Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I've got to say this has been extremely amusing. Thank you all for the laughs! :lol:

Has anyone seen Thug?

That's what we SHOULD be asking!!!! :lmao:

wow still 2 simple answers to two simple questions no one has addressed... Why hasn't Adam been on the site people cant afford VIP yet many drive bys saying VIP is closing yet didnt. This is my 5th time asking? credibility is depleting.. for administraters and Adam. more then likely you will boot me for challenging vs  excepting BS

I'm not booting you, but your right to post has been suspended for two days. Hopefully that is enough to allow you to do some reading.

Remember, you were given TWO ears, TWO eyes, and only ONE mouth for a reason. :twocents:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I've got to say this has been extremely amusing. Thank you all for the laughs! :lol:

That's what we SHOULD be asking!!!! :lmao:

I'm not booting you, but your right to post has been suspended for two days. Hopefully that is enough to allow you to do some reading.

Remember, you were given TWO ears, TWO eyes, and only ONE mouth for a reason. :twocents:

Oh Adam!  I really wanted to ask katshamm to repost the question because I didn't understand it! :moon-from-car:  :lol:

• Upvote 2

OMG Bumper. That stick animation is disturbingly gruesome, yet I couldn't quit watching it..........

I'm so sorry, that is just how I was feeling at that point!!  It is quite funny though  :lol:  :lol:

I have to say... this interplay has been hilarious. :tiphat: to the mods and Adam. You guys go above and beyond the call of duty. :twothumbs:

:D  :peace:

Oh Adam!  I really wanted to ask katshamm to repost the question because I didn't understand it! :moon-from-car:  :lol:

You are such a trouble maker  :lol:  :lol:

• Upvote 1

wow still 2 simple answers to two simple questions no one has addressed... Why hasn't Adam been on the site people cant afford VIP yet many drive bys saying VIP is closing yet didnt. This is my 5th time asking? credibility is depleting.. for administraters and Adam. more then likely you will boot me for challenging vs  excepting BS

Good Grief Charlie Brown.. Do you need a tissue???

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

To all you uninformed fools that are crytiqueing Adam: He said he was closing the option to join VIP on Saturday and he did. He also stated any VIP members currently in VIP would be allowed to renew or upgrade to lifetime(platinum). He did exactly what he said he would do and for those of you who chose to not believe tough.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ADAM, OH ADAM, PLEASE COME BACK AND ANSWER MY QUESTION! 

OOPS, I DIDN'T ASK A QUESTION

ADAM, OH ADAM, PLEASE COME BACK...I NEED YOUR ADVICE ABOUT GOING TO THE BATHROOM....

SHOULD I GO NOW, OR WAIT UNTIL THE RV AND THEN GO IN BELIZE?

• Upvote 2

To all you uninformed fools that are crytiqueing Adam: He said he was closing the option to join VIP on Saturday and he did. He also stated any VIP members currently in VIP would be allowed to renew or upgrade to lifetime(platinum). He did exactly what he said he would do and for those of you who chose to not believe tough.

"

"Critiquing", not "crytiqueing." The original poster asked why all of VIP was not closed as was implied earlier this week.

I don't really care either way what happens with VIP, but before calling someone a fool, perhaps you should know the question being asked as to not sound like a "fool."

• Upvote 1

ADAM, OH ADAM, PLEASE COME BACK AND ANSWER MY QUESTION! 

OOPS, I DIDN'T ASK A QUESTION

ADAM, OH ADAM, PLEASE COME BACK...I NEED YOUR ADVICE ABOUT GOING TO THE BATHROOM....

SHOULD I GO NOW, OR WAIT UNTIL THE RV AND THEN GO IN BELIZE?

I've heard that if you hold it for too long you can get a bladder infection.

But I don't have a link to back it up, so I guess that's just a rumor.

;)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

wow still 2 simple answers to two simple questions no one has addressed... Why hasn't Adam been on the site people cant afford VIP yet many drive bys saying VIP is closing yet didnt. This is my 5th time asking? credibility is depleting.. for administraters and Adam. more then likely you will boot me for challenging vs excepting BS

Maybe Adam is spending time with his family...maybe hes busy with other stuff...maybe hes sick.

Vip ? and ? so lets say it rv and you dont have VIP ?...... does it really matter ?. You just made a killing but your moaning about VIP ?....I think people get in such panic over nothing.

You people are unbelievable. Adam has said in all of his statements that if he felt RV was close he would give notice of VIP closing and everyone would have 3 days to sign up if they wanted to. If you chose not to listen or pay heed to what he said then it is YOUR fault. To start trashing him and this site because he decided to change the VIP signup option is childish and will not be tolerated. Adam is on this site daily for hours and just because he doesn't go in chat every day does not mean he is not here and posting responses to threads. :angry:

This is his site and he can make any decision he wishes. If you are not happy with the site you are welcome to find another one. :ph34r:

He didn't have to offer VIP at a 3 mo, or 6 mo option either but he did to help everyone out. Now you want to bellyache because you are not in the VIP group.

Either tone it down and show a little respect or take your moaning and groaning to another site.

:cowboy2:

"

"Critiquing", not "crytiqueing." The original poster asked why all of VIP was not closed as was implied earlier this week.

I don't really care either way what happens with VIP, but before calling someone a fool, perhaps you should know the question being asked as to not sound like a "fool."

I think CRYtiqueing is appropriate, besides, I didn't like the statement that a lot of people were questioning whether or not the VIP was a scam, that kinda overshadowed the original question in my opinion.  

I've heard that if you hold it for too long you can get a bladder infection.

But I don't have a link to back it up, so I guess that's just a rumor.

;)

Definition of anuria (n)

a·nu·ri·a

[ ə nyree ə ]

1.inability to form urine: inability of the kidneys to form urine, so that toxic waste builds up in the blood

There's the link, kind of, so we can move it out of the rumors section. Just here to help. =))

Edited by 429

WHERE'S ADAM? WHERE'S ADAM?

OMG

WHERE'S ADAM?

Does it really matter?? It will RV or it won't...you are in or you are out...I chose not to be in..my choice..I will know when it RV's and I have my own plans to protect and grow my investment. Sorry but VIP is not the end all and be all. I enjoy the site and have learned a lot but I got along with out it before I started reading and posting. There you have it. :twocents:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Does it really matter?? It will RV or it won't...you are in or you are out...I chose not to be in..my choice..I will know when it RV's and I have my own plans to protect and grow my investment. Sorry but VIP is not the end all and be all. I enjoy the site and have learned a lot but I got along with out it before I started reading and posting. There you have it. :twocents:

Exactly.... Adam is gonna bounce as soon as this happens... so some of you need to realize its about how YOU plan on working out what to do with your RV MOney.

And to me ... the RV probably wont happen this year. They are out of CH7 but remember their are other things laws, regulations, sanctions in Iraq that we probably dont even know about... not even Adam knows about them... Yea things look GREAT but this takes time it is not a simple push a green light and "OH YAY I GET TO GO TO MY BANK AND BE A MILLIONARE" ..... Cmon now people.

wpsmit was being funny due to a previous comment a member had made!! 

Exactly.... Adam is gonna bounce as soon as this happens... 

:confused:  :confused:

If you think Adam will leave his VIP,OSI people hanging after the RV you are wrong!!

• Upvote 5