VIP section.

Please don't feel like you are being left out as he has been answering "None (New News) Questions" for everyone in these sections as some have been having issues with their VIP signups.

When Adam get's some new news that he has verified as a fact I am confident he will let everyone know about it. Please don't feel like you are being abandoned as he has just been really busy and to be honest there is nothing new at this second to report.  Adam has his finger on what is going on in Iraq so just be patient and you will get news when it happens.

Adam did close new entries to VIP just like he said he would!

Please remember one thing, Adam conducts himself a lot different then other site owners as he will not make up stuff to tell you to try and keep you on the edge of your seat.  He will only tell us stuff that are either been confirmed or are of his opinion and he tries his best not to mislead and member of DV.

As for calling someone an idiot and especially a Mod is a no no so please re frame from doing that again!

Rest assured, Adam will not leave anyone out when it comes to information! If he get's anything good, we will all hear it!  :)

Hope this gives you the answers you were looking for!

Bump

• Upvote 5

Oh my goodness..you guys treat people like idiots.. PLEASE state my questions and your answers? I have asked all day long for 2 answers and not once have any of you moderators answered.. so PLEASE state my question and write your answer? Since you are consistant they have been. Thank you :)

Thanks ...

1. Why hasn't Adam been by our site that is not for VIP in days after all his hype closing VIP. Then nothing and didnt close site and hasnt been back since?

1. Adam has a large influx of new VIP members, he's been answering their questions in VIP. He has closed the door to all new VIP Members with the exception of the Platinum Membership which means people choosing this option want to be a Permanent VIP Member, which also means he doesn't have the possibility of wasting his time with them.

What do you think he should do, take care of his paying customers or satisfy some desire you have to hear him give you a date and rate?

2. Can I be any clearer?

2. That's clear.

3.So Where is he now?

3. He's spending time with his family.

4. No communications. and didnt close VIP. He got on this site today and addressed my posts and others yet no communications on anything else?

If it sounds like a duck, walks like a duck acts like a duck... more then likely its a duck...

4. Wow, he actually spent time addressing your post? That's alot more than the other non-vip members got. Maybe there is nothing else to add? Or are you still looking for the date and rate in my answer in #1?

-

• Upvote 2

I read "some " of this post to my child.  Markinsa and Bump, you will be happy that she told me (without prodding) that the man's questions had been answered several times.

Everyone... take a deep breath.  It will be O.K...  Let Adam enjoy his family for a little while.

Just my 2 cents worth.

• Upvote 3

I read "some " of this post to my child.  Markinsa and Bump, you will be happy that she told me (without prodding) that the man's questions had been answered several times.

Everyone... take a deep breath.  It will be O.K...  Let Adam enjoy his family for a little while.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Thank you! MSN-Emoticon-crazy-016.gif

• Upvote 4

Just my 2 cents worth.

:twothumbs:  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3