Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

now that we have chpt 7 and no rv / calling all gurus.

All the Gurus called the RV the last day of June.

Come tomorrow Monday the first of July it will get quiet again. About Thursday the Gurus will be back in full armor calling the RV on the weekend.

They will scramble for excuses why it did not happen. I like TerryK excuses the best. They were all set to push the button then the phone lines went dead, the computers are down due to power outages and lest we forget, the software crashed or got hacked.

Here is my story...the Gurus are full of it.

Agreed.

First I hope the RV happens sooner then later I believe. It will happen eventually but can anyone point out y everybody thinks this week.I've read nothing pointing to this week other guru crap.I'm not saying it can't happen.anyone have a real solid article pointing to this week

I think that possibly the algorithm that cranked up about a year and a half ago and was to have triggered the RV when it got done doin what all good little algorithms do........Well, in IT talk, it got stuck in a loop, and nobody has been able to debug it yet....Shouldn't be long now til they figure out the code.

:eyebrows:  :lol:  :D   

If you are so sure that nothing's going to happen or the gurus are full of it then why did Adam Montana close his VIP after he swore he wouldn't unless we were close to RVing? And why would I get an email that says this after I recently bought some dinar? "Please expect delays in processing because of the news out of Iraq we have had 1,000s of orders come in across all sales channels and we are extremely backed up. Your order may not ship until Saturday or at the latest Monday.

However, your rate is locked in and we will ship your order regardless of any change in value. Your patience while we handle this situation is greatly appreciated. We are working 24-7 to get all orders processed and shipped, but due to the news we tripled our daily orders.

Once you receive your item, please leave feedback for me. If for some reason your unhappy with us please contact us to resolve any outstanding matters before leaving anything negative. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and will do everything we can to make you happy." Something's going to happen soon I don't believe these things here happened on accident or pure coincidence.