Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anyone heard from Adam? I don't see any posts for a few days? He said in both his last drive by's he was closing VIP last night. But he didn't??????

well he was posting yesterday, in the VIP section so he has been about.

It's been pretty busy around here the past few days, maybe he's having some family time.

everyone has a life, you cant expect him to spend all his time on here.

• Upvote 4

Anyone heard from Adam? I don't see any posts for a few days? He said in both his last drive by's he was closing VIP last night. But he didn't??????

Adam has been posting like crazy in the VIP section!  He is around, plus he has been posting in the top 2 categories and also did a mini drive-by chat in the last couple of days  :)

• Upvote 4

VIP was closed. He did, however, leave open the Lifetime/Platinum VIP. All other VIP was closed.

How can it be closed if its open. Esther it's closed or its not. 1/2 way is not closed, that's just hitting the snooze button. Very miss leading. This is just my 2 cents.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 6

Yah... I agree.. Just read a few other forums. Many people are questioning the whole VIP thing. Most are hoping after having trust in Adam it wasn't a scam to have people join.. HOPE NOT!!!!!! Adam said he would close only when RV happened... it hasn't but 1/2 closed? Plus no drive by's in a few days on the forums. Just VIP...Time will tell. If it doesn't happen the next 24 hours might not for awhile. Holidays are starting soon. Its 6:30 Sunday evening in Iraq right now... GOOOOOOOO RRRRRVVVVVVV PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I signed up for lifetime VIP a couple of years ago, have never regretted or felt like it was a mistake.  I don't blame Adam for closing the

short term VIP selection.   Those who are not VIP members now, and want to get in at the last minute for a small price, could just be

trying to take advantage, IMO.

• Upvote 3

If he said he was closing it he should close it all. JMO

Yes it is still open. Offering lifetime membership.

So you are saying VIP is still open

How can it be closed if its open. Esther it's closed or its not. 1/2 way is not closed, that's just hitting the snooze button. Very miss leading. This is just my 2 cents.

Yah... I agree.. Just read a few other forums. Many people are questioning the whole VIP thing. Most are hoping after having trust in Adam it wasn't a scam to have people join.. HOPE NOT!!!!!! Adam said he would close only when RV happened... it hasn't but 1/2 closed? Plus no drive by's in a few days on the forums. Just VIP...Time will tell. If it doesn't happen the next 24 hours might not for awhile. Holidays are starting soon. Its 6:30 Sunday evening in Iraq right now... GOOOOOOOO RRRRRVVVVVVV PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

I decided to keep Lifetime option available, but close down everything else.

I have a few reasons for doing this, but at the end of the day... I did give everyone a heads up. I gave PLENTY of warning before doing this. If you chose not to get in the VIP section, that was your choice.

:twocents:

This is a free site, where you are free to discuss many topics, you are free to complain, and you are free to leave.

Just keep it respectful. :)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I signed up for lifetime VIP a couple of years ago, have never regretted or felt like it was a mistake.  I don't blame Adam for closing the

short term VIP selection.   Those who are not VIP members now, and want to get in at the last minute for a small price, could just be

trying to take advantage, IMO.

I'm in the same boat ... I was VIP for a while then about a year ago I decided to go platinum .... Never once regretted it.

also means you never have to worry about it expiring

You people are unbelievable. Adam has said in all of his statements that if he felt RV was close he would give notice of VIP closing and everyone would have 3 days to sign up if they wanted to.  If you chose not to listen or pay heed to what he said then it is YOUR fault. To start trashing him and this site because he decided to change the VIP signup option is childish and will not be tolerated. Adam is on this site daily for hours and just because he doesn't go in chat every day does not mean he is not here and posting responses to threads. :angry:

This is his site and he can make any decision he wishes. If you are not happy with the site you are welcome to find another one. :ph34r:

He didn't have to offer VIP at a 3 mo, or 6 mo option either but he did to help everyone out. Now you want to bellyache because you are not in the VIP group.

Either tone it down and show a little respect or take your moaning and groaning to another site.

:cowboy2:

I couldn't have said it any better you are a true gem TG and a credit to this site

• Upvote 6

Look Adam gave everyone opportunity to join VIP. It's up to you if you decide to join but don't blam Adam for closing VIP when it was stated that severals times it will be closed on Sat. We have to learn to control our emotions and stop blaming Adam because things not going your way. I believe Adam and the Mods are working very hard and we need to be patient and wait. Just my 1 cents worth. Go RV

• Upvote 2

I have read so many posts saying ''Adam said he was closing VIP when it RV's''... I've never actually read that, I've always read him to say he would close when he thought we were close not just the actual RV.... If yu don't think we are close at this point then maybe you should quit waiting for one mans updates and start reading in the actual news section. More has happened for Iraq in the past few days than in all the years I've been in this, things are moving forward and we are definetely closer than ever!!

• Upvote 2

I have read so many posts saying ''Adam said he was closing VIP when it RV's''... I've never actually read that, I've always read him to say he would close when he thought we were close not just the actual RV....

Yes I agree ..... anyway it's Adams site he can do what he want's, thats the beauty of owning something.

If Adam said tomorrow VIP was back open but entry is now $50,000 that would be his choice too lol (just and example not actually happening).

I really don't understand why people feel hard done by, they've had years to join & there's been countless posts, threads and emails from Adam and the mod team on the subject. :shrug:

• Upvote 2

Wow... Way to many people putting words and assumption from me.... I want to be clear. I can't afford to be a member so my comments had nothing to do with getting in???? My only point was there has been no drive by's by Adam in 2 days. And yes its his site but in my humble opinion some of the moderators are way out of line on attacking a few of our questions and some what putting us down. Going out on a limb... Adam just needed to say to busy for a drive by and after twice saying he was closing VIP in his last 2 drive by's and not doing it was a legitimate question...NOT AN ACCUSATION...

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2