Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Currency Auction - Sunday, 30 June 2013

Currency Auctions - Announcement No. (2414)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on Sunday, the 30-Jun-2013. The results were as follows:

DETAILS ----------- & ----------- NOTES

Number of banks ------------------ 20
Auction price selling dinar / US$ ..... 1166
Auction price buying dinar / US$ ..... -----
Amount sold at auction price (US$).. 207,496,000
Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----
Total offers for buying (US$) ......... 207,496,000
Total offers for selling (US$) .......... -----

Exchange rates
Dollar's exchange rates / in Baghdad markets

• Upvote 6

The sale of US$ continues in the CBI Auctions. Let's hope that this is the last one - if some of the gurus are correct in thinking Monday, 1 July, is the revelation day. We still need to see the HCL is official, and implemented, and that the other issues of the Erbil Agreement are as well.

Have a great Sunday, and may the Blessings of the Lord be poured out on all of our Dinar Community.

RON  :tiphat: 

• Upvote 7

The sale of US$ continues in the CBI Auctions. Let's hope that this is the last one - if some of the gurus are correct in thinking Monday, 1 July, is the revelation day. We still need to see the HCL is official, and implemented, and that the other issues of the Erbil Agreement are as well.

Have a great Sunday, and may the Blessings of the Lord be poured out on all of our Dinar Community.

RON  :tiphat: 

Ron buddy I hope it is the go date.

• Upvote 1

You can't do that Fury .. we need more time to get to know each other better  :cigar:

***///

Fat chance, turncoat!

'OlSarge'sGals taking our pillows & blankets and moving into the den 

until you straighten up and FLY RIGHT!

Now get those auction numbers down and Gone, you left-seat lunatic !

:lol:

• Upvote 1

I have no problem with the CBI continuing to buy up IQD in large quantities.  The more IQD pulled out of circulation, the higher they can RV!

I finally have real hope that this is my last year as a working stiff.  Also took advantage of Adam's very generous offer and became VIP last Thursday.  My new job as a local FedEx Home Delivery driver has me home instead of on the road, and I enjoy this work, but would rather be retired!  Golf courses around the world beckon.

Peace, Prosperity and a World Golf Tour!

Thanks Ron...30/06/2013 16:21

Central bank sales rise to $ 207 million in a meeting Sunday

A significant increase in central bank sales in the second week sessions compared with the Saturday session

6795.jpg?width=400&crop=auto&watermark=4

Baghdad / Mesalla: the central bank auction record for the sale of Iraqi currency, Sunday, up to 207 496 000 million, compared with $ 133 383 000 million recorded in the session on Saturday, a stable exchange rate at 1166 dinars per dollar.

The bulletin own auction bank that overall demand for the dollar distributed by 60.325 million million in cash and 147 171 000 million in the form of remittances external covered by the bank fully exchange rate was 1179 dinars per dollar, including the central bank's commission of 13 dinars per dollar, while the purchase price cash dollars 1171 dinars.

The bulletin indicated that the number of banks contributing to the central bank auction of 20 bank.

The Iraqi central bank held six sessions a week for auction sale and purchase of foreign currencies, starting from Saturday to Thursday.

• Upvote 1