Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIP Registration Closure

sanders2340

Does anyone know if Adam closed the VIP registration? I got an email that stated no one can register after 8:00 PM central time. I was thinking that that was a good indicator that something was really about to happen.

Well I thought he would close if it RV'ed, but it clearly has not, (Yet). If nothing happens real soon, I wonder if he will open registration back up again.

But based on what he said, then it is closed now.

He warned and scared me into re upping this morning again, though no access as of yet as of the early morning of the next day. He has got me to do it six other times before also.

This better be the one, cuz I am really poor and just cannot do it again. I had to put this one on a Credit Card.

For your sake and with luck, he will open it up for you, but I would rather have an RV this time.

Stop the insanity and get this done for the love of pete!!

Oh! I think lifetime is open, but all else may be closed.

Edited by onerighthand
  • Upvote 3

I just went to register and it would allow me to register and fill out payment form for a lifetime membership. I must not be closed.

Well I would be a huge skeptic if it does not close.  I am a huge fan of Adam but as I understood it it was going to close at 8pm Central time.  If it did not and it appears it did not beings you were able to get a payment in for a lifetime membership.  I have a relative who is just itching for this to fail.  He said the rumor of a closing tonight was a ploy to get people to sign up.  Please let this not be the case.   I know that this is not Adam's style AT ALL but if it did not close it is going to look bad.  Without question chapter 7 is no longer in play and if it was my move I would have never stated that the site was closed to new signups at any specific time. It just looks fishy.  I want to shut this SOB up so DINARVETS  please be closed to membership and lets have an RV soon.

Yep, it is closed.   :D

In all due respects and I sincerely mean that...If it is closed, how was  nxster below at 10:56 PM 6/29 able to buy a lifetime membership.  

• Upvote 7

There was verbiage one time that if you had purchased a VIP membership at a certain time, and it was realized that the RV had happened before that time mark, that your membership might be reversed. I can understand that form of thinking I guess, but what of a person like me where I have purchased consistently and helped support the site, albeit not absolutely without intermission and only being caused by financial reasons in my circumstance anyway? I would be denied.

The catch is in my opinion, that a newbie can purchase very close the the RV and be ok, even though that person had not supported the site in the past at all, thus have more rights to belong than the person that just accidentally missed the deadline.

With that, I have spent my last dollar to keep safe when it was not happening. I know it is the way memberships have worked since the beginning, but in my mind, seems unjust. Not realizing this would happen, I have more than purchased a lifetime membership yet do not posses one. All I want is the cashin number, and because of financial reasons, cannot afford the rest of the plan (offshore). So I have contributed more than a lifetime purchaser. I just want my darn number and won't cause adam any more effort. Adam has always stated that the effort he would need to put out on people after the rv is the reason the the VIP club would be closed.

Don't get me wrong. I Do appreciate the site and all that adam has done and provides. I just see injustice where others shrug their shoulders and say that this is the way it is. Technically it is unfair, but is the way it is.

Understand this..... Adam is a smart business man. He's not going to shut down membership and stop making money on it if he did'nt have a good reason for doing so.

He knows whats about to take place and he's trying to stay organized for it.

If he makes an exception, well thats his call. Consider yourself lucky to have gotten in.

• Upvote 4

Yes it is still open you can get lifetime today at a 30% discount. Just looked

I believe Adam will indeed close the VIP soon.  But if he doenst close it then yes it could raise suspicion to those people out there that believe that is is a way for

people to sign up for VIP.  Im also rooting for Adam to close the VIP. :)[/quote

Adam stated he would close it at 8 pm, then it's still open. I don't understand .

I tried to reply to ONERIGHTHAND's comment but I'm having problems with my phone. So with that being said.... You state that you have purchased more than the llifetime membership and it wouldn't be fair if a newbie was able to get membership and you didn't because you "accidentally" missed the time line??????

Adam stated looooooong ago that he was going to close the site as soon as it RVed. You should have made your plans accordingly!

That is the EXACT reason that I bought my lifetime mbrship. I didnt want to continue buying the quarterly or what ever and that the chance of an RV and some reason my mbrship had lasped and I missed the dead line.

A LARGE majority of us on here have financial issues. It was a matter of priorities!

I personally think Adam was doing MANY a favor when he gave a heads up! He's been telling folks.that for the three or four years that I've been on this site. If you have been here for a great length and are not prepared it isn't Adams fault!

We all know how things happen in Iraq or don't happen. I'm saddened that I didn't get a text last night, but it isn't Adams fault! If VIP is still open THANK HIM AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT !!!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Interesting. I know Adam is a busy man and will chime in time, but I wish the mods would give us more info as I'm sure they know what's up.

I sent Adam a link to this thread so that he can chime in on what is going on! He is offline as I type this but I am sure he will be back after church!!!!  :)

• Upvote 2

Don't get me wrong. I Do appreciate the site and all that adam has done and provides. I just see injustice where others shrug their shoulders and say that this is the way it is. Technically it is unfair, but is the way it is.

Matthew 20:1-16 (NLT)

20 “For the Kingdom of Heaven is like the landowner who went out early one morning to hire workers for his vineyard. 2 He agreed to pay the normal daily wage and sent them out to work.

3 “At nine o’clock in the morning he was passing through the marketplace and saw some people standing around doing nothing. 4 So he hired them, telling them he would pay them whatever was right at the end of the day. 5 So they went to work in the vineyard. At noon and again at three o’clock he did the same thing.

6 “At five o’clock that afternoon he was in town again and saw some more people standing around. He asked them, ‘Why haven’t you been working today?’

7 “They replied, ‘Because no one hired us.’

“The landowner told them, ‘Then go out and join the others in my vineyard.’

8 “That evening he told the foreman to call the workers in and pay them, beginning with the last workers first. 9 When those hired at five o’clock were paid, each received a full day’s wage. 10 When those hired first came to get their pay, they assumed they would receive more. But they, too, were paid a day’s wage. 11 When they received their pay, they protested to the owner, 12 ‘Those people worked only one hour, and yet you’ve paid them just as much as you paid us who worked all day in the scorching heat.’

13 “He answered one of them, ‘Friend, I haven’t been unfair! Didn’t you agree to work all day for the usual wage? 14 Take your money and go. I wanted to pay this last worker the same as you. 15 Is it against the law for me to do what I want with my money? Should you be jealous because I am kind to others?’

16 “So those who are last now will be first then, and those who are first will be last.”

-

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Only invest what you can afford.  Never spend you last dollar on the VIP access.  Adam has been straight forward since i started here.  Now we have those who want to second guess him.  That is unjust.  Think of the good things he has provided for all of us.   Bump what Mark said above.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the update. Also, didn't know he was a church man. Good to know.

I don't understand why some people would question Adams honesty or motives now, when he has stayed with us all this time. I know this is a business for him too but I think he wants the Rv as much as any of us. And I think we are very lucky to have had Adam and this site to keep us informed and help us understand what is the best thing to do after the RV.

• Upvote 4

I decided to keep Lifetime option available, but close down everything else.

I have a few reasons for doing this, but at the end of the day... I did give everyone a heads up. I gave PLENTY of warning before doing this. If you chose not to get in the VIP section, that was your choice.

:twocents:

This is a free site, where you are free to discuss many topics, you are free to complain, and you are free to leave.

Just keep it respectful. :)

• Upvote 9

I tried to reply to ONERIGHTHAND's comment but I'm having problems with my phone. So with that being said.... You state that you have purchased more than the llifetime membership and it wouldn't be fair if a newbie was able to get membership and you didn't because you "accidentally" missed the time line??????

Adam stated looooooong ago that he was going to close the site as soon as it RVed. You should have made your plans accordingly!

That is the EXACT reason that I bought my lifetime mbrship. I didnt want to continue buying the quarterly or what ever and that the chance of an RV and some reason my mbrship had lasped and I missed the dead line.

A LARGE majority of us on here have financial issues. It was a matter of priorities!

I personally think Adam was doing MANY a favor when he gave a heads up! He's been telling folks.that for the three or four years that I've been on this site. If you have been here for a great length and are not prepared it isn't Adams fault!

We all know how things happen in Iraq or don't happen. I'm saddened that I didn't get a text last night, but it isn't Adams fault! If VIP is still open THANK HIM AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT !!!

I did head the warnings many times over, but priorities? hmmmmm! Medicine or lifetime? What should I do? I purchased 6 month this time cuz I still need my medication.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I did head the warnings many times over, but priorities? hmmmmm! Medicine or lifetime? What should I do? I purchased 6 month this time cuz I still need my medication.

I see that you are not in the VIP section yet... my apologies for that. Thank you for your patience, we will get you and everyone else in there ASAP.

:twothumbs: