Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

When we cash in, how much does IRS get???

circletrack15

Hey Friends!!! This is my first post and have been following here for a long time! I bought my Dinar 3 years ago from Dinar Trade, and when I ask this guestion, I get different answers from everyone!! Can someone here tell me when this actyally happens, and we can cash in, how much do we have to give our IRS? I was told that our King (Oh Iam sorry) President had changed the Capital Gaines Tax code to 39%. Is this true and is it even the same or seperate from the IRS> Thanks and God Bless!! as I pray that we see this happen soon!!!! Thanks!

***///

Some say nothing, as it is merely a currency exchange.

Some say plan for 20% and be delighted if they only take 15%.

Some say "join up with us and we'll fix it so ya can get away with bloody murder!"...

we wouldn't put it past the commie in the White House to use his

new TOOL OF TERROR - the IRS - to pee in our cereal over this...

so  --- expect and plan for the worst --- hope for the best ---

and hang in there until you get an excellent tax attorney with the latest information who is willing to put himself out there and sign his own name to your return as the RESPONSIBLE PREPARER. :lol:

• Upvote 5

***///

Some say nothing, as it is merely a currency exchange.

Some say plan for 20% and be delighted if they only take 15%.

Some say "join up with us and we'll fix it so ya can get away with bloody murder!"...

we wouldn't put it past the commie in the White House to use his

new TOOL OF TERROR - the IRS - to pee in our cereal over this...

so  --- expect and plan for the worst --- hope for the best ---

and hang in there until you get an excellent tax attorney with the latest information who is willing to put himself out there and sign his own name to your return as the RESPONSIBLE PREPARER. :lol:

Its called tax planning no IRS Agents are hurt in the process. :lol:

-

• Upvote 3

Yes your right,It is a currency exchange, and last time I exchanged currency was in the West Indies and the bank charges you a very small percentage, the IRS was not involved when I did this, so why should the RV of this currency or any other for that matter be taxed? , just my thoughts...tell me yours!

• Upvote 1

if they try and screw us we will cash out in another country.

***///

Don't you have to declare that currency when travelling with it into another country ?

And does that info not get back to the US-IRS in the form of the declaration form?

And didn't obummer just go and implement that "don't try to hide your money or drag it off shore because we're gonna git ya "  law...?

Oh, we don't know about that STEALTH..... :shrug:

enlighten us ! :o

Please enlighten me.  I never heard of that one.

***///

They've been trying to put over this gimmick where we can't hide money in off-shore accounts anymore.

They've been crawling into bed with all kinds of other entities/gubments to get them to rat out folks who stash cash overseas where the long, greedy arms of the IRS can't get at it...

(the one of 'OlSarge'sGals that knows the most about this is already in bed, so we can't give you the exact name of this thing...)

Some countries -like Belize- will be happy to provide you with a haven, but if and when you DO travel there with it, or electronically transfer it, it's going to get taxed anyway, because there's a traceable event for the amount....

there was some rich American entrepreneur who threatened to take his bajillions and move overseas with it. 

he said he'd pay the taxes on it to date, but then he'd take all that money out of the US so obummer could never touch it again.

obummer smacked down a lot of people when his krappy huge tax liability junk went into effect the first of this year.

he said he was going to "punish the enemies of the left" and this was one way he went after a lot of wealthy people who supported the other side -

if you look deeply into it - many of his lefty cronies are exempted from this whipping the rest of us are taking at his hands over this..... 

they created bogus companies (like solyndra & green energy companies), got a whole bunch of money from us Taxpayers, got filthy rich, claimed the losses, never paid the taxes and kept all OUR money...!)

and that's just one of the ways his lefty cronies are getting rich and avoiding HIS OWN JUNGLE RULES!

maybe one of our resident geniuses here can explain it better than we can.

• Upvote 2

Read IRS publication 525 page 33. Foreign Currency Transaction -  If you have a gain on a personal foreign currency transaction because of changes in exchange rates, you do not have to include that gain in income unless it is more than $200, report it as a capital gain.

Under the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012, long term capital gains & dividend tax rates are increasing from 15% to 20% for singles earning over $400,000 and couples earnings over $450,000. Additional changes include Individuals making in the $36,250 to $400,000 range will see their capital gains continue to be taxed at a 15% tax rate. Meanwhile, earners in the lowest two income tax brackets will pay 0% on investment income.  In addition, the new IRC Section 1411 3.8% Medicare surtax on net investment income, which includes capital gains, results in an overall rate for higher-income taxpayers of 23.8%

• Upvote 6

I have heard if you cash in you pay tax, if you exchange your tax free. It's in how you word things. But I'm not sure if any of this is correct . I'm still trying to figure out what to do with my Dong .

Not true, read my post above.  The law was changed in about 2009 from claiming as ordinary income to capital gains.  In 2012 the tax code changed again increasing the tax rate for some.  Doesn't matter what terminology you use because the tax code for the USA is very clear

The IRS will take ALL THEY CAN!!  We just need to be prepared. It's like burglars breaking into your house.  If I have a "safe" and a gun, keep my doors locked, and have my "watchdogs" trained to attack the intruders, then more than likely I will be able to protect what I have.  If what I have is left in a paper bag on the bookcase, keep the doors open to everyone, don't have watchdogs or a gun, then anyone can come in a steal what I have.  

Prepare to be burglarized by the IRS, but be prepared to protect what you have.   

• Upvote 1

And after your Fed Taxes are Paid my good friends, then you have to Pay state Taxes, depending on whare you live.So plan on comming off of about half of your investment so your Government can piss it away on triveal B/S.

***///

Don't you have to declare that currency when travelling with it into another country ?

And does that info not get back to the US-IRS in the form of the declaration form?

And didn't obummer just go and implement that "don't try to hide your money or drag it off shore because we're gonna git ya "  law...?

Oh, we don't know about that STEALTH..... :shrug:

enlighten us ! :o

Sgt some will get caught trying to run the gauntlet. They will try to save their wealth by some sleezy decision and loose it all.

• Upvote 1

Sgt some will get caught trying to run the gauntlet. They will try to save their wealth by some sleezy decision and loose it all.

***///

AGREED! 

that money-grubbing community organizer in Washington has cast the broadest net in history to steal money from folks to give to his low-information voting base through free programs.

Not to mention start "green" companies built to fail so he can launder billions through them so he and his evil minions can make a whole lotta "lost" money for themselves......

he does not want ANYBODY to have more than they do....

page right outta his commie handbook for sure.

I have heard if the IRS mafia does tax the event it will be 20% fed....3.2 Obamacare.....and 5%state if it apply's. In my opinion the 3.2% is another strongarm tax on the people of this nation. We are taxed higher than any nation on earth now and has it helped us NO it has helped all the Muslim nations overseas..........we need to stand together, all 385 million of us and say enough is enough......do your jobs by the Constitution or get out.

• Upvote 4