Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

now that we have chpt 7 and no rv / calling all gurus.

what is the next made up pumped up event that will insure the r.v. to all of us tier 3 nobody investors.... (fyi tier 3 investor is considered a high roller in the currency world the gurus managed to screw this up) really tier 1 currency investors are the ones  who fhold less than  $10,000 usd worth when exchanging.... so example if i have 1000.00 dinar and it is worth say $800.00usd you would be considered a tier 1 investor and paid at the tier 1 exchange rate.....

you have to have one ready to go that soon you will all be touting and ready with the excuses of the unforeseen event that has derailed the r.v. for now.... I mean sheesh I even seen one of you moron's say that former NSA Snowdens exploits seeking asylum have been involved in delaying the RV...  

SO I ASK YOU SO CALLED GURUS... PLEASE PONY UP AND TELL YOUR NEXT OUTRIGHT LIE AND LINE THE WAITING GAME UP FOR EVERYONE......!!!

FOR ALL PRACTICAL PURPOSES CHAPTER 7 IS OVER FOR IRAQ/ NOW I AM SURE YOU WILL SAY IT IS HCL BUT THEN WHAT ....IT IS TIME FOR  ALL OF YOU TO FESS UP AND SPEAK THE TRUTH..... NOT ONE OF YOU HAVE ANY CREDIBLE INFO/INTEL/SOURCES ETC.  THAT WILL EVER CONFIRM THAT AN RV WILL EVER TAKE PLACE AND YOU ARE ALL GRASPING AT STRAWS.....

once you do that maybe more people can stop regurgitating the same crap day in and day out ( ie: rv monday , rv sunday , for sure by this date blah blah blah my super secret source....   same crap for 8 years now )

every body go ahead and bash.... i would truly like to see just one person with some credible knowledge give true and factual insight on this even if they said this is crap and will never happen .. if they had a real source or factual info would just like to see some closure to this carnival ride.....................

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 7

NOW NOW, DID IT TAKE U THIS LONG TO FIND THIS OUT. MAN SHOULDN'T BE HERE. IF U LOOK, ALL DV PEOPLE WILL BRING OVER NEWS PAPER'S  FROM WHERE EVERY. WHEN EVERY WE BRING OVER OTHER PEOPLE, IT'S FOR KICKS. SO CLUM DOWN, SET BACK AND LETS WATCH IT COME OUT

• Upvote 3

***///

Now why'd ya have ta go and poke the stick into THAT hornets nest, man...? <_<

You woke up, he's  TheSANDFLY.....but good.  :angry:

That's just about the most lines of text we've ever seen come outta him!

He needs is rest. 

He's doing something very important and does not have time for a whole lotta words! :ph34r:  :eagle:

Carry on, FLY.... carry on :tiphat:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ

NOW NOW, DID IT TAKE U THIS LONG TO FIND THIS OUT. MAN SHOULDN'T BE HERE. IF U LOOK, ALL DV PEOPLE WILL BRING OVER NEWS PAPER'S FROM WHERE EVERY. WHEN EVERY WE BRING OVER OTHER PEOPLE, IT'S FOR KICKS. SO CLUM DOWN, SET BACK AND LETS WATCH IT COME OUT

Never seen Sandfly say so much!! Get em Sandfly!!!

All the Gurus called the RV the last day of June.

Come tomorrow Monday the first of July it will get quiet again. About Thursday the Gurus will be back in full armor calling the RV on the weekend.

They will scramble for excuses why it did not happen. I like TerryK excuses the best. They were all set to push the button then the phone lines went dead, the computers are down due to power outages and lest we forget, the software crashed or got hacked.

All the Gurus called the RV the last day of June.

Come tomorrow Monday the first of July it will get quiet again. About Thursday the Gurus will be back in full armor calling the RV on the weekend.

They will scramble for excuses why it did not happen. I like TerryK excuses the best. They were all set to push the button then the phone lines went dead, the computers are down due to power outages and lest we forget, the software crashed or got hacked.

Here is my story...the Gurus are full of it.

what is the next made up pumped up event that will insure the r.v. to all of us tier 3 nobody investors.... (fyi tier 3 investor is considered a high roller in the currency world the gurus managed to screw this up) really tier 1 currency investors are the ones  who fhold less than  $10,000 usd worth when exchanging.... so example if i have 1000.00 dinar and it is worth say $800.00usd you would be considered a tier 1 investor and paid at the tier 1 exchange rate.....

you have to have one ready to go that soon you will all be touting and ready with the excuses of the unforeseen event that has derailed the r.v. for now.... I mean sheesh I even seen one of you moron's say that former NSA Snowdens exploits seeking asylum have been involved in delaying the RV...  

SO I ASK YOU SO CALLED GURUS... PLEASE PONY UP AND TELL YOUR NEXT OUTRIGHT LIE AND LINE THE WAITING GAME UP FOR EVERYONE......!!!

FOR ALL PRACTICAL PURPOSES CHAPTER 7 IS OVER FOR IRAQ/ NOW I AM SURE YOU WILL SAY IT IS HCL BUT THEN WHAT ....IT IS TIME FOR  ALL OF YOU TO FESS UP AND SPEAK THE TRUTH..... NOT ONE OF YOU HAVE ANY CREDIBLE INFO/INTEL/SOURCES ETC.  THAT WILL EVER CONFIRM THAT AN RV WILL EVER TAKE PLACE AND YOU ARE ALL GRASPING AT STRAWS.....

once you do that maybe more people can stop regurgitating the same crap day in and day out ( ie: rv monday , rv sunday , for sure by this date blah blah blah my super secret source....   same crap for 8 years now )

every body go ahead and bash.... i would truly like to see just one person with some credible knowledge give true and factual insight on this even if they said this is crap and will never happen .. if they had a real source or factual info would just like to see some closure to this carnival ride.....................

"It is a capital mistake to theorize in advance of the facts." ~ Holmes  :lol: