Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI site is down

Unfortunately, [ or fortunately ] this is what I got from Markinsa's link

It's not just you! http://www.cbi.iq looks down from here.        [ I click on the link,but no connection, this is the message:]            - Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage -

Check another site?

Web Hosting With 99.9% Guaranteed Uptime
(free 30 day trial!)

Been trying, getting nowhere fast.

Edited by 10 YEARS LATER
  • Upvote 1

I'm in Colorado in the mountains, and the internet is not the best but, I can't access the CBI either.  Now I will say I have seen this before and maybe so many people are trying to access, it's crashing their server.  Anyway God bless and may it be true.  From our hearts to God's ear!

• Upvote 2

Fwiw, It's 4am On Sunday In Baghdad.

B) B) B)

Understood Thug, however, it's 7pm and the Pub here is "Open for Business". Bagdad is a Free and Sovereign Nation now with " No Restrictions ". If they want &  all the perks that comes with Global, no more whinning " Open for Business " boys!

Edited by 10 YEARS LATER
  • Upvote 2

Hoping it means something, but it has been down a few times in the last couple of years, for maintenance.  Hope that isn't the case, but will be crossing my finger, toes, and eyes!!

Go RV or RI Soon!!!

:shrug:

• Upvote 2