Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Todays Oklahoma Bank Story!

deant69

very cool in deed ---- deano 69 ,   time to go and visit my other interested banks , and see if they can observe any rates ,  {  question ?  was the other institution on base ?   can you tell us  the name of it also ?  thanks again

Fort Sill National Bank, located at the PX on base at Fort Sill :)   At least that is how I read it :)   

Sure would like 1:1  We would be very very happy with that. My DH has almost 30 years with the Army and wants to retire (along with his civilian job as a firefighter...only 1 more year to go there!)

• Upvote 2

Florida bank stories aren't very fun. I was in my WF branch Thursday to get them to notarize updated gifting letters and when the new mgr. asked what I wanted notarized, I explained. She immediately launched into how it is a scam & hasn't revalued in 10 years and she was formerly with B of A & they told customers the same thing.

How fast do you think she will come after me for my business after this 1 - 1 RV? I wouldn't give them even a small deposit.

• Upvote 2

Fort Sill National Bank, located at the PX on base at Fort Sill :)   At least that is how I read it :)   

Sure would like 1:1  We would be very very happy with that. My DH has almost 30 years with the Army and wants to retire (along with his civilian job as a firefighter...only 1 more year to go there!)

If you read the story w/o RV colored glasses, The FSNB that gave the 1:1 IS not the one exchanging dinar!

It is another b ank in town.. The rate there is _____!

I want a bank story in Scotland  :shrug:

Once upon a time there was a bank in Scotland.....

A newbie with a new bank story ,,, hmmm , thanks for your service, and hope its true.

I know.... but he says he ain't no newbie. Not that it matters, really.......

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

sounds believeable but if it did go 1 to 1 i'd probably be shocked for the first few min. , i've been loading the boat for 8 yrs. and though i always thought it would go 1 to 1 but once it actually happens it will take me a minute to really realize it happened 

Q. What's the difference between a fairy tale and a Dinar tale?

A. One starts out "Once upon a time" the other starts out "So I went to the bank today"

Sorry DeanT69, I couldn't resist the temptation. Thanks for your service and thanks for the post. Hope you are right.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 4

Thank you for your sercice and this post deant69.  God bless all our service men and women. And don't take it personally that our Commander in Chief seems to have no respect for our military. :bravo:

......although Barry did serve in the AFB as a young man!     (African Commie Brigade)

• Upvote 1

If you read the story w/o RV colored glasses, The FSNB that gave the 1:1 IS not the one exchanging dinar!

It is another b ank in town.. The rate there is _____!

Okay....me and my rv colored glasses went back and reread the original post. Yes....it says another location on post would be exchanging. Didn't say anything about finding out what the rate would be as the original post says 1:1 the only thing that was missing was date and time....that was what was stated.

We have owned our dinar for over 10  years....have been through many ups and downs. We will believe a RV when it arrives. I simply stated we would be very very happy with 1:1.....

Thank you so much for clarifing for me :(   ( and that is sarcasm for you and your comments) 

I would still say FSNB as the poster stated it would not be that location...but why would FSNB say another location on post if it was not the same bank? I believe they would say "Fort Sill Credit Union" will be handling any exchanging if it was another financial institution.