Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I've Been Trying To Convince Katshamm That The Dunkin' Donuts Isn't A Basketball Team ! :blink:

:D:D:D

Where's SandFly?

Good luck with that, if this thread has taught me anything it's that some people were born without comprehension skills..... thanks Thug for mentioning donuts, now I'm hungry..
  • Upvote 2

I was talking about Non - VIP

of course he wont ditch VIP those people paid... and if he did... some pissed people would be looking for him

Okay that's an honest opinion, and a legit concern.  But that's the risk that is involved in any investment.  All investors know this.  Pretty much a golden rule. 

Bama, donuts, I love donuts and cookies. Yep its lunch time.  :blush:

• Upvote 1

of course he wont ditch VIP those people paid... and if he did... some pissed people would be looking for him

ok I understand but I am not sure what Adam has planned for this part of the site. I know he is leaving it open so that suggest to me that he will still be somewhat active but to what extent I don't have a clue!! 

headbanger.gif

Exactly what I was thinking bump and like Markinsas hammer emoticon. Markinsas made me laugh and your sign made me cry laughing. :lmao:

I appreciate everything all mods and Adam do and you ever heard the phrase "nothing is for free"..., well what I get from this site is priceless and I got it for FREE. Love this site..,  A BIG THANKS AGAIN TO ADAM AND MODS.

:bow:

• Upvote 2

Exactly what I was thinking bump and like Markinsas hammer emoticon. Markinsas made me laugh and your sign made me cry laughing. :lmao:

I appreciate everything all mods and Adam do and you ever heard the phrase "nothing is for free"..., well what I get from this site is priceless and I got it for FREE. Love this site..,  A BIG THANKS AGAIN TO ADAM AND MODS.

:bow:

Your welcome my friend!   :lol:

• Upvote 2

I've heard that if you hold it for too long you can get a bladder infection.

But I don't have a link to back it up, so I guess that's just a rumor.

;)

Actually..if you just watch the movie Liar Liar with Jim Carry in it, he gives the judge..and the entire courtroom a very detailed account of this medical fact!! LMAO!! (The only reason I know this is because I watched it twice in the past couple days!!! I can't help it..I love the elevator scene with him and the gal with the big b**vs!!) Just FYI!!!
  • Upvote 1

I need a date and a rate, fast!

Don't tempt me ( in giving you one).......

Definition of anuria (n)

a·nu·ri·a

[ ə nyree ə ]

1.inability to form urine: inability of the kidneys to form urine, so that toxic waste builds up in the blood

There's the link, kind of, so we can move it out of the rumors section. Just here to help. =))

Scary stuff.

Where's SandFly?

End Quote

THANKS ( for asking).........

• Upvote 1

I wish this thing would RV already so I could afford a platinum membership!!! I was VIP for one 3 month term...(that's was all I could pay for at the time) and my finances..like many here..are simply not in good enough shape to even consider it!! Now...I will pay 25k dinar for the platinum membership!!! How bout' it Adam!?!!? I'll even throw in an autographed picture of Okie Oilman taken while aboard one of his "ships at sea"!!!! NOW THATS A DEAL THAT NO ONE SHOULD PASS UP!!!! Its a very nice oil painting...and if you haven't seen Okie...he looks like a love child that would come from Harry Reid and Don King (if that were possible)!!!! Yes...He IS that handsome!!! Good day to you Sir!!

• Upvote 1

But he was clear about that.. So no surprises......If I recall correctly he has said more than once that site will cease existing for non-VIP's after the RV....At least I remember it this way...Now, I don't know if he changed his mind about this point ( maybe he did...) but that's the way I recall it.

So again no surprises.

Edited by umbertino

I'm not 100% certain how involved I will stay with the non-VIPs, but I don't plan on closing the site down. I know a lot of people have developed long term friendships on here and I will do what I can to maintain the community.

If it comes down to me handing it over to another admin, I may do that... but regardless, I don't necessarily plan on "closing" the free part of the site.

• Upvote 5

If he said he was closing it he should close it all. JMO

I was annoyed initially until Adam came on yesterday and said that he was closing all avalability with the exception of the lifetime option.  I won't second guess him and  trust him.

Thank you Adam...you have done over and above what needed to be done to help people on this site...best regards...

Thank you Linda, you've always been a wonderful supporter.

I agree with you, but there's no pleasing some people... especially those that think everything should be handed to them on a silver platter with a double refund of the money someone else paid to make it possible :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

This is the last time any of us are going to respond if you keep asking the same questions.

Adam has been on the site consistently since Iraq was released from Chapter7 and he made the announcement that VIP would be closing on Saturday evening if not before. As Markinsa and Bumper both stated, he has posted answers in several topics. He does not OWE you or anyone else a "drive-by" every day for your satisfaction. As for VIP closing - it is closed for the 3mo and 6mo purchase option which is the one most people chose. It was his choice to leave the Platinum/lifetime option open at this time, however, if the RV is announced, that option will be hastily removed.

AND, you are right - if you continue with this attitude, you will be banned from the site. :wave:

:cowboy2:

I am sure Adam knows what he is doing.  The biggest issue are trust issues.  I admit I was annoyed until i heard from Adam and I realized that I trust this man.  He knows what he is doing.  I have friends who want to join lifetime but couldn't do it fast enough so thanks Adam for giving them a reprieve.  Without question Chapter 7 is lifted and Iraq's debt will be paid at a different pace if at all.  I guess there are many Kuwaitis waiting for the same RV we are.  I was hoping to see less negativity on this site because i do believe in the power of positive thinking. I think I will stop reading outside the VIP posts.   That will take a lot because sme of the post titles are tantalizing until you read on.  Many good points but a lot of baloney too. Glad I am a lifetime VIP member.  :)   Go RV

Edited by jv1054

Hi everyone, how do I get a hold of Adam? The problem is on Saturday my wwife signed up for the VIP and I didn't know it however when I go to the VIP it tells me I don't have VIP so I'm not sure what to do :( so any help wld be appreciated :)

wpsmit was being funny due to a previous comment a member had made!! 

:confused:  :confused:

If you think Adam will leave his VIP,OSI people hanging after the RV you are wrong!!

It all amounts to having trust issues.  I have trust issues but not when it comes to Adam Montana. He has given us everything he has and then some.  Hey Adam why don't you take some time off.  Come back when it RV's and let your crew handle the BS until then.  I am guessing when there is an RV your life will be changed when it comes to the work you are faced with.  

I'm not 100% certain how involved I will stay with the non-VIPs, but I don't plan on closing the site down. I know a lot of people have developed long term friendships on here and I will do what I can to maintain the community.

If it comes down to me handing it over to another admin, I may do that... but regardless, I don't necessarily plan on "closing" the free part of the site.

Great news. Thanks.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi everyone, how do I get a hold of Adam? The problem is on Saturday my wwife signed up for the VIP and I didn't know it however when I go to the VIP it tells me I don't have VIP so I'm not sure what to do :( so any help wld be appreciated :)

Just email Adam/Julie at VIP@dinarvets.com and let them know what is going on and see what can be worked out.  If your wife signed up under her DV user name then you will not have access to VIP under your DV user name.  If she signed up to VIP under your user name then you can let Adam know that and he can get you taken care of!

It all amounts to having trust issues.  I have trust issues but not when it comes to Adam Montana. He has given us everything he has and then some.  Hey Adam why don't you take some time off.  Come back when it RV's and let your crew handle the BS until then.  I am guessing when there is an RV your life will be changed when it comes to the work you are faced with.  

I have been with Adam going on 5 years now and I can tell yo that I have personally NEVER seen him do anything that would make me have trust issues with him.  He is very professional with everything I have seen him do!  That is my opinion on Adam and trust issues!  Adam is first class in my book!  I know that some will say that I am bias because I help Moderate his site, but if I wasn't comfortable with how Adam conducts himself and does business I would not be be part of VIP, Platinum and OSI as I paid for these groups just like all of you have done! :)   :twocents:

• Upvote 3

Cool 

Thanks Adam 

• Upvote 1

Way to go Texas Granny, I agree with you!!!  I wasn't able to do lifetime, but I am still a VIP member, just do it for 3 mos. at a time.  That way I can afford to do it.  Don't have a lot of extra after bills each month, but have been able to do 3 mos. at a time and grateful to be able to do that and grateful that Adam allowed those of us who could manage that in order to be able to be VIP.  If people don't like it, just like you said, they can go somewhere else!!  I think Adam has done awesome with the site and awesome with all he has done for us.  I am just grateful to be here and for this opportunity!!  Thanks to all of you who make this a possibility for us!!

• Upvote 1

Hey!!! You all made my Texas Granny mad. Watch it,don't mess with family or Texas. If you were waiting till the absolute next to last minute to join VIP you waited to long, dumb ***. Adam has stated all along that he would close VIP to all "NEW" members when he thought we were close to an RV. That aint new. He closed it once before around December of 2012 or 2011. Be an adult and take responsibility for your own choices, you gambled, you lost,

I panicked on Friday and suggested that Adam was making a pumper like move, and more. But that was after I lost my job, discovered that I accidently let my VIP membership lapse, and needed to take $$$ outa my savings for other bills to pay for my renewal. After Granny calmed me down I apologised and stood on my own two feet.

Adam has also been saying via his last email to me this weekend that he would allow those with a DV history to renew and stay on this ride. He also will allow folks to join the advanced groups anytime they wanted. I would join them but I don't have the cash right now and no one can join them after the RV unless the boss of this rodeo allows us to later on.