Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trouble processing VIP order

Tuck

It is a glitch in the system - does not stop the process - your profile shows you to be VIP. So, you are good to go!

:cowboy2:

Same thing just happened to me TG... I left a message with Admin.

Not much time left...  Maybe I'll get the distinction of being the last person to enter VIP!!!

Same thing just happened to me TG... I left a message with Admin.

Not much time left...  Maybe I'll get the distinction of being the last person to enter VIP!!!

Looks like it went through just fine - Your profile says you are a member of the VIP Group.

Made it just in time!!

:cowboy2:

Hello,

Can I get access to VIP please. Paid this morning and not sure where or who to write to else-wise, but still not working.

on another note, I clicked to access VIP, and it stated that I do not have pemission, so on that page there is a link that I clicked that was labeled "contact community administrator" where it gave me an address that was noreply@blablabla. The no reply part leads me to think that the link is null or does not truly email. Maybe it does or maybe it does not. Just pointing out a possible problem email address on your sites page.

Thanks

onerighthand - I know that Julie came into the office today to process last minute VIP's.  She normally doesn't work on Saturday.  Not sure how many she had to do, but it could still show up.   If not, send her an email at VIP@dinarvets.com and she'll see it on Monday.  

ok, thanks

It will be hard to wait that long to see whats being said. I have the time on the weekend, and not so much weekdays, but I guess it is what it is. Thanks for the response.

Seriously - I would go ahead & send it.  At least, you'll be closer to the front of the line on Monday morning.  And who knows, maybe Adam will come into the office on sunday & do a little of Julie's work.   (oh my, I may get fired for that one  :D )

Seriously - I would go ahead & send it.  At least, you'll be closer to the front of the line on Monday morning.  And who knows, maybe Adam will come into the office on sunday & do a little of Julie's work.   (oh my, I may get fired for that one  :D )

OK! but if I go down, I am afraid U gotta go with me :eyebrows:

To whom it concerns:

I am a Platinum VIP member, Murphy Pilot, and have ordered my IBC name and paid the required $299 for the name search.  The order number is 6378 placed on 7/01/2013 at 200606 EDT.  I am concerned because I cannot access the OSI gifting form.  When I attempt to sign in the message I get is that I am not allowed.  Please assist me.