Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka Interest Paid

What in the world is their interest rate anyway? Every time they add on the new balance I just keep looking at it, scared to blink......... You are right about that speculator, but with all the crap that bank has gone through...we have all gone through, we have paid dues to be where we are. Lets just hope they do the same with their currency.

It's kinda been like the Willy Wonka river boat ride..... "There's no earthly way of knowing, which direction we are going".  

Just fasten your seatbelts and hold on so we can see this through!    :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

Speculator2, thanks for the post.  Now let's just hope we can actually get our money out when the time comes.   :)   

Last time I checked Warka's interest rates were 4% for USD and 7% for IQD accounts.  How right you are, jcfrag about the Willy Wonka river boat ride.  I couldn't agree more!  

Actually it is even more than 7% annually as real interest, because they pay 3,5% per six months so each time capital is higher than the previous round.

If RV would be at about 1 dollar level for IQD or higher, the interest alone would give most people a fantastic lifestyle.