Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Yes I agree ..... anyway it's Adams site he can do what he want's, thats the beauty of owning something.

If Adam said tomorrow VIP was back open but entry is now $50,000 that would be his choice too lol (just and example not actually happening).

I really don't understand why people feel hard done by, they've had years to join & there's been countless posts, threads and emails from Adam and the mod team on the subject. :shrug:

I don't think anyone is complaining about "not getting in" VIP, but rather that there was buzz that it would "all" be closed due to good news on Adam's part. To not close it all can seem like a bait and switch. I'm not saying this is the case, rather it is what some are complaining about, not that they didn't get in.

You're right in that this is Adam' site and he can do as he wishes. If it is a bait and switch, you chose to sign up. You're responsible, not Adam. If it's not a bait and switch, you're still responsible for either getting in or not getting in VIP. You are responsible for your choices, no crying.

But I also don't think we need to be threatening members or insulting them for expressing their concerns.

• Upvote 7

I don't think anyone is complaining about "not getting in" VIP, but rather that there was buzz that it would "all" be closed due to good news on Adam's part. To not close it all can seem like a bait and switch. I'm not saying this is the case, rather it is what some are complaining about, not that they didn't get in.

You're right in that this is Adam' site and he can do as he wishes. If it is a bait and switch, you chose to sign up. You're responsible, not Adam. If it's not a bait and switch, you're still responsible for either getting in or not getting in VIP. You are responsible for your choices, no crying.

But I also don't think we need to be threatening members or insulting them for expressing their concerns.

+ 1 :twothumbs: 

• Upvote 1

The problem is, people piling on and getting upset over nothing.  Lynch Mob mentality, hanging someone before seeing all the evidence. That's my perspective, and I would guess that's why some were blasted for their comments.

-

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

To: Adam and Moderators:  Okay one more try.... I started this post out  wondering about 2 things... 1. Adam on 26th 27th 28th did drive by's very much implying he expected rv by Saturday. 2. He commented on one drive by " closing VIP no later then Saturday if not sooner" The next drive by repeated closing no later then Saturday.

I can't afford VIP so I wondered this morning why no drive bys and wondering why he didn't do what he said he was...Pretty innocent questions to get slammed so badly and avoiding the questions that to me were very innocent and real. After 2 pages of junk mail regarding my questions they were not addressed. Sorry Adam you don't owe me anything however I should not of been ignored and put down for asking. Just my humble opinion.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

The problem is, people piling on and getting upset over nothing.  Lynch Mob mentality, hanging someone before seeing all the evidence. That's my perspective, and I would guess that's why some were blasted for their comments.

-

I agree Mark plus all the comments about drive-bys.. am I wrong or have there not been at least 3 drive-bys in the last few days ? At least that's what I recall....sheesh some folks are NEVER satisfied...

sort of reminds me of the story of the farmer, his son and the donkey and how everybody had their own two cents about who should ride  LMBO

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thank you ADAM for giving all of us an opportunity for future wealth assests and protection, IF we so desired.

I did get it all, and took advantage of all services offered, even bought 2 VIP memberships for my sons so hopefully they may meet me in Belize and enjoy some meetings.

I hope that you will allow them to purchase and upgrade to lifetime VIP memberships if nothing happens within these next 6 mo.so they may continue this to the end.

Thank you for all the time and effort you have put in for everyone's sake.

YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!

You are very much appreciated.

A big cyber hug & kiss to you and yours.

xxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooo

• Upvote 1

To: Adam and Moderators:  Okay one more try.... I started this post out  wondering about 2 things... 1. Adam on 26th 27th 28th did drive by's very much implying he expected rv by Saturday. 2. He commented on one drive by " closing VIP no later then Saturday if not sooner" The next drive by repeated closing no later then Saturday.

I can't afford VIP so I wondered this morning why no drive bys and wondering why he didn't do what he said he was...Pretty innocent questions to get slammed so badly and avoiding the questions that to me were very innocent and real. After 2 pages of junk mail regarding my questions they were not addressed. Sorry Adam you don't owe me anything however I should not of been ignored and put down for asking. Just my humble opinion.

Bottom of this post on page 1. http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/152857-wheres-adam/#entry1198516

If you were a VIP you would have gotten a drive by this morning.

-

Thank you ADAM for giving all of us an opportunity for future wealth assests and protection, IF we so desired.

I did get it all, and took advantage of all services offered, even bought 2 VIP memberships for my sons so hopefully they may meet me in Belize and enjoy some meetings.

I hope that you will allow them to purchase and upgrade to lifetime VIP memberships if nothing happens within these next 6 mo.so they may continue this to the end.

Adam has stated in the VIP section that if your VIP expires he will let you renew.

First, new VIP members are not being accepted... but if your VIP is expiring soon, no matter what you WILL get to stay in the VIP group! I'm not getting rid of any of you.... if your VIP expires before the RV is announced, I WILL let you renew it.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/152872-vip-only-june-30-update/#ixzz2Xixfzco2

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Been wrong before?? My middle name is wrong... I just spell it Edward.  :peace:

Adam is the man.  It's soooo lonely at the top.  Rock throwing is much easier from the top.  But have not felt anything but good from the top....

It's easy to throw from below, just never really hit anything.     So save your rocks. :blush:

Edited by haymon
  • Upvote 6

You people are unbelievable. Adam has said in all of his statements that if he felt RV was close he would give notice of VIP closing and everyone would have 3 days to sign up if they wanted to.  If you chose not to listen or pay heed to what he said then it is YOUR fault. To start trashing him and this site because he decided to change the VIP signup option is childish and will not be tolerated. Adam is on this site daily for hours and just because he doesn't go in chat every day does not mean he is not here and posting responses to threads. :angry:

This is his site and he can make any decision he wishes. If you are not happy with the site you are welcome to find another one. :ph34r:

He didn't have to offer VIP at a 3 mo, or 6 mo option either but he did to help everyone out. Now you want to bellyache because you are not in the VIP group.

Either tone it down and show a little respect or take your moaning and groaning to another site.

:cowboy2:

Amen "TexasGranny"!

GG

• Upvote 2

And yes its his site but in my humble opinion some of the moderators are way out of line on attacking a few of our questions and some what putting us down. 

Hey katshamm, I pretty much understood what you were saying in your first post and that is why I tried to give you an answer to your question.

Now for this part, all I can say is that IF you all knew what we have to deal with Day after Day, Week after Week, Month after Month well you get the picture. You would understand why we sometimes can be a little straight forward with our statements.  We are ALL tired, most of us spend a big portion of our day on this site trying to make it the best for all of you as we can.  Sometimes we will not open a door but will walk through it to make a point so that we can move on to the next problem!!  :)

Just wanted to give a little explanation as to why we sometimes do what we do!!  :tiphat:

Thanks

Bump

• Upvote 6

Bumper You Are The Greatest! :tiphat: Appreciate You!

Thank You very much Maggie123 :)  :hug:

We have a great staff of mods here at DV, out of the 4 almost 5 years that I have been a mod here I have to say that this is our BEST group of mods EVER!!

• Upvote 1

Hey katshamm, I pretty much understood what you were saying in your first post and that is why I tried to give you an answer to your question.

Now for this part, all I can say is that IF you all knew what we have to deal with Day after Day, Week after Week, Month after Month well you get the picture. You would understand why we sometimes can be a little straight forward with our statements.  We are ALL tired, most of us spend a big portion of our day on this site trying to make it the best for all of you as we can.  Sometimes we will not open a door but will walk through it to make a point so that we can move on to the next problem!!   :)

Just wanted to give a little explanation as to why we sometimes do what we do!!  :tiphat:

Thanks

Bump

Thanks bump... I truly was not wanting to have anything but an answer...still don't have one? I know im not owed one just thought  would ask

You people are unbelievable. Adam has said in all of his statements that if he felt RV was close he would give notice of VIP closing and everyone would have 3 days to sign up if they wanted to.  If you chose not to listen or pay heed to what he said then it is YOUR fault. To start trashing him and this site because he decided to change the VIP signup option is childish and will not be tolerated. Adam is on this site daily for hours and just because he doesn't go in chat every day does not mean he is not here and posting responses to threads. :angry:

This is his site and he can make any decision he wishes. If you are not happy with the site you are welcome to find another one. :ph34r:

He didn't have to offer VIP at a 3 mo, or 6 mo option either but he did to help everyone out. Now you want to bellyache because you are not in the VIP group.

Either tone it down and show a little respect or take your moaning and groaning to another site.

:cowboy2:

If the dinar goes to 1 to 1 you are already a VIP

You don't need a membership.

There will be people in the know concerning taxes and trusts lining up for you...

They have been around for years helping the rich hide their money while you paid more taxes than GE or Warren Buffet....LOL

If the dinar goes to 1 to 1 you are already a VIP

You don't need a membership. 

There will be people in the know concerning taxes and trusts lining up for you...

They have been around for years helping the rich hide their money while you paid more taxes than GE or Warren Buffet....LOL

You don't need the membership if you are made of money.  The amount you will lose in exchange fees and taxes dwarfs the VIP fee.

-